You know what, I'm not gonna go either.
我现在身为人父
I'm a father now.
我更愿意跟家人待在一起
I'd rather spend time with my family.
你只是不想跟谢尔顿两人一起去
You just don't want to go alone with Sheldon.
我去看看晚餐好了没
I'm gonna go check on dinner.
听起来大家都不去了
Sounds like everyone's staying home.
那你怎么说
What do you say?
谁不去谁傻♥逼♥ 反正我是要去
Nuts to that, I'm going to Comic-Con!
就你自己去吗
By yourself?
不一定啊
Not necessarily.
我还有四个月的时间找新朋友陪我去
I have four months to find some new friends.
我陪你去
I'll go with you.
你人真好 斯图尔特
That's very kind of you, Stuart.
等七月的时候你再问我一次
Check back in with me in July.
瞧瞧我的漂亮女友
There's my pretty girlfriend.
我是不会跟你去漫展的
I'm not going with you to Comic-Con.
干嘛 难道就不能因为见到自己女人很开心
What? Can't a man just be happy to see his woman
然后就拍拍她第二性感的部位
and pat her on her second most erogenous
球窝关节吗
ball-and-socket joint?
能啊 但我还是不会改变主意
He can, but it's still not changing my mind.
或许我裤裆里的东西能让你改变主意
Well, maybe what's in my pants will change your mind.
这是今年明星座谈会的嘉宾名单
It's a list of this year's panelists.
很长 对不对
It's long, isn't it?
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表