站在我们亲朋好友的面前
in front of our family and friends
我内心感慨万千
is bringing up a lot of feelings.
比如想到我们第一次私奔结婚是多好的主意
Like what a good idea it was to elope the first time.
但也想到你让我无比快乐
But also how incredibly happy you make me.
谢谢你娶了我
Thank you for marrying me.
希望这是你最后一次娶我了
Hopefully for the last time.
佩妮
Penny...
作为一名科学家
as a scientist,
我的职责是搞懂事物发生的原因
my job is to figure out why things happen.
但我想我永远搞不懂
But I don't think I'll ever understand
我这样的凡夫俗子
how someone like me
怎能有幸与你共度一生
could get to be with someone like you.
或许... 或许我不需要搞懂
You know... maybe... I don't need to understand it,
我只需感谢天赐良缘
I just need to be grateful.
我爱你 佩妮
I love you, Penny.
有人对此有啥毒舌言论要发表吗
Anybody have anything snarky to say about that?
我也觉得不会有
Didn't think so.
我想说两句
I'd like to say something.
贝弗莉
Beverly,
我知道我们没有把最好的一面呈现给对方
I know that we don't bring out the best in each other.
但我们的结合还是带来了一件美好事物
But something wonderful did come from our relationship:
就是前面这个好小伙
that young man right there.
我非常同意
I couldn't agree more.
太感人了
That's beautiful.
谢谢 好了 我们继续
Thank you. All right, let's continue.
抱歉 我也有话想对
Yeah, excuse me, I need to say something
一位很特别的人说 而且...
to someone pretty special, and...
我一刻都不想等了
I just can't wait any longer.
守得云开见月明啊
It's happening.
莱纳德
Leonard...
你我之间起起伏伏 有好有坏
You and I have our ups and downs.
但一直以来我始终把你当家人看待
But I have always considered you my family.
连最近我们的父母如两只老兔子般疯狂交♥配♥
Even before the recent threat of our parents fornicating
也没有威胁到这份情谊
like wrinkly old rabbits.
虽然我不常表现出来
I don't always show it,
但你对我无比重要
but you are of great importance to me.
你们俩都是
Both of you.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了
Okay.
我现在宣布你们为夫妻
I now pronounce you husband and wife.
外加随公♥寓♥附赠的另一位怪丈夫
And weird other husband who came with the apartment.
谢谢你载我们去机场
Thank you for taking us to the airport.
我很开心我们一家能和平共处一会儿
Hey, I'm just thrilled we're all getting along for a minute.
我也是
Yeah, me, too.
贝弗莉 我如果惹你不开心了 对不起
Beverly, I'm sorry if I upset you.
过了就算了 阿尔弗雷德
Water under the bridge, Alfred.
莱纳德 你为什么不开上共乘车道
Leonard, why don't you get into the carpool lane?
那里是实线 他不能切过去
Well, that's a solid line. He can't cross it.
没事 我可以切过去
That's okay. I can make it over.
不必不必 就慢悠悠地开吧
No, no, let's plod along.
这么开你父亲会舒服点
It'll make your father feel more comfortable.
真正让我感到舒心的是想到
What makes me comfortable is knowing I don't have to
明早不用一起床 就看见你那张臭脸
wake up tomorrow morning and see your sour face.
善待这个世界 明早别醒来了
Do the world a favor and don't wake up tomorrow morning.
和平了快整整一分钟呢
That was almost a minute.
好多车啊 不会赶不上吧
There's a lot of traffic. Are we gonna be okay?
你会在你飞机起飞前一个小时到达机场
You'll be at the airport an hour before your flight.
很好 谢谢
Good. Thank you.
有足够时间让你再找一个"老"白脸
Plenty of time for you to meet another geriatric boy toy.
我不许你不尊重我
Hey. I will not have you be disrespectful to me.
是的 母亲大人
Yes, ma'am.
谢尔顿 你的母亲是一位很有魅力的女子
Sheldon, your mother's an attractive woman.
你得习惯
You need to get used to the fact
男人们会对她趋之若鹜
that men are gonna be interested in her.
你也得闭嘴开车 少多管闲事
And you need to drive the car and mind your business.
我也不许你不尊重我
I will not have you be disrespectful to me.
你又不是我妈
What-- you're not my mother.
你不许不尊重她
Don't you be disrespectful to her!
是的 大人
Yes, ma'am.
慢慢来 多加鞭策就行了
You'll get there, you've just got to put some zing on it.
佩妮 我真不知道我之前瞎担心什么
Penny, I don't know what I was worried about.
你的朋友们都很讨人喜欢啊
Your friends are just lovely.
谢谢啊 妈妈
Oh, thanks, Mom.
除了那个谢尔顿有点"特别"
Although that Sheldon is a bit peculiar.
是吗 从来没注意到啊
Is he? I never noticed.
他让我想起我们家养过的那只火鸡
He reminds me of that turkey we had
看雨看到被雨水呛死了
who drowned looking up at the rain.
条子 条子 要淡定
Cops, cops, be cool!
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表