《生活大爆♥炸♥》前情提要
Previously on The Big Bang Theory...
我父亲觉得我的每段感情之所以不成功
My father thinks the reason I can't make a relationship work
是因为我是被宠坏的屁孩
is because I'm spoiled.
好吧 那他到底帮你解决多少账单
All right, how much, exactly, does he pay for?
我会告诉你们
Okay, I'll tell you,
但请不要鄙视我
but please don't judge me.
我的车 我的房♥租和信♥用♥卡♥的账单都是他付的
He pays for my car, my rent, and my credit cards.
我在努力忍♥住 但我已经鄙视你了
I'm trying, but I'm judging.
或许你♥爸♥说得对
Maybe your dad's right.
对啊 女人的确喜欢能养活自己的男人
Yeah, women do like a man that can support himself.
我做出了重要决定
I have come to an important decision.
我不会再拿你的钱
I will not be accepting your money anymore.
太好了
That's wonderful.
是的 非常好
Yes, that is wonderful.
你不能再指责我被宠坏了
You will no longer be able to accuse me of being spoiled.
我真为你骄傲
I'm so proud of you.
爸 我是想臭骂你一顿
Dad, I'm trying to tell you off,
你的欣喜与宽慰毁了我的计划
and you're ruining it with your delight and relief.
时至今日
有意思
Interesting.
好的
Okay.
多糟糕
How bad is it?
我这么说吧
Let me put it this way--
你有三尺白绫跟板凳吗
do you own a barrel and suspenders?
你是说认真的吗
Are you serious?
我戴这个遮光帽可不是为了打女子高尔夫
I'm not wearing this visor to play women's golf.
会计审计员等都会戴来遮挡早期白炽灯光线
我猜猜
Oh, let me guess.
你们在玩梦幻会计公♥司♥
You guys are drafting your fantasy accounting firms.
根据每周他们的比赛结果来决定谁选出最佳队伍
我们在帮忙拉杰整理财务状况
We're helping Raj figure out his finances.
他有工作收入 情况能有多差
Well, he has a job. How bad can it be?
他的房♥租与汽车租贷费用极其高
Well, his rent and car lease are exceedingly high.
再加上他喜欢上馆子吃饭与购物
You couple that with his penchant for dining out and shopping...
等等 购物不是指买♥♥衣服对吧
Wait, wait, not shopping for clothes, right?
看他这打扮...
Because look.
而且他的信♥用♥卡♥债务数额惊人
He also has a remarkable amount of credit card debt.
不是你爹帮你付的信♥用♥卡♥账单吗
I thought your dad paid your cards.
我有一张自己付款的紧急备用卡
I have a card for emergencies that I pay for myself.
在洛城动物园发生了什么紧急事故
What emergency happened at the L.A. Zoo?
我认养了一只企鹅
That's a penguin I sponsor.
它们因为全球暖化而失去了家园
They're losing their homes to global warming,
而我的车每三公里耗一升油
and my car gets, like, seven miles a gallon,
我挺过意不去
so I felt bad.
这粉♥嫩♥双颊[屁♥股♥]是啥
What is Pink Cheeks?
是私密处除毛 那张不许看
It's intimate waxing. Quit looking at that!
或许你该找个人
Maybe you should find someone
来帮忙让你财务状况回到正轨
to help you get your finances under control.
比如理财经理吗
Like a business manager?
不 当然不行
No, absolutely not.
你请不起一名
You can't afford to hire someone
会禁止你花钱在白♥痴♥开销上的人
who'll forbid you from spending your money on foolish expenses.
因为那也是白♥痴♥开销 而我禁止你这么做
That is a foolish expense, and I forbid it.
那如果有一个单纯只是喜欢控制别人
What if there's someone who just likes controlling
而且乐于将别人生活中的欢乐偷走的人呢
other people and stealing joy from their lives?
他听起来像个反♥社♥会♥变♥态♥啊
He sounds like a sociopath.
我们也不确定 他妈妈没带他去检查过这个
We don't know, his mother never had him tested.
你们说的是我 真好笑
You're talking about me. Very funny.
虽然我的确是会享受安排好预算
Although I would enjoy drawing up a budget
然后逼拉杰坚持计划
and forcing Raj to adhere to it
而且丝毫不带任何同情心
without an ounce of compassion.
等等 那谁去跟企鹅说金援要断了
Wait, wait, who's gonna break it to the penguin?
行啊 谢尔顿
Okay, Sheldon.
我的财务就交给你管吧
Yeah, I'm putting you in charge of my finances.
我再也不会花任何一分未经你批准的钱
I will not spend another penny that you don't authorize.
非常好
Very well.
漫展的票这周五开卖♥♥
Hey, Comic-Con tickets go on sale this Friday.
你不许买♥♥
You can't buy one.
祝你下次好运啦 粉♥嫩♥双颊
Oh, better luck next time, Pink Cheeks.
你真的要去漫展吗
You're actually going to Comic-Con?
莱纳德希望我多陪他做这方面的事
Well, Leonard wants me to do more stuff like that with him,
我就想要不今年陪他去
so I thought maybe this year I'd tag along.
真好 我猜你一定会玩得很开心
Well, that's sweet. I bet you'll have fun.
那你要一起来吗
So, do you want to come?
谢邀 不用了
No, thanks.
我已经住在一个所有阿宅都会来的家了
I already live in a place all the nerds come to.
求你啦 我上个月也陪你参加无聊活动了啊
Please? I went to your boring thing last month.
你是说我阿姨的葬礼吗
My aunt's funeral?
干嘛啊 你自己也在听悼词时看邮箱了
Come on, even you checked your e-mail during the eulogy.
我才不要去
Well, I'm not going,
但我觉得你想去挺好的
but I do think it's nice you want to.
不是我想去好吗
It's not that I want to go,
我只是想哄莱纳德高兴
I just think it'll make Leonard happy.
如果哄他就得看他挤进伊渥克服
And if I have to watch him squeeze into an Ewok costume,
那我也忍♥了
so be it.
看看你 要去漫展
Look at you, going to Comic-Con,
还聊起了伊渥克族
talking about Ewoks.
我真变成了我们这群里最酷的那个人了
I really have become the cool one around here.
你真认为佩妮会在漫展玩得开心吗
You actually think Penny will have fun at Comic-Con?
不觉得 所以这会让我很郁闷
No. Which will make me miserable,
而通常让我郁闷是谢尔顿的专利
which is usually Sheldon's job.
她一定会很不爽排队等明星座谈会
She's gonna hate waiting in line for the panels.
她一定会很不爽去听座谈会的阿宅
She's gonna hate all the crowds at the panels.
她一定会很不爽那些座谈会
She's gonna hate the panels.
她一定会很不爽我们说"座谈会"这词的频率
She's gonna hate how often we say the word "Panels."
那你干嘛不叫她别来了
Why don't you just tell her not to come?
她感觉超有兴致 我不想这么狠心
Well, she's so excited, I can't do that to her.
那你何不把漫展说得一文不值
What if you make it sound so bad
她就自己不会想去啦
she won't want to go?
那我倒是可以狠心试试
That I would do to her.
真不敢相信佩妮都去了
I can't believe Penny's gonna get to go,
而我却不能去
and I'm not.
反正你可以在网上看明星座谈会嘛
You can always watch the panels online.
天啊 我们还真是总说"座谈会"
Oh, boy, we do say that a lot.
座谈会
Panels.
我就想加入一下大家
Just wanted to be included.
求你了 谢尔顿 这可是漫展
Come on, Sheldon, it's Comic-Con.
让我花钱去参加吧
Just let me have the money for this,
我保证不会乱花钱干别的
and I won't ask for anything else.
是你让我来管着你的账
You put me in charge of your finances.
如果你想要心软没骨气 让你颐指气使的人
If you wanted someone weak and spineless you could walk all over,
你当初就该去找莱纳德来管
you should have asked Leonard.
你看 郁闷吧
See? Miserable.
行 你说得没错 是我自作自受
Okay, you're right, I got myself into this,
但每年都是我们四个一起去参加漫展的啊
but I've never missed a Comic-Con with you guys.
你老爸愿意宠溺你 但我可以不会
Your father may have spoiled you, but I won't.
如果你想要去动漫展的票
If you want a ticket to Comic-Con,
那我建议你想办法去挣点外快
I suggest you figure out a way to earn the money yourself.
你是个受过高度教育的成人
Yeah, you're a grown man who's highly educated.
你可以收钱当人肉沙包啊
You could charge people money to punch you.
随你嘲讽 我不知道你哪来的自信
Go ahead, make jokes. I don't know why you think
觉得自己就去得成漫展 你家小孩刚出生
you're going to Comic-Con-- you just had a baby.
-所以呢 -还所以呢
- So? - Well, so?
所以你觉得伯纳黛特会轻松答应
So you think Bernadette's just gonna let you
让你飞去圣地亚哥五天
jet down to San Diego for five days
然后把她孤零零丢在家吗
and leave her alone?
稍等一下
Hang-hang on.
所以我得带着佩妮 而你付不起票
So I have to bring Penny, you can't afford it,
霍华德去就死定了
Howard's gonna get in trouble,
唯独这家伙可以好好享受漫展
and this guy gets to have a great time.
我要打扮成邓布利多去
I'm gonna go as Dumbledore.
我亲爱的小美人好吗
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表