我好假装她是个动物标本
so I can pretend she's stuffed.
拉杰 我一时没控制住自己的情绪
Raj, I let my emotions get the best of me,
乱拿你来出气
and I unfairly took it out on you.
谢谢 谢谢你这么说
Thank you. I appreciate that.
不 功劳不在我身上
No, I can't take all the credit.
我和莱纳德的妈妈聊了聊 她开解了我
I spoke with Leonard's mother, and she made me feel better.
我不知道你和谁聊了 但会开解人的一定不是我妈
I don't know who you talked to, but that wasn't my mother.
贝弗利指出我在和艾米的恋爱关系中
Beverly pointed out that I'm experiencing insecurities
存在不安全感
in my relationship with Amy,
就像莱纳德和佩妮也存在同样的问题
in the same way that Leonard and Penny are in their relationship.
你在乱说什么呀 我们俩好着呢
What are you talking about? We're fine.
你俩好着的前提是有一个缓冲人同住
Yes, you're fine as long as you have a buffer
才能帮你们转移婚姻中出现的问题
living with you to distract from your marital problems.
从前我就是那个缓冲人
It used to be me.
现在轮到拉杰和他的攻击性毛毛球了
Now it's Raj and his attack Tribble.
总之 我很抱歉
Anyway, I'm sorry for everything.
顺带一提 如果他们吵架时你哇哇大哭
Oh, and FYI-- if you cry while they're fighting,
他们就会带你去麦当劳
they'll take you to McDonald's.
你好 莱纳德
Hello, Leonard.
你为什么说我们有婚姻问题呀
Why are you saying we have marital problems?
我们才没有婚姻问题呢
We don't have marital problems!
我懂了 那你是因为太过幸福美满才对我哇哇叫
I see. You must be yelling at me out of wedded bliss.
就因为我们收留朋友来住
Look, just because we took our friend in does not mean
并不代表我和佩妮害怕两人独处
that Penny and I are afraid to be alone.
没错 这次是特殊情况
Yeah, this is a special circumstance.
谢尔顿提到你也曾想让
Sheldon mentioned you tried to get your brother
你哥哥住到家里来
to live with you, as well.
是啊 有些情况就算发生两次
Yeah, well, a circumstance can happen twice
仍然可以算作特殊
and still be special.
你同意吗
Do you agree with that?
既然你这么指出来...
Well, now that you point it out...
你疯了吧
Are you kidding me?
我们好像真的一直在找新室友
We do seem to keep finding roommates.
你现在和她站一边了吗
Now you're taking her side?
亲爱的 我永远不会夹在你和莱纳德之间
Dear, I would never come between you and Leonard.
这是你们一加强连的室友的工作
That's for your parade of roommates to do.
霍华德
Howard?
霍华德
Howard!
是我 是我呀
It's me! It's just me!
你跑到我们卧室来干嘛
What are you doing here?!
人家给你发了短♥信♥ 可你没有回复
Well, I texted you, but you didn't respond.
莱纳德和佩妮在吵架...
Leonard and Penny were arguing...
本大爷在此 谁敢撒野
Not on my watch!
没事了 是拉杰
It's fine. It's just Raj.
我不介意你拿球棒敲死他 但我们没事
You can hit him with the bat, but it's fine.
如果我心跳停止了 请让我放弃治疗
And if my heart stops, just let me go.
抱歉了各位
I'm sorry, guys.
谢尔顿在生气 莱纳德和佩妮在吵架
Sheldon was upset, Leonard and Penny were fighting.
我只想待在一个不会造成别人问题的地方
I just wanted to go someplace where I wasn't causing problems.
我要再说一次
I'll say it again.
你老家印度
India.
能让我住在车♥库♥吗
Can I just stay in the garage?
别这样 今晚你先睡沙发吧
Don't do that. We'll make up the couch for you
明早起来再想办法
and figure out something in the morning.
谢谢
Thank you.
来吧 我帮你铺上♥床♥单
Come on, I'll get you some sheets.
然后再测测我的血压
Then we'll see if I can beat my high score
是不是冲上新高了
on the blood pressure machine.
咱们就不该把这些熊孩子留在身边
Never should've had all these kids so close together.
你没事吧
You okay?
我睡不着
I can't sleep.
怎么了
What's wrong?
贝弗利觉得
Beverly believes
我潜意识中把我的旧房♥间当做一个逃生出口
I unconsciously consider my old room an escape hatch.
你在为这件事烦恼吗
Is that bothering you?
没错 我才不喜欢什么潜意识呢
Yes. I don't care for unconscious thoughts.
人家和大脑是一辈子的好朋友
My brain and I are best friends.
它什么事都会告诉我
It should tell me everything.
我是说和我们恋情的关系
I mean, how it relates to our relationship,
不是你和你大脑的兄弟浪漫史
not the bromance between you and your brain.
万一她是对的呢
What if she's correct?
就是说我俩之间有问题吗
Doesn't that say something troubling about us?
我不知道
I don't know.
我只是觉得你是喜欢安排好
I just think you're the kind of person
应急计划的人
who likes a contingency plan.
这倒是
That is true.
你知道吗
Did you know I figured out
我已经想清楚了 世界末日来临后
in which order I would eat all my friends
我会按什么顺序吃掉所有朋友
in the event of an apocalypse?
你不可以再和你的大脑整天混在一起了
You need to stop hanging out with your brain so much.
它就是个坏朋友
It's not a good influence.
如果你是想找零钱
If you're looking for spare change,
我已经扫荡干净了
I already cleaned it out.
没想到我的人生会变成这样
Didn't think this is where my life would be.
我也是
Me, either.
我有卧室你睡沙发
I'm in a bedroom and you're on a couch.
我居然是赢家
I'm actually winning.
咱俩都正走霉运
You know, we're both down on our luck.
也许我俩应该找地方一起住
Maybe you and I should try to get a place together.
听我说
Okay, listen to me.
根本没理由离开这里
There is no reason to leave here.
这里很棒 所有人都很友好
This is great. Everyone's nice.
非常舒服
It's comfortable.
如果一切按计划进行 这里就是我的养老院了
If all goes according to plan, this is my retirement home.
如果你更加独♥立♥的话
Wouldn't you feel better about yourself
不会自我感觉更好一些吗
if you were more independent?
比在他们家蒸汽淋浴里的感觉更好吗
Better than I feel in their steam shower?
我觉得不会
I don't think so.
佩妮是主菜
Penny would be the entree.
莱纳德算是奶酪盘
Then Leonard's basically a cheese course.
因为我爱你 所以你是甜点
And because I love you, you're dessert.
我也想说"好甜蜜"
I want to say "Aw,"
但我要说"好恶心"
but I'm gonna say "Ew."
不 我这样做
No, you see, I'm doing this
我就不再是被宠坏的孩子了
so I can stop being spoiled and, you know,
成长为一个成年人
grow as a person.
好样的
Good for you.
这个三明治里有价值6块钱的火腿
This sandwich has six dollars worth of ham in it.
你在朋友家吃白食 你一点点内疚感都没有吗
Don't you even feel a little bad sponging off your friends?
我上过艺术学院
Hey, look, I went to art college,
我想成为美术设计师
I tried to make it as a graphic artist,
漫画家
a comic book artist,
知道我努力得到了什么吗
and you know what I got for my efforts?
瘦骨嶙峋
A visible rib cage.
我没开玩笑
I'm not kidding.
你可以看到我的心跳
You could see my heart beating.
无意冒犯 但我没上过艺术学院
Well, no offense, but I didn't go to art school.
我有天体物理学的博士学位
I have a PhD in astrophysics.
很好 流落街头时头上没有屋顶
Oh, great, it'll be easier for you to look up at the stars
你观星更容易
without a roof over your head.
早
Morning.
你知道拉杰昨晚搬出去了吗
Did you know Raj moved out last night?
什么 为什么
What? Why?
"莱纳德和佩妮 抱歉我带来了这么多麻烦
"Leonard and Penny, I'm sorry for all the trouble I've caused.
我去霍华德家住
I went to stay at Howard's.
另外 小桂子和我在一起
P.S., Cinnamon's with me,
但如果你们想耍谢尔顿
But if you feel like messing with Sheldon,
就告诉他 小桂子在楼里走丢了"
tell him she's loose in the building."
感觉好糟糕啊
I feel terrible.
我们要接他回来吗
Should we go bring him back?
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表