-多谢体谅 佩妮 -不客气
- Thank you, Penny. - Yeah.
我鞋子穿7码半 靴子穿8码
Shoes, I'm a seven-and-a-half; boots, I'm an eight.
MSN搜索
...MSN Search,
阿尔塔维斯塔
AltaVista,
有事就问吉福斯
and... Ask Jeeves.
你呢
You?
抱歉 我没有需要怀念的过气搜索引擎列表
Sorry, I don't have a list of defunct search engines that I miss.
看来我被人放鸽子了
Hey. Looks like I got stood up,
-所以我还是走吧 -别啊
- so I'm gonna head out. - Oh, no.
你确定不再多等她几分钟吗
Are you sure you don't want to give her a few more minutes?
不了 天地合网的建议等待时间是两小时
Nah, G-Harmony recommends after two hours,
是时候该放弃了
it's time to cut bait.
我感到很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
伯特 请你加入我们吧
Bert, I insist that you join us.
你真的不介意吗
You really wouldn't mind?
完全不会 艾米你呢
Not at all. Amy?
我也不介意
Fine with me.
谢谢 那我去拿把椅子
Thanks. I'll go grab a chair.
谢尔顿 你的举动真是太暖了
Sheldon, that was so sweet of you.
我从他的脸部表情和肢体语言
Well, I could deduce by his facial expression
推断出他很难过
and body language that he was sad.
他说自己被人放鸽子时没有给你点提示吗
So the part where he got stood up didn't clue you in?
你还指望我会一边观察他 一边听他的废话吗
You want me to look at him and listen to him?
我父亲觉得我的每段感情之所以不成功
My father thinks the reason I can't make a relationship work
是因为我是被宠坏的屁孩
is because I'm spoiled.
抱歉 他是在等着有人提出反对意见吗
I'm sorry, is he waiting for someone to disagree?
就因为他帮我解决问题
Just because he helps me out
并不意味着我被他宠坏了
doesn't automatically mean that I'm spoiled.
好吧 那他到底帮你解决多少账单
All right, how much exactly does he pay for?
我会告诉你们
Okay, I'll tell you,
但请不要鄙视我
but please don't judge me.
我的车 我的房♥租和信♥用♥卡♥的账单都是他付的
He pays for my car, my rent, and my credit cards.
我在努力忍♥住 但我已经鄙视你了
I'm trying, but I'm judging.
或许你♥爸♥说得对
Maybe your dad's right.
对啊 女人的确喜欢能养活自己的男人
Yeah, women do like a man that can support himself.
但伯纳黛特挣的钱比霍华德多
But Bernadette makes more money than Howard.
基本是她在养活自己老公啊
She basically supports him.
是啊 或许你♥爸♥是对的
Yeah, maybe your dad's right.
好问题 我想想
Good question. Let's see.
搜信
Infoseek,
网络蜘蛛
WebCrawler,
热机器人
oh, HotBot.
够了 真的换个什么话题都行
Okay, literally any other topic.
好吧 你们俩是怎么认识的
All right. How did you guys meet?
其实我们是在网上认识的
Actually, we met online.
我们第一次约会是在一家咖啡馆
Our-our first date was at a coffee shop.
不过跟你的约会对象不一样 她可是真来了
Although, unlike your date, she actually showed up.
他又看起来难过了
Oh, he looks sad again.
我真的很羡慕你们的感情
Well, I really envy your relationship.
除了你们俩一年只做一次爱这点
Other than you two only having sex once a year,
你们简直是完美情侣档
you're the perfect couple.
你知道这件事吗
You-you know about that?
整个大学谁不知道呀
Uh, yeah, everyone at the university does.
你知道这件事吗
Were you aware of this?
不 这事我只告诉过莱纳德 霍华德 拉杰
No. No, I only told Leonard, Howard, Raj,
克里普克 吴教授 克莱因教授
Kripke, uh, Professor Wu, Professor Klein,
还有一个食堂大妈
and a lunch lady in the cafeteria.
我也想不通其他人是怎么知道的
How everyone else found out is a mystery to me.
你为什么不理我了
Why aren't you talking to me?
因为我对你很生气
Because I'm mad at you.
现在我后悔问了这个问题
Well, now I'm sorry I asked.
谢尔顿 我的脸都丢完了
Sheldon, it's humiliating.
因为你 我的同事们都在八卦我们的性生活
Thanks to you, my colleagues are gossiping about our sex life.
这有什么可八卦的呀
What is there to gossip about?
我们都没做过几次
We barely have one.
所以他们才感兴趣呀
That's why they're doing it!
我可以理解为你再也不想和我说话了吗
Is it safe to assume you're not speaking to me again?
如果你是因为不想理我所以不回答
If you're not answering because you're not speaking to me,
也许我们可以用某种信♥号♥♥来表示
perhaps we could come up with a signal!
我懂了
That works!
你才不需要你♥爸♥的钱
You don't need your dad's money.
-你的收入足够养活你自己了 -没错
- You can get by on your salary. - Yeah.
我们和你一样都在学校工作
Well, we work at the same place as you, and
-我们就活得挺好 -得了吧
- we've always been fine. - Oh, please.
拜托照照镜子 你俩看起来比我老十岁
Look in the mirror. You both look ten years older than I do.
好吧
All right.
等等 我们一定有办法解决的
Hang on. We can figure this out.
我们先清理一下你的开销 你每月房♥租多少
Let's just go over your expenses. How much is your rent?
我不想回答
I don't want to say.
高到特别离谱吗
Is it really that high?
我不想回答因为我不知道多少钱
I don't want to say because I don't know how much it is.
你连自己的房♥租都不知道吗
You don't how much your rent is?
我爸帮我付房♥租啦 你知道你的房♥租多少钱吗
My father pays for it! Do you know how much your rent is?!
当然知道
Yeah.
那就按你房♥租的两倍算吧
Well, then double it,
我的房♥子比你这垃圾堆舒服多了
because my building's a lot nicer than this dump.
那你知道每个月养车要多少钱吗
Do you know how much your car costs?
不知道
Not really.
每个月吃饭要多少钱
Well, how much do you spend on food?
吃的全是家政工负责买♥♥好
The housekeeper does the shopping.
我的乖乖 你真是被宠坏了
Oh, my God, you really are spoiled.
我被宠坏了
I'm spoiled?!
你闺女一件披风都价值300美金好嘛
Your baby has a cape that costs $300!
我要睡觉了
I'm going to bed.
等一下
Well, wait.
这是我们同居之后第一次吵架
This is our first fight as a couple who live together.
所以呢
So?
我对这种事的规矩还不太懂
I'm not sure of the protocol.
电视里教的是
Television teaches us
这种情况下男的应该去睡沙发
that the man's supposed to sleep on the couch,
但我们当中明显是你的体型更适合睡沙发
but of the two of us, you're clearly more sofa-sized.
我才不会为了
I'm not sleeping on the couch
你不懂什么叫私事而滚去睡沙发
'cause you don't know what's private and what's not.
这不公平
This isn't fair.
你还不是和佩妮
You've discussed aspects
讨论过我俩的肉体关系
of our physical relationship with Penny.
那不一样
That's different!
她是我的闺蜜 不是你那位
She's a close friend, not the lady in the cafeteria
帮三明治去面包皮的食堂大妈
who cuts the crust off your sandwiches!
人家大妈也是有名字的
That lady has a name.
虽然我不知道她的芳名
I don't know what it is,
但有一次 我不小心喊了她一声妈
but one time, I accidentally called her mom?
看来你得先搬去便宜的地方住了
Sounds like you're gonna need a cheaper place to live.
你刚来这里时也没多少钱
When you moved here, you didn't have a lot of money.
你是怎么过下来的
How'd you get by?
有时候你可以从邻居那里蹭到
Well, sometimes you can get free food
免费的食物和网络
and Wi-Fi from the neighbors.
只不过
Just know
最后你可能得嫁给其中的一个人
you might have to marry one of 'em.
对了 斯图尔特都住在你们家了
Hey, you guys let Stuart live with you.
不如也让拉杰一起住吧
Why not Raj, too?
你这是在干嘛呀 我...
What-what are you doing? I...
我拖着孩子来你家聚会 还带了进口啤酒
I-I-I schlepped the baby over, I brought imported beer.
你为什么还不喜欢我
Why don't you like me?
拜托 我以为我俩是好朋友呢
Well, I thought we were best friends!
我们是呀
We are!
一想到好朋友将要无家可归 我真伤心难过
That's why I'm sad my best friend's gonna be homeless.
抱歉 拉杰 我们家真的没地方了
I'm sorry, Raj. We really just don't have the space.
不如让他住你家车♥库♥吧
What if he lives in your garage?
不如你丫赶紧闭嘴吧
What if you stop helping?!
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表