Save yourself.
又要有自己的窝了 开心吗
So, are you excited to have your own place again?
开心 不过我会想你们的
I am, but I'll miss you guys.
我们也会想你的
Ah, we'll miss you, too.
那...你说这话时能把那抹窃笑抑制住吗
Wha... you could try saying that without smiling.
我努力过了 实在是忍♥不住呀
I'm trying. This is the best I can do.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你们看起来这像什么
What does it look like?
我在吹奏悲伤的口琴曲
I'm playing sad harmonica...
在一间四壁空空犹如我心空空的公♥寓♥里
in an apartment as empty as my heart.
发生什么事了
Why?
人家忧郁了
I got the blues.
我的宝贝要离我而去
My baby done left me.
拜托 谢尔顿
Come on, Sheldon.
艾米不过是去几个月而已
Amy's only gone for a few months.
现在我搬走了 你的旧房♥间也空出来了
And now that I'm moving out, your old room is empty,
你随时随地都可以回去住啊
so you can stay there whenever you want.
能和你在过道上聊两句吗
Uh, could I talk to you in the hall for a sec?
可以呀
Yeah, sure.
谢尔顿 你别犯傻了
Sheldon, you're being silly.
我在犯傻吗
Am I?
昨天我还在负责空军项目
Yesterday I had an Air Force project,
有个同居的女友
a girlfriend who lived with me,
好朋友拉杰就住在我对门
and my good friend Raj right across the hall.
你真的在意最后这一点吗
Do you really care about that last one?
不在意 他是给我这单子凑数的
No, but that list was sounding a little thin.
别光想不好的事 换个角度看问题
Instead of dwelling on the negative, think about this.
你的女朋友得到了如此珍贵的机会
Your girlfriend was given an amazing opportunity,
也让你可以借机向她
which gives you an opportunity
展现你是个能给她爱与支持的男友
to show her that you're a loving and supportive boyfriend.
所以要唬弄她
So trick her.
让我重新说一遍
All right, let me start again.
你和艾米
Uh... you and Amy...
我能先把东西拿出来吗
Can I get my stuff?
听起来你们还得聊好长一段时间呢
Sounds like it's gonna be a while.
人家好想你
I missed you.
过来 我们聊聊
Come here, let's talk.
听起来很严重
Ooh. Sounds serious.
是我做错事了吗
Have I been a bad boy?
你要打人家的小屁♥股♥了吗
Am I gonna get a spanking
-你知道我... -安静听我说
- 'cause you know I... - Just listen.
我不知道你有没有发现
I don't know if you realize this,
但每次你手上没有项目时
but whenever you're between projects,
你就变得没有安全感
you tend to get a little insecure.
有点黏人
A little clingy.
我知道 人家错错啦
I know and I'm sorry.
好了好了 住手
Oh, oh, oh, okay, stop.
停下来
Stop.
我喜欢你情深款款的时候
I love when you're affectionate,
但你这不是正常的反应
but this is not coming from a good place.
哎哟喂
Well, excuse me,
那你上次花了两年时间研发过敏药
but what did you do when you worked on that allergy drug
最后研究却被药监局枪毙时呢
for two years and the FDA shut down your project?
我替咱俩报名了交际舞的课
I signed us up for ballroom dance class.
很好 还有你那一次
Okay, and what did you do
被踢出抗真菌团队的时候呢
when they took you off the antifungal team?
我逼着你让我怀孕了
I made us have a baby.
所以结论是
So?
放马过来吧
Bring it in.
本电影刚刚被评为限制级
And now the movie just got rated "R."
你要去哪里吗
You going somewhere?
不 是你要走
No, but you are,
所以我送你这个作为礼物
so I got you this as a present.
谢尔顿 你不用这么做
Sheldon, that isn't necessary.
不 我需要
No, it is.
莱纳德告诉我
Leonard pointed out to me
我并不是一个时常能给予你爱与支持的男朋友
that I'm not always a loving and supportive boyfriend,
所以我给你买♥♥了高质量的行李箱
so here's some quality luggage.
谢谢
Thank you.
售货员说坠机这箱子都不会摔坏 所以...
The salesman said it could survive a plane crash, so...
也许你应该坐在箱子里面飞
Perhaps you should fly inside it.
这是说你同意我离开吗
Does this mean you're okay with me going?
我并不期待
Well, I'm not looking forward to it,
但这是千载难逢的机会
but it is a wonderful opportunity
你必须接受
and you need to take it.
而且 普林斯顿在新泽西
Besides, Princeton is in New Jersey,
所以我也不用怕你想落地生根
so it's not like you're gonna want to stay.
我知道今天不是你的生日
Uh, I know it's not your birthday,
但如果你有性趣...
but if you're interested...
-我有 -好
- I am. - Okay.
我得说清楚
Oh, and just to be clear,
我和你亲热 并不是为了把你留下
I'm not being intimate with you in order to keep you from going.
我没这样想
I wasn't thinking that.
不 我只是警告你
Well, no, it's just, I'm just warning you, you know,
当你发现自己在五千公里之外
if you find yourself 3,000 miles away
渴望得到这诱人的身躯
and craving a-a hit of this, you know...
我不能通过视频给你
...I can't Skype it to you.
我愿意冒这个险
That's a risk I'm willing to take.
那好吧
All right, then.
我们进卧室 除去衣衫
Let's go to the bedroom, remove our clothes,
叠得整整齐齐
fold them neatly...
再开始狂野性♥爱♥
...and engage in frenzied lovemaking.
如果我们不叠衣服呢
What if we don't fold our clothes at all?
我...或者
I'd... or...
如果我们叠起来呢
what if we fold them?
钥匙还给你们
Well, here's your key back.
谢谢
Thank you.
我把家里布置好就请你们过去玩
As soon as I have the place set up I'm gonna have you guys over.
感谢邀请
Oh, we would love that.
你们收留我 我真是感激不尽
I really can't thank you enough for taking me in.
我处在人生的低谷 还有...
You know, I was in a pretty low place in my life, and...
艾米 你这个顽皮的小妖精
Oh, Amy, you naughty vixen.
总之 我刚说到
Anyway, uh, as I was saying,
我处在人生的低谷中 还有
I was at a pretty low place in my life and, uh,
如果没有你们这样的朋友
if it wasn't for friends like you...
我的天 这种刺♥激♥方式
My goodness, that form of stimulation
太高效了
is highly efficient.
哥比不过他们 拜
I can't compete with that. Bye.
我们应该给他们点隐私吗
Should we give them their privacy?
我想 但我做不到
I want to, but I don't think I can.
-爽 -好了 听够了
- Whoopee! - Okay, I'm good now.
车在等我
Okay, the car is waiting.
你要送我下楼吗
Do you want to walk me downstairs?
当然
Of course.
让我来拿
Here, here, let me.
我对新泽西做了下调研
I've been doing a little research on New Jersey,
我很高兴地得知
and I was delighted to learn
他们的主要农产品是草皮
that their chief agricultural product is sod.
-是吗 -没错
- Is it? - Hmm, yes.
也许我以前对他们的态度太严厉了
Yeah, perhaps I've been harder on them than they deserve.
你觉得有没可能
Do you think it's possible
你会享受一段独处的时光呢
you might enjoy being on your own for a little while?
很难说
It's hard to say.
我从来没真正一个人住过
I've never really lived by myself.
如果我变得古怪又神经怎么办
What if I become strange and eccentric?
无论怎样我都爱你
I'll love you no matter what.
比如霍华德·休斯把自己的尿存在牛奶瓶里
Howard Hughes saved his urine in milk bottles.
真有这天 船到桥头自然直
We'll cross that bridge when we come to it.
-你到机场后会发短♥信♥给我吗 -会
- And you'll text me when you arrive at the airport? - I will.
到登机口也会吗
And when you're at the gate?
如果你在头等舱看到《权力的游戏》里的演员呢
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表