好吧 你们俩去好好快活
All right, well, you two go have fun.
如果我找到备用药 我们也能快活一把
If we find my backup inhaler, maybe we can get frisky.
你个性感气喘吁吁小家伙
Oh, you sexy, wheezy little man.
真的有需要录下来吗
Do you really need to record this?
以后你会感谢我的
You'll be happy I did.
好啦 小家伙 我们又回家来了
Okay, little one, here we are back at home
因为你还没完全准备好降生到这个世界上来
because you weren't quite ready to come out yet.
你隆重登场 我懂
You wanted to make an entrance. I get it.
你老爸在这呢
And here's your daddy.
当他想骗你说他过去很酷的时候
When he tries to tell you he used to be cool,
你可以眼见为实知道他并不酷
you can see he wasn't.
好了好了 别录了
All right, enough with the camera.
这又不是为我录的 是为宝宝录的
Well, this is not for me. This is for the baby.
有一天她会想看的
Some day she's gonna want to see this.
不好意思
I'm sorry.
你说谁会想看的
Who's gonna want to see this?
我说的是"她"
I-I said she,
但好多事物都是用"她"指代的
but lots of things are she --
比如船啊 车啊
boats and cars,
鲸鱼啊 比如 "瞧她喷水啦"
whales. Like, thar she blows.
圆场圆得好极了
You're doing great.
拉杰
Raj!
好吧 我先不录了
Well, okay, I'm gonna sign off now.
接下来这部分可能包含一些儿童不宜的语言
This next part may contain some adult language.
你怎么能这样
How could you?!
我们坚持到现在都不知道宝宝性别
We made it this far without knowing,
全被你毁了
and you ruined it!
你们根本不知道守着这么大个秘密
Well, you guys have no idea how hard it is
却谁也不能告诉有多难
to know something like this and not say it!
你早就告诉我是女儿了 我就没泄密
You told me it was a girl, and I didn't say it.
-拉杰 -你不该说出来的
- Raj! - You were supposed to keep that to yourself.
是啊 看来是挺难的
Oh, yeah. I guess it is hard.
那个 我们之前进行到哪了
So... where were we?
我很肯定
Well, I believe
我们之前正像欲求不满的青少年那样热吻
we were kissing like randy teenagers,
你的鼻子因为不通气轻轻地发出吹哨声
and your nose was whistling ever so slightly.
不好意思啊
I'm sorry.
没关系的
Oh, don't be.
你就像一只性感的茶壶
You were like a foxy tea kettle.
我们要重头来过吗
Well, shall we start over?
好的
Very well.
哪里不对头吗
What's wrong?
我也说不好
I'm not sure.
今晚早些时候 我们是自然而然开始的
Earlier tonight, things began organically,
现在感觉是为了做而做
and now it's feeling forced,
就像电影《加勒比海盗》那些续集一样
like all the Pirates of the Caribbean sequels.
好吧 这么说也有道理
Okay, that makes sense.
气氛的确是有点变了
I mean, the mood's a little different now.
我们不必急着做的
We-we don't have to rush.
我知道
Oh, I know,
但莱纳德和佩妮以为我们已经开搞了
but Leonard and Penny think we're doing it,
我不想让他们失望
and I don't want to disappoint them.
气氛继续急转直下
And the mood continues to change.
不是的 我当然也不想让你失望 我
No, and also, I don't want to disappoint you. I...
来吧 今天是你生日
You know, come on. It's your birthday.
我能咬牙挺过去
I can soldier through this.
等一下
H-Hold on.
我觉得我有份小惊喜
I think I might have a little surprise
或许能帮我们重回正轨
that might help get things back on track.
真撩人
Intriguing.
"重回正轨"是不是提示我
Is back on track a hint
小惊喜和火车有关
that it has something to do with trains?
不是
No.
因为如果和火车有关
Because if it did have to do with trains,
-而你又要 -和火车没关系
- and you were gonna give... - It's not about trains!
连东方快车的舒适软卧都...
Oh. Not even a cozy sleeper car on the Orient Express...
别再提火车了
Stop talking about trains!
还嫌别人破坏气氛呢
Who's killing the mood now?
我找到备用气喘药了 想爱爱吗
Found the backup inhaler. Want to have sex?
听到你这么说不想也想了
Well, I didn't until I heard that.
等一下 药还得憋几秒
Hang on. I'm counting.
好了
It's okay. Mm.
有人在家吗
Hello!
霍华德和伯纳黛特把我踢出来了
Howard and Bernadette kicked me out
因为我告诉他们宝宝是女儿
because I told them they're having a girl!
糟糕 又说漏嘴了
Oopsy, I did it again.
如果我们不出声 或许他会离开
Maybe if we're quiet, he'll go away.
可你这不就出声了吗
You're gonna have to be quieter than that.
我能睁开眼睛了吗
Can I look yet?
马上
One second.
好了 你可以睁开眼睛了
All right, you can open your eyes.
我想就让哈利·波特的魔法
I thought I'd let Harry Potter
让气氛变得"特"辣热起来吧
make things hotter.
要命了
Wowza.
我给你买♥♥了葛莱芬多的长袍
I got a Gryffindor robe for you.
葛莱芬多的人和赫奇帕奇的人搞在一起
A Gryffindor sleeping with a Hufflepuff?
竟有这等桃色丑闻
How scandalous.
你个淘气丫头
You naughty girl.
你居然不带我自己去了魔法世界
You went to the Wizarding World theme park without me.
没错
I did.
我惹上麻烦了吗
Am I in trouble?
你麻烦大了
Yes, you're in trouble --
你居然不带我自己去魔法世界
you went to Wizarding World without me!
等等 怎么风云突变
Wait, what just happened?
你明知道我一直想去的
You know I've been wanting to go.
谢尔顿 你真的想在我生日这天
Sheldon, do you really want to argue with me
和我吵架吗
on my birthday?
你说得对
Oh, you're right.
对不起
I'm sorry.
祝我生日快乐
Ooh. Happy birthday to me.
有人在家吗
Hello...
是宝宝有新情况了吗
Is this about the baby?
不 只是我走到哪都被人拒之门外
No. People just keep kicking me out everywhere I go.
很好 反正你都习惯了
Good. Then you're used to this.
伯纳黛特的羊水破了
Hey, Bernadette's water broke!
快走 都到医院去
Come on! Everyone to the hospital!
有没有搞错
You have got to be kidding me!
试着放松点 我们随时就到
Just try to relax. We'll be there any minute.
斯图尔特 别再像老头子一样开车了
Stuart, stop driving like an old man.
开快点
Speed it up a little.
我才不是老头子
I'm not an old man!
我只是一到晚上就看不清楚
I just can't see at night.
又开始宫缩了
Here comes another one.
老斜眼 右边那个才是油门
Hey, Squinty, the gas pedal's on the right!
好吧 坐稳了
All right, hang on.
如果你看到前面有路人 叫他们闪开
If you see any pedestrians, just call 'em out.
霍华德和伯纳黛特的宝宝
Howard and Bernadette's kid
可能在你的生日出生
might be born on your birthday.
这很酷吧
How cool is that?
是啊 但我以为这个宝宝本该毁掉的
Yeah, but I thought this baby was supposed to ruin
是他们的性生活 不是我的
their sex life, not mine.
这一天和我想象得一点都不一样
This is not how I imagined this day going --
此时此刻我应该陪在他们身边的
I should be with them right now.
可这是他们的宝宝啊
Well, it is their child.
我当然明白
I know that.
但平心而论 我花了九个月时间
But to be fair, I've spent nine months
帮助伯纳黛特做好迎接宝宝的准备
helping Bernadette get ready for this baby.
霍华德不过花了五分钟让她怀上宝宝而已
And Howard spent five minutes conceiving it.
说五分钟都是给他面子了
And I'm being generous.
才五分钟
Five minutes?
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表