这个情感空虚的电灯泡承包了
third wheel way before you came along.
谁规定电灯泡只能有一个
Why can't there be four wheels?
我不在的时候 你就是这么争宠的吗
Is this what you do when I'm not here,
你个说话句句在理的狐媚子
make really good points?
好吧 进来帮我给宝宝搭个秋千吧
Look-Look, just come in and help me build a baby swing.
谢谢
Thank you.
你如果饿了可以吃你昨晚买♥♥的外卖♥♥
If you're hungry you can eat your takeout;
没人稀罕吃
nobody touched it.
我想去跑步
I think I'm gonna go for a run.
你想一起来吗
You want to come?
不去 上次公园里那个老太太一直大喊
No, last time that old lady in the park kept screaming,
"妹子小心 那变♥态♥马上要追上你了"
"Watch out, he's right behind you."
您好
Hello?
你们好啊
Hey, how you doing?
您有什么事吗
Uh, can I help you?
我没什么事 不过谢谢你好心询问
I don't think so, but you're sweet for asking.
你在我们公♥寓♥里做什么
What-What are you doing in our apartment?
你们邻居租了间房♥给我 瘦得像电线杆
Oh, I rented a room from your neighbor, the tall guy...
穿着像未成年小宅男那个
dressed like a little boy.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
好吧 我不知道他是怎么跟您说的
Okay, uh, I don't know what he told you,
但您不能住在这
but you can't stay here.
床单已经都换成新的了
So, there are fresh linens on the bed and...
看来你们已经见过西奥多了
Well, now, I see you've met Theodore.
西奥多 这两个是你的新室友
Theodore, these are your new roommates,
莱纳德和佩妮
Leonard and Penny.
他们为人忠厚
They're very honest,
但我建议你把现金都收好
but I would not leave cash lying around.
谢尔顿 你这是在做些什么
Sheldon, what do you think you're doing?
这个月的房♥租我已经付过了
My room is paid up until the end of the month,
所以我想怎么样就怎么样
so I can do with it whatever I please,
包括以一块钱一晚的价格租出去
which includes renting it out for a dollar a night.
房♥价一夜回到解放前
It's like the '40s again.
好了 我不打扰你们了
Anyway, I'll leave you be.
我还得去
I have to...
他希望早上能有报纸看
He's expecting a newspaper in the morning.
原来这年头还有人在印报纸呢
Apparently, they still make them.
谢尔顿 你这么做太过份了
All right, Sheldon, this is over the line.
没错
That's true,
但如果我不这么过份
but had I done something under the line,
你们厨房♥里就不会出现一个
there wouldn't be a man in your kitchen
身上什么身份证明都没有的陌生人了
who can't produce a single form of ID.
我有张卖♥♥血的收据
Oh, oh, I have a receipt from a blood bank.
我是O型阴性血
I'm O-negative.
现在你们对他的了解我和一样多了
And now you know as much about him as I do.
伯纳黛特
Oh, hey, Bernadette,
这个秋千送了两种转动玩具
the swing comes with two different mobiles.
这些长颈鹿挺可爱的 你觉得呢
The giraffes are pretty cute, what do you think?
挺好 就用长颈鹿吧
Great, go with the giraffes.
然而...
Although...
斑马身上对比鲜明的条纹
the high contrast of zebra stripes
可能能更好地刺♥激♥宝宝发育
might provide better stimulus for a developing baby.
说得有道理 还是选斑马吧
Yeah, you're probably right, go with the zebras.
太有眼光了 大佬
Good choice, boss.
跪舔菊花的时候鼻子沾到...
至少我的鼻子不是因为拍马屁才变棕色的
At least my nose is naturally brown.
你能替我去趟超♥市♥吗
Hey, could you please go to the market for me?
让斯图尔特或拉杰去嘛
Get Stuart or Raj to do it.
华仔 他俩替你代劳了所有事
Howie, they've been doing everything for you.
我知道
Mm, I know.
让我越来越看不起这两个家伙了
It's really making me lose respect for both of them.
你就去一趟嘛
Please just go to the store.
好吧
Fine.
有人要载我去买♥♥东西不
Who wants to drive me to the store?
-我去 -我去
- Me! - I'll do it!
让拉杰去
Take Raj.
斯图尔特要帮我涂脚指甲油
Stuart is supposed to paint my toenails.
你怎么看
What do you think?
我们应该去住酒店吗
Should we go to a hotel?
把他单独留在家里吗
And just leave him here alone?
也对 那我自己住酒店
Okay, I'll go to a hotel.
如果明早你还没死 记得短♥信♥通知我
Text me in the morning if you're still alive.
西奥多
Uh, Theodore,
你打算在这里住多久
how long are you planning to stay exactly?
多亏了我在你家沙发里找到的硬币
Oh, thanks to the coins I found in your couch,
比我想象中又多了一天
a day longer than I thought.
实在是太不像话了
This is ridiculous.
我好喜欢这幅画
I like the painting.
另一个人是你妈吗
Is that your mom?
谢尔顿 给我出来
Sheldon, get out here!
你小声点好不好
Will you keep it down?
你当我这儿开得是
What kind of vengeful bed and breakfast
吵吵嚷嚷的黑旅店吗
do you think I'm running?
我们一起生活了13年
We lived together 13 years.
你怎么能对我如此狠心
How can you be so awful to me?
我狠心吗
I'm being awful?!
你才是在我心上用力开一枪的人
You're the one who went out of your way to hurt me.
那是因为你太自私了
Because you were being selfish.
和你分财产可是件难事呢
Dividing our belongings is difficult.
有什么难的 我什么都不想要
Why? I said I didn't care!
打扰一下
Excuse me.
虽然不关我的事 不过听起来
It's none of my business, but it sounds like a lot
你们的怒气都是由爱而生的
of this anger is coming from love.
我谢谢你全家 没人要你说话
Yeah, thanks, but nobody asked you.
不管怎样我还是要说下去
Well, I'm just gonna keep on talking.
看起来 谢尔顿的搬走
Seems like, with Sheldon moving out,
让你的生活进入了一个新的阶段
you're in a new phase of your lives
所以你们选择了简单的大吵大闹
and it's easier to fight than to face the feelings
来掩饰你们对彼此的真感情
that you have for one another.
我觉得他说得有道理
I think he might be right.
另外 这位高人是谁啊
Also, who is that?
我必须承认
I have to admit,
与你分开 和艾米同居
leaving you to move in with Amy
比我想象中要难得多
has been harder than I thought it would be.
对我也一样
Well, for me, too.
你走了 一切都不同了
It's not the same with you gone.
如果你想找个新室友...
If you're looking for a new guy to live with...
-没门 -不用了 谢谢
-No! - We're good. Thank you.
没人打算回答我吗 好吧
So, no one's gonna tell me? Okay.
莱纳德 我希望能停止
Leonard, I would like us to
这场财产争夺之战
stop fighting about our possessions.
举双手同意
Well, I'd like that, too.
我希望你能保留我们的公♥寓♥旗
In fact, I want you to keep the apartment flag,
我这么说并不仅仅是
and I'm not just saying that
因为你用生殖器磨蹭过它
because it touched your genitals.
你说真的吗
You promise?
我保证
I do.
为了表示我内心真的没有芥蒂
And to show you that there are no hard feelings,
我还愿意用我的生殖器磨蹭那旗子
I am willing to rub my genitals on it as well.
哎哟喂
Well...
说到用鸟磨蹭东西 这可是我的强项
if we're rubbing genitals on things, that's where I shine.
左边往下点
Little lower to the left.
再往下点
A little more.
好了吗
Is it good?
没用 还是丑得犯罪
No, still hideous.
我相信不久的将来
Well, I'm sure at some point,
我们就会完全忽略它的存在了
we won't even notice it's there.
你想得挺美
Yeah, you'd think that,
但不久它就会出现在你的噩梦里
but after a while it starts showing up in your dreams.
我觉得它让整个房♥间熠熠生辉
I think it brings the room together.
明天谁愿意粉刷婴儿室
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表