我们肯定哪里做错了
We must be doing it wrong.
我们一做好几个小时呢
It took us hours.
最糟糕的部分是
And-and the worst part is
他们居然把我赶走 让斯图尔特留下
that they kicked me out and let Stuart stay.
我理解你 但这特别的一天是属于他们的
I understand, but this is a special day for them.
你能不能别再计较了
Can you just try and let it go?
她说得对
She's right.
我刚刚得知艾米不带我自己去了主题公园
You know, I just learned Amy went to a theme park without me,
但我不会毁了她的生日
but I'm not going to ruin her birthday.
我会等 在接下来一年里
I'll wait, and ruin 24 individual hours
一次一小时 不定时毁足她24小时
sprinkled throughout the year.
深呼吸 慢慢地呼吸
Deep breaths, slow breaths.
我还是很渴 再给我点碎冰
I'm so thirsty. Give me more ice chips.
抱歉 我以为这是随屋赠送的碎冰
Sorry. I... thought these were room ice chips.
我去再拿些来
I'll go get some more.
斯图尔特 既然你出去了
Uh, Stuart, while you're out there,
就不用回来了
don't come back.
好
Okay.
我们给这孩子取什么名字呢
So, what are we gonna name this kid?
现在我们知道了是女孩
Now that we know she's a girl,
沃利·沃罗威茨这名字算是泡汤了
it kind of ruins my plan for Wally Wolowitz.
可以用你妈妈的名字
Could name her after your mom.
黛比
Debbie?
算了
No.
她讨厌这个名字
She hated that name.
她有中间名吗
Did she have a middle name?
玛尔维娜
Melvina.
我们继续想想
Let's keep thinking.
真讨厌 她不能在这陪着我们
It sucks that she's not here.
我懂
I know.
她还在的话 一定会是最棒的奶奶
She would've been the best grandma.
她的口袋里的确总是有糖果
She did always have candy in her pocket.
是啊
Yeah.
我到20岁时才明白
I was 20 years old before I figured out
巧克力卷并不是自带温度的
Tootsie Rolls weren't naturally warm.
我刚认识她五分钟 她就问我
I didn't know her five minutes and she asked,
你爱吃星河巧克力还是士力架
Are you a Milky Way or a Snickers girl?
谢天谢地你答对了 否则我们现在哪能在这里啊
Thank God you answered right, we wouldn't be here today.
真难相信霍华德要做父亲了
It's hard to believe Howard's having a kid.
就是
Yeah.
佩妮 是你把妮妮介绍给他的
Penny, you're the one who introduced him to Bernie.
我得说多少次对不起才行啊
How many times do I have to say I'm sorry?
不仅是霍华德和伯纳黛特
It's not just Howard and Bernadette. I mean,
看看我们的变化
look how far we've all come.
你俩结婚了
You two got married.
谢尔顿和我同居了
Sheldon and I are living together.
但如果我妈问起 就说我们睡的上下铺
But if my mom asks, we have bunk beds.
我们刚认识时 佩妮是个落魄的小演员
Penny was a struggling actress when we met,
现在她是成功的医药代表
and now she's a successful pharmaceutical rep.
你不用每次都强调落魄
Okay, you don't have to say struggling every time.
说演员就行
You can just say actress.
霍华德上过太空
Howard went to space.
伯纳黛特获得了博士学位
Bernadette got her doctorate.
谢尔顿 霍华德和我在为政♥府♥做
Sheldon, Howard and I are working with the government
量子陀螺仪
on our quantum gyroscope.
我们都有了长足的进步
We've all come a long way.
很多都值得骄傲
There's a lot to be proud of.
老天爷 你们干脆一刀捅死小爷算了
For God's sake, just drive in the knife, why don't you!
-你发什么疯 -你们都认为
- What's your problem? - Well, you're all thinking
我是唯一一个没有任何建树的人
that I'm the only one who hasn't done anything worthwhile.
我没这样想
I was not thinking it.
不过既然你自己挑明了 这的确是不可否认的事实
Although, now that you point it out, it is undeniable.
拉杰 希望这话能让你心理平衡一些
Raj, if it's any consolation,
我和十年前混得一样惨
I'm no better off than I was ten years ago.
好棒
Oh, yay!
我是天体物理学的博士
I have a doctorate in astrophysics
我和面色苍白的
and I'm every bit as awesome
漫画店老板一样"优秀"
as the pasty-faced owner of a comic book store!
拉杰 有点同情心好吗
Raj! Show some compassion.
这些话只能想 不能说出来
Those are things that we think but don't say.
失陪了
Excuse me.
抱歉 斯图尔特
Sorry, Stuart.
我在医院 但不是病人
Hey, I'm in a hospital and I'm not the patient.
我乐着呢
I'm fine.
好了 妮妮 呼吸
Come on, Bernie, breathe.
还记得在生产课上学的吗
Remember what you learned in birthing class.
我记得我觉得这样做很傻♥逼♥
I remember thinking, this is stupid,
我是对的
and I was right!
要我叫护士吗
Do you want me to get the nurse?
不要 再有人胆敢将手指靠近我的子♥宫♥
No! If one more person puts their fingers near my uterus,
我会用"夺命剪刀脚"将手指掰断
I'm gonna cross my legs and snap 'em off!
我与父母的关系得到了缓解
I've come to peace with my relationship with my parents.
对我来说这是重要的里程碑
That was a big milestone for me.
说到个人成长
Oh, speaking of personal growth,
我最近尝试吃了瑞士甜菜
I recently tried eating Swiss chard.
我只嚼没咽 但艾米说这样就很棒了
You know, I didn't swallow it, but Amy said it counted.
依然是废柴吗 还是说你离开的这段时间
Still a loser or did you turn things around
扭转乾坤 咸鱼翻身
while you were gone?
拉杰 亲爱的
You know, Raj, honey,
你对自己太严苛了
you're being too hard on yourself.
我刚认识你时 你甚至不敢跟女人说话
When I first met you, you couldn't even talk to women.
只要房♥间里有一个女人 你就不敢出声
I mean, you couldn't even talk if one was in the room.
很好 现在我可以说
Oh, great, now I can say
"我真不敢相信你要和我分手"
things like I can't believe you're breaking up with me.
"你为什么和我分手"
Why are you breaking up with me,
"是 我还是会帮你搬家的"
Yes, I'll still help you move.
还有人想试试吗
Anyone else want to try?
我有话要说
Uh, yeah, I got something.
拉杰
Raj,
不是所有人 都能做狗的主人
not everybody could be a dog owner.
怎么啦 你的狗狗也和你分手了吗
Oh, what? Did your doggie break up with you too?
我在自动贩卖♥♥机买♥♥了巧克力豆
Hey, I bought M&Ms at the vending machine
结果出来两包
and two bags came out.
第一包是我买♥♥的
I bought the first one,
投币后没出来
it didn't fall.
给
Here.
她出生了 宝宝出生了
She's here, the baby's here!
恭喜了
Congratulations!
伯纳黛特好吗
How's Bernadette?
很累 但是很好
Tired, but great.
母女都平安
They're both great.
给宝宝取了名字吗
Does the baby have a name yet?
我们给她取名叫哈雷
We have named her Halley.
哈雷彗星的名字
Oh, like Halley's comet.
是的
Exactly.
与哈雷彗星♥相♥同的还有一点
Also like the comet, Bernadette said
伯纳黛特说她每隔75年才和我上♥床♥一次
she's not gonna have sex with me for another 75 years.
这不是真的 他只是开玩笑
That's not a real thing, he's just joking.
我要回去了
I'm gonna get back.
感谢你们的陪伴 我迫不及待想让哈雷见见
Thank you for staying up, I can't wait for Halley to meet
她的叔叔阿姨们
her new aunts and uncles
还有教父
and godfather.
真的吗
Really?
当然
Of course.
听到了吗 斯图尔特
You hear that, Stuart?!
我有狗有教女 你屁都没有
I've got a dog and a godchild, you have nothing!
看这些小宝宝
Oh, look at all the babies!
有些会成为成功人士
Some will be successful,
有些可能会做流浪汉
some may be homeless.
想想就觉得有趣
It's fun to think about.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表