好啊 那就打吧
Fine, then do it.
行 我打
Fine, I will.
当你在烦世界上最有名的科学家时
While you're bothering the world's most famous scientist,
记得一定要给他看看他被卡在
be sure to show him how funny he looks
我们洗碗机下的样子有多可笑
getting stuck under our dishwasher.
这个按钮是做什么的
What's this button do?
先生们 启动轮椅
Gentlemen, start your wheelchairs.
"Gentlemen. Start Your Engines!"
你也在别人蛋蛋被打到时嘲笑人家啊
You laughed when that guy got hit in the nuts.
我笑是因为那个被打到的人是莱纳德
I laughed because the guy was Leonard.
我很佩服你 莱纳德
I admire you, Leonard.
是吗 为什么
Really, why?
你对自己的状态感到满意
You're happy with who you are.
你不会去羡慕嫉妒其他人
You don't get jealous of other people.
你没有雄心壮志 也不会被其拖累
Instead of being weighed down by ambition,
你只是一具飘浮在河上的死尸 随波逐流
you just float along like a dead body in a river.
我为啥就不能接受夸赞就好
I couldn't just take the compliment.
还得嘴贱问原因
I had to ask why.
我真的理解你现在的感受
You know, I do understand what you're feeling.
我哥哥和姐姐的成就
My brother and sister's accomplishments
一直让我抬不起头
have always been held over my head.
那你是怎么处理的
How did you deal with it?
我直到上大学才不尿床
I wet the bed until college,
但我觉得这不算是个好的解决方法
but I don't think that's a quality fix.
我无法相信自己被一个地质学家超越了
I can't believe I was surpassed by a geologist.
我是说
I mean...
石头啊
rocks!
他研究的是石头
He studies rocks!
石头要真有这么棒 为啥剪刀石头布会输给布
If rock is so great, how come paper beats it?
莱纳德 我有一股冲动想把这石头扔出去
Leonard, I'm having a primal urge to throw this rock.
扔吧
Do it.
把它想象成你的气愤
Visualize it as your anger
然后用力将它扔出你的人生
a-and-and toss it out of your life.
或许我真会扔
Perhaps I will.
这块石头
This rock
封装了我所有的负面情绪
encapsulates all my negative emotions.
我会将你抛得远远的
I will cast you far away.
你被抛出天际时 可以顺便砸死只鸽子
Feel free to take out a pigeon while you're at it.
让它飞出天际吧
Let it fly.
怎么回事
What happened?
我试图释放我的气愤
I tried to let go of anger
结果扔石头砸到我的脚了
and threw a rock into my foot!
然后他更生气 用另一只脚
Then he got more angry and kicked the rock
-去踹那块石头 -搞毛啊
- with his other foot. - Wha--?
你又是怎么回事
And what happened to you?
我狂笑不止
Oh, I laughed so hard,
鼻子的血管都笑破了一根 没事啦
I burst a blood vessel in my nose. It's fine.
嫉妒别人就算了
You know, it's one thing to be envious,
可你现在还自残
but now you're injuring yourself.
这事必须得打住
It has to stop.
不过如果你要再自残
Although if you are gonna do it again,
麻烦一定要告诉我 我好拍下来
please let me know, so I can get it on video.
谢尔顿
You know, Sheldon,
别老关注伯特拥有什么
instead of fixating on what Bert has,
你应该感恩自己人生拥有的美好事物
you should appreciate all of the good things in your life.
你拥有爱
Y-You've got love,
你拥有健康的身体
you're in good health,
你还拥有一个栖身之所
you've got a roof over your head.
是啊 但这些你也有
Yeah, but you've got all those things,
也没人争着排队想成为你啊
and no one's lining up to be you.
谁想来试试
Anybody else want to try?
我再去泡点茶
I'm gonna go make some more tea
顺便质疑下我的人生选择
and question my life choices.
你去吧
You're up.
谢小妹妹 老娘快没耐心了 别再唧唧歪歪
This is getting old fast, Dolores, knock it off!
你真的觉得这么乱叫我有用吗
Uh, do you really think calling me names is helpful?
有啊
I do!
你的人生很好了 你个老屁孩
Your life is fine, you big baby!
或许你说得对
Maybe you're right.
不是吧
Really?!
不知能否安慰到你
If it helps,
但我也在质疑你的人生选择了
I'm questioning your life choices, too.
谢谢 佩妮
Thank you, Penny.
我就是需要提醒我自己
You know, I just need to keep reminding myself
伯特的成功并不代表我的失败
that Bert's success is not my failure.
这就对啦
There you go.
而且像他这样巨型的身材
And that men of his large stature
也更容易感染上各种各样的致命病症
are more susceptible to a wide array of life-threatening diseases.
这就...对啦...
There you go...
什么事
What's up?
我在做一个快速调查
I'm conducting a quick survey.
你觉得这个向伟人致敬的
Do you think this respectful
集可敬与可爱为一体的小玩意
and loving tribute to a great man
是低级趣味吗
is in poor taste?
没错
Yep.
你觉得这个算低级趣味吗
Do you think this is in poor taste?
这玩意可以打转或耍把戏吗
Does it spin around and do tricks?
都可以
Yeah!
那就是低级趣味
Then yeah.
你怎么看
What do you think?
太好玩了
That is hilarious!
把遥控器给我
Give me the remote control.
我要把他开到女厕所去
I want to drive him into the girls' restroom.
结论已出 这不是个好玩意
All right, we're done. It's offensive.
下午好 各位
Top of the afternoon, gentlemen.
你心情不错啊
You're in a good mood.
新的一天已降临 我有了新的世界观
Well, it's a new day. I have a new outlook.
我发现
You know, I realized
我不用关心别人的事
I don't need to worry about other people.
我只需要多把心思花在自己身上
I just need to think more about myself.
天 我们要如何习惯全新的你
Oh, how will we ever get used to the new you?
我很高兴你能放下 并向未来前进
Well, I'm glad to see you moving forward.
伯特的研究做得不错
Bert did quality research.
他受到表彰也是理所当然的
And he deserves whatever accolades he receives.
怎么回事
What is going on?
你昨晚升级了他这机器人的软件吗
Did you upgrade his software last night?
他这是开启了自主学习模式
I think he might be learning on his own.
看来机器人♥大♥叛乱指日可待
Then the robot uprising has begun.
抱歉 我要去向伯特
Excuse me, I need to pay Bert
表达我的祝贺
a proper congratulations.
他不光长得像C-3PO
He doesn't just look like C-3PO,
现在连走路都一模一样了
now he walks like him.
伯特
Bert?
我想让你知道 我读了你的论文
I wanted to let you know that I read your research,
你拿奖 实至名归
and your award is well-deserved.
谢谢
Thanks.
最近我听了好多类似的话
I've been hearing that a lot.
自从我得奖 大家都夸我棒棒哒
Ever since I won, people think I'm great.
好吧 仅此一次
Well, just this once,
你可以把我和大家混为一谈
you can count me as people, too.
作为麦克阿瑟奖学金获得者
You know, as a MacArthur Grant winner,
我可以提名下一届的候选人
I'm allowed to nominate someone for next year.
真的吗
Really?
我还不知道这件事呢
I didn't know that.
我想了一下
So I was thinking, you know,
工程师好像一直不受重视
engineers don't get a lot of respect.
你朋友霍华德有在研究什么有趣的东西吗
Is your friend Howard working on anything cool?
我 我不确定
You know, I-I'm not sure.
你应该去问他
You know, you'd have to ask him.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
莱纳德 我又伤了自己
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表