For the last time, I am not having a tickle fight with you.
你想来个真正的挑战吗
You want a real challenge,
试试阻止我继续吃牛角包啊
try keeping me from eating more of these.
你只是在利用食物掩饰内心
You're just using food to mask the fear
觉得自己不会有人爱
that you're fundamentally unlovable
注定孤独终老的恐惧
and therefore going to be alone forever.
我靠 他连这个也那么强
Damn it, he's good at that, too.
谢谢
Thanks.
为政♥府♥研发最高机密的项目
Wow, working on a top secret government project,
那真是太酷了
that is so cool.
你有保镖帮你吓跑间谍吗
Do you have a bodyguard to keep spies away?
我有谢尔顿 他能吓跑大部分人
I have Sheldon, that keeps most people away.
我想念那个小哥
I miss that guy.
他就像《大青蛙布偶秀》的瑞典厨师
He's like the Swedish Chef Muppet.
我听不懂他都在说些什么 但他很搞笑
I don't know what he's saying, but he's funny.
我倒是知道他在说些什么 他绝对不搞笑
Oh, I know what he's saying, and he's not, he's not funny.
佩妮 你最近怎么样
So, Penny, what's going on with you?
工作还顺利吗
How's the job?
还不错 我还在做医药销♥售♥
Uh, it's okay, I'm still in pharmaceutical sales.
她可棒了
She's doing amazing.
她能把有10%可能性
She can actually make a side effect,
会出现肝功能衰竭的副作用
like 10% chance of liver failure,
说成有90%可能性能令肝脏恢复正常
sound like a 90% chance of liver success.
说谎不是我这份工作值得骄傲的方面
Yeah, lying isn't my favorite part of the job.
事实上 很多方面我都不满意
Actually, I'm not crazy about a lot of it.
如果你不喜欢那份工作
Hey, if you're not happy there, I've been looking
我公♥司♥正想请个新的销♥售♥主管
for a new head of sales at my company.
我们不卖♥♥药 只卖♥♥菜单
And we don't sell drugs, just menus,
所以你唯一要说的谎是
so the only lie you'll be telling
我们用再生纸印菜单
is we print on recycled paper.
其实不是
We don't.
这工作邀请不错
Oh, that's a nice offer.
我们一定会合作无间
You know, we'd make a great team.
或者用我们菜单界的话来说
Or as we say in the menu business,
"你我做菜 永不孤单"
I can't do this without "Me N U."
懂了 因为结尾就是"菜单"
Right, 'cause it spells "Menu."
多幽默啊 我有很多关于菜单的笑话
Yeah, right? It's funny. I got a lot of menu jokes,
但我最喜欢这个
but that's my favorite.
好啦 道具都在这儿了
All right, this is everything.
你想要学哪样
What do you want to learn?
其实都无所谓 只要能挑战自我就行了
It really doesn't matter, as long as it's challenging.
好吧 不如我教你几招
Okay, well, how about, oh, I teach you
近景魔术
some close-up... magic.
霍华德 我是想让自己难受
Howard, I'm trying to make myself uncomfortable,
不是想祸害其他人
not everyone else.
你想学点考验体能的
So you wanted to learn something physical
却来找霍华德·沃罗威茨吗
and you came to Howard Wolowitz?
马戏艺术对于体能和心理素质都有很高的要求
Hey, the circus arts are very physically and mentally demanding.
你试过玩抛接球吗
Have you ever tried to juggle?
试过 我现在就在挣扎
Yes, I'm juggling my love for you
该"抛"弃对你的爱 还是"接"住对你的嫌弃
and my embarrassment of you right now.
挺难的 不是吗
And it's hard, isn't it?
关键技巧在于
So the key is,
当一个球升到最高点时
the moment one ball is at the top of its arc,
你再抛出下一个
you toss the next one.
好 我应该学会了
Okay, I think I got that.
且慢
Uh, h-hold on.
抛接球界有句老话
There's a, an old saying in juggling.
是"我注定孤独终老"吗
Is it "I'm going to die alone"?
非也 是"万丈高楼平地起 欢喜抛接一颗起"
No, it's "If you want to have fun, start with one."
你那句我们心里明白 但不会说出来
Yours we think, but we do not say.
好了 你先抛接几次
All right, just toss it up and catch it a few times,
熟悉一下感觉
get comfortable with it.
好的
Okay.
出于安全考量 问一下
Just to be on the safe side,
我会不会得"抛接肘"这类的运动伤害
am I in any danger of getting juggler's elbow?
不会
No.
你确定吗 我开始感觉到刺痛了
Are you sure? 'Cause I'm feeling a twinge.
你看 刚才不算太糟吧
See, that wasn't so bad.
他还付了饭钱呢
He even picked up the check.
是啊
Yeah.
不过他计算小费该给多少时
Although, when he was trying to figure out the tip,
我看到他算到耳朵都冒烟了
I'm pretty sure I saw smoke coming out of his ears.
你不是真的考虑去他公♥司♥上班吧
You're not really considering working for him, are you?
有可能啊 那职位挺适合的
Well, maybe, I mean, it seems kind of perfect.
我有销♥售♥经验
I have sales experience,
还当过服务员 所以也有餐厅相关经验
and I've been a waitress, so I have restaurant experience,
而且如果是由他来计算我的圣诞奖金
and if he's figuring out my Christmas bonus,
说不定我们能买♥♥艘船呢
we could buy a boat.
你不觉得为前任打工
Don't you think it might be a little weird
有点怪吗
to work for someone you used to date?
你和谢尔顿共事 你说呢
You work with Sheldon, you tell me.
是的 超级怪
Yeah, it's weird.
我和扎克一起工作 你真的会吃醋吗
Okay, are you seriously jealous of me working with Zack?
我才不是吃醋呢 我只是觉得
No, no, I-I'm not jealous, I just think
你现在明明干得不错
you have got a good thing going where you are right now,
收入也很不错
and you make great money
也没和同事睡成一片
and you haven't slept with any of your coworkers.
那你是宁愿我做一份不开心的工作了
Great, so you want me to stay at a job I'm not happy at?
你没事吧
You okay?
你的表情就和扎克算不出小费时一样
You kind of look like Zack trying to figure out that tip.
我当然不希望你工作不开心
Of course I don't want you to be unhappy,
但我更希望你更明智一点
but I also want you to be smart,
为前男友打工显然不是明智之举
and working for an ex-boyfriend isn't very smart.
你不用停 慢慢减速 我自己跳车
You don't have to stop, just slow down, I'll jump out.
艾米 快看 我在骑独轮车
Amy, look, I'm on a unicycle!
你是怎么从牛角包跳到独轮车上的
How did you get from croissants to a unicycle?
我抛接球时伤到自己了
I hurt myself juggling.
你从哪里找来这玩意的
Where did you get it?
霍华德说可以暂时借给我
Howard said I could borrow it,
博纳黛特让我永远别还了
Bernadette said forever.
你试过不靠绳子自己骑吗
Have you tried letting go of the rope?
你疯了吗 我骑的可是独轮车
What, are you crazy? I'm on a unicycle.
好吧 那你慢慢玩
All right, well, have fun.
等等 我需要有人帮我下来
Wait, I need help getting down.
你想要我怎么做
Well, what do you want me to do?
先把我们的床垫拖出来放在这里
Drag out our mattress and put it over here,
然后去走廊对面把他们的床垫拖过来
then go across the hall, get their mattress
放在上面
and put it over here.
但在做这些事之前
But before you do any of that,
快帮我挠一下鼻子
scratch my nose.
所以你说了她很蠢
So you told her she was being dumb?
不 我说她做的不是明智之举
No, I told her she was being not smart.
这太蠢了
Which was dumb.
你为什么要和他一起吃晚饭呢
Why did you even go to dinner with the guy?
我们才刚说过啊 我蠢呗
We covered this, I'm dumb.
就算他是我的前男友 又如何呢
So he's my ex-boyfriend, who cares?
真不敢相信莱纳德如此缺乏安全感
I can't believe Leonard would be so insecure.
真的吗
Really?
我觉得这事非常好理解呀
I have no trouble believing that at all.
扎克都已经订婚了
And Zack's engaged.
莱纳德根本没理由担心
Leonard has no reason to feel threatened.
我俩说的是同一个莱纳德吧
We're talking about the same Leonard, right?
你觉得她为扎克工作没问题吗
So you think it's fine if she works for Zack?
我不知道 也许吧
I don't know, maybe.
他的确是比莱纳德好看多了
Well, he is much more attractive than Leonard.
没错
Yes,
但她的历任老板中这样的人也不少
but that's gonna be true of a lot of guys she works for.
可她以前还跟扎克一起睡过
Yeah, but she also used to sleep with Zack.
就像我刚才说的...
Again...
我就不会让霍华德和他的前任一起工作
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表