你看到拉杰刚才发的状态了吗
Aw, man, did you see this post from Raj?
发什么了 又一部他跟他的狗
What? Is it another video of him and his dog
"小姐与流浪汉式"地共吃面条影片吗
Lady-and-the-Tramping some spaghetti?
片中两条狗从一条面条的两端慢慢吃到亲嘴
不是 他住不起那个公♥寓♥了
No. He can't afford his apartment,
在问有没有人知道哪里有便宜的住处
and he's asking if anyone knows of a cheap place to live.
我想回"印度" 但感觉太贱了
I want to say "India," but it seems mean.
什么事那么好笑
What's so funny?
拉杰在找便宜的地方住
Raj is looking for a cheap place to live,
我回了"印度"
and I wrote "India."
别回这个 给人家点支持
Don't post that; be supportive.
那你怎么不支持一下我的这些搞笑段子
Maybe you should be supportive of my hilarious jokes.
行 那我们该怎么做
Fine, what should we do?
我们这么聪明 肯定能想出办法
We're smart. I'm sure we can think of something.
你想让他住我们这里吗
You want to let him live here?
我们绝对比那聪明多了
Oh, we're smarter than that.
我知道我们的公♥寓♥很小
I know our apartment's small,
但挤一挤还是能挤出位子吧
but I think we can make room.
谢尔顿 不行
No, Sheldon.
不许买♥♥真人♥大♥小的蜘蛛侠人像
We are not getting a life-size Spider-Man statue.
家里的确还有谢尔顿的旧房♥间
We do have Sheldon's old room.
如果他真的需要落脚处
If he really needs a place to stay,
我们可以让给他住
I guess we should offer it to him.
你真是个好兄弟
You're a good friend.
那如果我先等一会儿并期待
Am I still a good friend if I wait and hope
霍华德先邀他去住他家 还算好兄弟吗
that Howard offers him a place to live first?
你还是个更棒的老公
You're an even better husband.
我知道如果是换作我落魄
I know if the roles were reversed,
他一定会伸出援手
he would do it for me.
那他睡哪啊
Where would he stay?
我们已经收留斯图尔特了
We already have Stuart.
我们可以在车♥库♥里腾出位子啊
Well, we can make some space in the garage.
给他弄个小床
Maybe put a cot out there,
再弄台小暖气 或者一台电热炉
get him a space heater, maybe a hot plate.
听起来好惨啊
That sounds awful.
希望他也会这么觉得
Let's hope he thinks so, too.
我再说一次
For the last time,
绿巨人 蝙蝠侠 任何真人♥大♥小人像都不行
no Hulk, no Batman, no life-size statues.
我开始觉得其实
I'm starting to think you didn't mean it
你并不是真心想要布置一下家里
when you said you wanted to spruce up the place.
你好
Hello.
我与妮妮讨论了一下
Hey, uh, so we've been talking,
如果你需要地方住
and if you need a place to stay,
我们很乐意帮你收拾一下车♥库♥
we'd be happy to fix up the garage for you.
那就太棒了
That would be amazing!
我刚才真的就看着我的纸箱子
I was literally just looking at my moving boxes,
寻思着要挑哪个住进去了
trying to pick one to live in.
虽然条件不太理想
I know it's not ideal,
但好歹里面有很多空间放你的家具
but you'd have plenty of space for your furniture,
还有个很酷的按钮
and there's this cool button
能让你其中一面"墙"卷起来又放下去呢
that makes an entire wall go up and down.
真是太感谢你了
I cannot thank you enough.
能帮你我们也很高兴
It is our pleasure.
你能等我一下吗
Hey, can you hold on one sec?
你好
Hello?
兄弟 你还在找地方住吗
Hey, buddy, you still looking for a place to live?
是啊
Uh... yeah.
为什么这么问
Why do you ask?
我们这里有多一间空房♥间
You know, we have the extra bedroom,
如果你有需要 那就让你住吧
and if you need it, it's yours.
天啊 你们真是太大方了
Oh, my God, that's so generous!
小事一件不足挂齿
It's the least we can do.
我真的很感谢
I-I really appreciate it.
你能稍等我一下吗
Uh, can you hold on one second?
霍华德 所以我的浴室是怎么样
Hey, so, Howard, what's the bathroom situation gonna be?
外面有个水槽...
Well, there's a sink out there--
能帮你解决你一半的问题
that takes care of half your problems.
但是我能用楼下的浴室对吧
But I can use the downstairs bathroom, right?
行 我们不怎么用 跟你的独♥立♥卫浴差不多
Yeah. We barely use it, so it'll be like it's yours.
很好 很好
Cool, cool, yeah.
-那你再稍等我一下 -什么
- Yeah, hold on one second. - Wh...?
跟佩妮共用一个浴室是什么感觉
Hey, what's it like sharing a bathroom with Penny?
会不会到处都是她的头发
Is there hair everywhere?
她会不会偷用你的浴球
Does she use your loofah?
我没有浴球
I don't have a loofah.
好吧 如果我搬进去 你也不许用我的
Okay, well, if I move in, you can't use mine.
再等我一下
Hold on a second.
霍华德 车♥库♥里的无线网信♥号♥♥如何
Hey, Howard, uh, how's the Wi-Fi in the garage?
我也不知道
I don't know.
你为啥要问这么多问题啊
Why are you asking all these questions?
老实告诉你 莱纳德也在跟我通话
Well, to be honest, Leonard's on the other line,
他邀请我去住他家那间空房♥
and he offered me their spare bedroom.
太好啦 住他那儿吧
Great! Go live there.
可是你把住车♥库♥说得很有趣啊
But you made the garage sound so fun.
我只是不想你觉得住车♥库♥很惨
I just didn't want you to feel bad about it.
除非莱纳德的公♥寓♥也会有浣熊
Unless Leonard's apartment also has a raccoon
在冬夜里啃破墙壁爬进来 不然就去住吧
that chews its way in on cold nights, go there!
等一会儿
One second.
就差最后一步了
Okay, I think we're close.
你对我房♥里放个小冰箱有意见吗
How do you feel about a mini-fridge in my room?
兄弟 你还想不想住了
Hey, pal, you want to live here or not?
佩妮 住住住 麻烦您了
Oh, uh, hi, Penny. Yes, please.
佩妮 这张传♥单♥是给"住户"的
Uh, Penny, this circular is addressed to "Occupant,"
但是我们现在换着住
but with our apartment switch,
我弄不太清是给你还是给我的
it's unclear whether it's yours or mine.
是干嘛的传♥单♥
What's it for?
铺屋顶
Roofing.
那肯定是你的了
Yeah, it's yours.
好吧 谢谢
Okay, thanks.
"直接扔了吧"
"Just throw it out."
说到住户 根据我听到的消息
Speaking of occupants, I'm given to understand
拉杰会搬到我以前的房♥间
Raj will be moving into my old room.
是啊 暂住一阵
Yeah, for a little while.
那他的狗呢
What about his dog?
她会住在她的笼子里 问题不大
She'll be in her crate; it's not a big deal.
那我还算能接受吧
I suppose that's acceptable.
谢尔顿现在比较敢接近狗了
Well, Sheldon's getting a little better with dogs.
他这次还在迪士尼乐园跟布鲁托合照了呢
He even took a picture with Pluto at Disneyland.
如果真的狗也会送我胸章 那我也喜欢他们
If real dogs gave me buttons, I'd like them, too.
我觉得你们愿意
Well, I think it's very nice
帮忙朋友是一件很棒的事
that you're helping out our friend.
我倒觉得你也很棒 无论艾米给你什么药
I think it's nice that you're taking whatever medication
你都照单全吃
Amy's clearly giving you.
这话是什么意思
And what is that supposed to mean?
这就跟某个科学定律一样
Well, it's like that science thing.
有任何举动[作用]
For every action,
你都会有又大又烦人的反应[反作用]
you have a gigantic and annoying reaction.
真想不到我老婆美貌与智慧并存啊
Just when I thought you couldn't get any hotter.
如果你俩是暗示我会不爽
If you're implying that I'd have some problem
拉杰搬进我的房♥间 那你们就错了
with him moving into my room, you're wrong.
拉杰现在的财务状况十分困难
Raj is in a difficult financial situation,
我很高兴他能做出改变去改善它
and I'm glad that he's making changes to improve it.
药量不需要调整 你做得很好
Do not adjust the dosage. You nailed it.
别听他们胡说
Don't listen to them.
奇怪的是佩妮居然差点就说对了一个科学事实
What's weird is that Penny almost got a science fact right.
太不公平了 人们都觉得我会不爽
I mean, it's unfair; people just assume I'm going to be upset
拉杰搬进我的旧房♥间
by Raj moving into my old room.
可你确实是 不是吗
But you are, aren't you?
我不爽到极点
Oh, I'm outraged.
跟我说说 到底怎么回事
Talk to me. Tell me what's going on.
在我没认识莱纳德之前 我就住那个房♥间
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表