你确定吗
Are you sure?
这些东西代表着我们曾经共度的时光
These items represent our shared times together.
-现在都归你了 -莱纳德
- Well, now they're yours. - Leonard....
你也知道接下来会怎么样
Well, you know what's gonna happen.
他会编个理由来说明
He's just gonna come up with some reason
为什么一切都该归他
why everything should be his.
你既然这么会预测我的举动
For a man so good at predicting my moves,
三维象棋怎么就下得这么烂呢
how come you stink at 3-D chess?
谢尔顿 你这样有点自私吧
Sheldon, you're-you're being a little selfish.
你干嘛不让莱纳德挑几样东西留下来
Why don't you let Leonard keep a few things?
我不善于分享又不是我的错
It's not my fault I'm bad at sharing;
谁让我没上过幼儿园呢
I skipped kindergarten.
知道吗
You know what?
有一样东西我的确想留下来
There is one thing I would like.
好啊 想要什么随便拿
Yeah, take whatever you want.
我想要留下...
I would like to keep...
我们公♥寓♥的官方旗帜
the official flag of our apartment.
可你压根不喜欢旗帜啊
But you don't even like flags.
我独爱这一面
Yeah, I like this one.
但这是我设计的
But I designed it.
但是我订购回来的 因为你在旗帜圈里"太有名"
But you made me order it because you were "Too well-known"
所以人们知道是你 就肯定会提价
in the flag community and they'd jack up the price.
但你根本不懂这旗帜的象征意义
But you don't even understand its symbolism.
我懂啊
Oh, I do.
蓝色的部分代表着你现在痛苦不堪
The-the field of blue represents you being miserable,
吐舌头的狮子意味着
and the lion sticking its tongue out means
我喜见乐闻
I'm happy about it.
走吧 艾米
Come along, Amy.
别人想我滚时我能感觉到
I know when I'm not wanted.
我不认为你真知道 但好吧
I don't think you do, but all right.
斯图尔特 你做饭了吗
Stuart, you cooked?
你怎么知道不是我做的饭
How did you know it wasn't me?
家里虽然只有三个人
There's only three people in this house,
我猜肚子的宝宝和拉杰 都不会猜你
and you'd still be my fifth guess.
拉杰来了
That's Raj.
你们坐
You guys relax,
我去开门
I'll get it.
面包快趁热吃点
Have some bread while it's still warm.
感觉就像我们有个管家
It's like we have a butler.
如果我有变蝙蝠衣 那我就是公子哥蝙蝠侠啦
If I had a Batsuit I'd be Bruce Wayne.
你有蝙蝠衣啊
You have a Batsuit.
那是睡衣 没有斗篷
It's pajamas, there's no cape.
拉杰
Hey, Raj.
斯图尔特 你在这里干什么
Hey, Stuart. What are you doing here?
我又住在这里啦
Oh, I'm living here again.
霍华德和伯纳黛特知道这事吗
Do, uh, Howard and Bernadette know?
还是像负鼠那样 住在墙壁里在夹缝中生存
Or is it like a possum in the walls kind of thing?
不 我需要个地方住
No, I needed a place to stay
而且宝宝快出生了
and, with the baby coming,
我觉得他们需要多个人手来帮忙
I figured they could use some extra help.
行吧
Okay, cool.
进来吧 晚餐做好了
Anyway, come on in, dinner's ready.
可我买♥♥了中餐外卖♥♥
Oh, but I bought Chinese takeout.
好吧
Oh, okay.
如果伯纳黛特希望她的脚踝更水肿
Well, if Bernadette wants her ankles to swell up even more,
她可以吃你买♥♥的啊
she can have that.
你那无线网能用吗
Is the Wi-Fi working for you?
稍等
Uh, hang on.
不能用 我点击了
I don't think so, I'm clicking on
"让小腹变平坦的小怪招"
"One weird trick for a flat belly,"
可我还停留在
but I'm still seeing
"长得像自家宠物的名人们"的页面
"Celebrities who look like their pets."
我知道了
Oh, I knew it,
谢尔顿改了无线密♥码♥
Sheldon changed the password.
真的假的
Are you sure?
现在的无线网名称是
Well, the new network name is,
"哈哈 栽我手里了吧" 所以...
"Ha ha ha, now I've got you," so...
不是谢尔顿 就是蓝精灵的格格巫
It's either Sheldon or Gargamel from The Smurfs.
混♥蛋♥
What a jerk.
你擅长报复 我们该怎么治治他
You're good at revenge; how do we get him back?
我的必杀技通常是
Well, my go-to move is usually
睡那人的男朋友
sleep with the person's boyfriend,
但我有点觉得自己已经这样做了
but I kind of feel like I'm already doing that.
谢尔顿 我知道你干了什么
Sheldon, I know what you did,
快把密♥码♥改回来
now change the password back.
天下竟有这种奇事
Well, powder me in sugar and call me a donut,
莱纳德·霍夫斯塔德大驾光临
if it isn't Leonard Hofstadter.
谢尔顿 我警告你
Sheldon, I'm warning you,
你玩的小把戏的我也会玩
I can play this game, too.
如果你玩小把戏和玩三维象棋的水准一样
If it's like your 3-D chess game,
那你可是在三个维度上都不自量力
then you're out of your length, width and depth.
艾米 拿药膏来
Amy, get the Neosporin,
有人被损得体无完肤啦
somebody just got burned.
好吧 我尽力了
All right, I tried.
"好吧 我尽力了"
"All right, I tried."
你应该用这句当你自传的书名
That should be the title of your autobiography.
有人被损得皮焦肉烂啦
Ooh, a second-degree burn.
我把药膏拿来了
I've got the Neosporin.
是谁受伤了
Who got hurt?
还好你的可爱可以弥补智商
It's a good thing you're cute.
我之前读到 准父母最好报班学习
So, I was reading how it's a good idea for new parents
婴儿心肺复苏术
to take an infant CPR class.
是啊 我们一直打算去
Yeah, we've been meaning to do that.
我认识一个可以上门授课的心肺复苏指导员
Oh, I know a CPR instructor who'll come to the house.
-那就太好了 -那我给他打个电♥话♥
- That'd be great. - I'll give him a call.
我在沙滩上睡觉时遇见他
We met when I was sleeping on the beach
他当时以为我死了
and he thought I was dead.
再次谢谢你做晚饭
Thank you again for cooking.
现在站一整天对我来说越来越辛苦了
It's getting tough for me to be on my feet all day.
你尽管好好休息放松
You just kick back and relax;
一切都包在我身上
I've got it all under control.
本来就有人承包这一切事宜了
Although it was already under control.
不好意思 你嘟囔的啥我没听清
I'm sorry, you mumbled something?
我只是说他们本来也有人帮忙
It's just that they've had plenty of help.
俗语说得好
Well, you know what they say --
"举全村之力 养好一个娃"
it takes a village.
他们早有全村人 用不着你
Well, they already had a village.
我怎么没见全村人抽空把婴儿床装好呢
I noticed the village couldn't find time to put the crib together.
没准全村人都忙着为新生儿调查
Yeah, well, maybe the village was too busy checking out
本地蒙特梭利早教中心的口碑好不好
the local Montessori school for the new arrival.
你是说儿童沙坑里有空啤酒瓶的那家吗
You mean the one with the empty beer bottles in the sandbox?
我们不去 劳您费心了
We'll pass, thank you.
想想办法啊 蝙蝠侠
Do something, Batman.
你这是在干什么
What do you think you're doing?
内衣裤要分开来洗啊
Separating my delicates.
你竟堕落到如此地步
This is the level you're stooping to.
不
No.
这才是我要堕落到的地步
This is the level I am stooping to.
公♥寓♥旗移至股间4格 将军
I believe that is flag to crotch four, checkmate.
轻松舒爽 胯下惠风和畅
Easy-peasy, ooh, so breezy.
有何贵干
Hey, what's up?
我是来装婴儿床的
I'm here to put the crib together.
不好意思 我已经装好了
Ooh, sorry, I already did it.
我觉得你可能没意识到这点
Oh, I don't know if you realize this,
但那婴儿床是我买♥♥的
but I bought that crib.
我在"谁特么鸟你网"上看到了
Oh, yeah, I read about that on WhoGivesACrap.Com
你为什么要对我百般刁难
Why are you being like this?
因为我关爱霍华德和伯纳黛特
Because I love Howard and Bernadette
如果我想死赖着不走 我得帮得上忙
and if I want to keep mooching off them, I need to be helpful.
在你来之前 这个孕期早就被我
Hey, this pregnancy had an emotionally-needy
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表