How's my favorite girl?
还可以啊
Okay.
-你在干嘛呢 -做千层面
- What you doing? - Making lasagna.
这妞出得了厅堂 又入得了厨房♥
Oh, she's sexy, she can cook.
我真是走了大运
I'm such a lucky guy.
你想买♥♥傻♥逼♥东西了 还是你做傻♥逼♥事了
You want something stupid, or you did something stupid?
才不是 我只是走进来 看到闭月羞花的你
No. I just walked in here, saw how beautiful you are
情不自禁就想说出口
and had to tell you.
天啊 你是不是背着我跟拉杰搞基了
Oh, dear God, you're cheating on me with Raj.
这笑话真是永不过时
Never gets old.
好啦 我的确想要个东西
Okay, there is something I want,
不过不是什么大事
but it's not a big deal.
什么东西
What is it?
漫展的票这周五开卖♥♥
Well, Comic-Con tickets go on sale this Friday,
我希望能跟其他几个一起去
and I was hoping I could go with the guys.
但在你回答之前 我会对我的离开做出补偿
But before you say anything, I'll make up for being gone
家里一切活我全包 做什么都行
by doing everything around here-- I mean everything.
连帮你回答这个问题都行
I'm even gonna answer for you.
"准了 霍华德 准你去"
"Yes, Howard, you can go."
拒绝你真是太难了
It's so hard to say no to you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
所以或许吧
So I'll say maybe.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
你自己说票周五才开卖♥♥对吧
You said tickets don't go on sale till Friday, right?
对啊
Yeah.
你也说家里一切活你全包对吧
You said you were gonna do all this stuff for me, right?
对啊
Yeah.
听出我接下来要说什么了吗
See where I'm going with this?
听出来了
Yeah.
如果你不知道怎么做千层面 就去问谷歌♥
If you don't know how to make lasagna, Google does.
好的 所以这是动漫展主层
Okay, so this is the main Comic-Con floor.
所有的小贩和展览都在这里
It's where all the vendors and exhibits are.
好多人挤在这里面啊
Wow, that is a lot of people jammed in there.
有时候霍华德会穿条纹衫
I know. Sometimes Howard wears a striped shirt
这样我们就能玩"霍华德在哪里"
so we can play "Where's Wolowitz?"
找出身穿红白条纹衫与绒球帽的男主人翁
这是我们餐风露宿排队
Okay, now, th-this is us camping out in line
等去看《复仇者联盟》座谈会
for the Avengers panel.
你们还真睡在人行道上呢
Oh, you really sleep on the sidewalk, huh?
对啊 入夜有时挺冷
Yeah. It can get chilly,
但拉杰想出 如果我们尿在瓶子里
but Raj figured out that if you pee in a bottle
然后放进睡袋中
and put it in your sleeping bag,
能有类似热水袋的作用
it helps keep you warm.
这是我们一起住的酒店房♥间
Here's the hotel room we all share.
到时候我们会单独订一房♥间的吧
Well, you and I would get our own room, right?
所有酒店都订满了
Every hotel is booked.
不过你看这一块
But, yeah, see this space here
就是我脑袋跟谢尔顿脚底之间的空间
between Sheldon's feet and my head?
到时候你就睡这
That's where you go.
这跟以前打雷的时候谢尔顿
Well, it's no different than when Sheldon
爬上我们床来跟我们挤没什么两样
used to climb in bed with us during a thunderstorm.
不用担心 反正到时候也不太会睡觉
Don't worry, we won't be doing much sleeping anyway.
那里就像个彻夜狂欢派对
It's like an all-night party.
有冷知识竞赛与《龙与地下城》桌游
There's trivia contests and Dungeons & Dragons.
按我们的话说 就是"乐子[锁子甲]超多"
As we like to say, it's "Off the chain mail."
我甚至说了"乐子[锁子甲]超多"
I even said "Off the chain mail,"
她还是没打退堂鼓
and she still wants to go.
或许这事赖我
That's probably my fault.
可能她耳闻了我的超屌♥邓布利多变装
She may have heard about my cool Dumbledore costume.
行吧 整盒算你20块
Okay, I can give you 20 bucks for the whole box.
这些东西你以前要我几百块呢
But you charged me hundreds for this stuff.
对啊 而且我都不带眨眼的
I know. And I did it with a straight face.
但我需要挣够足够的钱
But I need to earn enough money
我才能去漫展
so I can go to Comic-Con.
好吧
Well... all right.
我给你25块
I'll give you 25 bucks.
我最高就出这么多
That's my best offer.
我也别无选择了
I have no choice.
如果你想挣外快
You know, if you want to make extra money,
我可以给你点活儿啊
I-I could throw some work your way.
真的吗 我什么活儿都愿意做
Really? I'll do anything.
很好 你被录用了
Great, you're hired.
先从把这些东西贴上价钱开始
First thing you can do is put price tags on these.
小的那些先贴50块
Start the little ones at $50.
也没什么
You know, it's no big deal.
反正三天而已 我什么都能忍♥得住
I can put up with anything for three days.
漫展是五天
Comic-Con's five days.
你耍我吧
Are you kidding me?
你为什么不告诉他你不想去
Why don't you just tell him you don't want to go?
不行 我不想伤他的心
I can't, it'll break his heart.
他总是很努力尝试做那些
You know, he's always making an effort
他不喜欢的事来陪我
to do things with me he doesn't enjoy,
比如出门
like going outside.
他的确是室内猫类型
He is an indoor cat.
或许没想象中那么糟啊
You know, maybe it won't be that bad.
莱纳德说现在宅文化已经是主流文化
Leonard says it's really mainstream now.
漫画不只是给可悲的阿宅看的了
Comic books aren't just for sad nerds anymore.
显然可悲的阿宅在他们族群仍占多数
I mean, it is still a key part of their demographic.
华仔 你能开下门吗
Howie, can you get that?
我在忙
Kind of busy.
有你去圣地亚哥玩耍
Busy like I'll be with the baby
而我在家苦逼带孩子时那么忙吗
if you go to San Diego?
这手套是怎么回事
What's with the gloves?
跟我这身衣服配套的 有何贵干
They complete my ensemble. What do you want?
我想挣点外快
I'm looking to make extra money
来看看你有没有什么杂活给我♥干♥
and was wondering if you had any chores I could do.
稍等
Hang on.
妮妮 我可以把我的家务活外包给一个印度人吗
Bernie, can I outsource my chores to an Indian guy?
不行
No.
我尽力了
I tried.
我在考虑
Hey, I was thinking,
如果你想穿情侣装
if you want to do a couples costume,
我们可以把自己刷成绿色 扮成绿巨人和女绿巨人
we could paint ourselves green and be Hulk and She-Hulk.
又或者我们可以把自己刷成蓝色
Or we could paint ourselves blue
扮成夜行者和变形女
and go as Nightcrawler and Mystique.
有没有不用全身刷漆的方案
Is there any scenario where we're not in full body paint?
有啊 如果你想我们看起来逊爆了的话
Yeah, if you want us to look like losers.
你确定其他三人不介意我也一起去吗
Hey, um, are you sure the guys are okay with me coming?
当然啦 为什么这么问
Yeah, of course, why?
就是通常都是你们四个一起去
This is just something you usually do together,
如果我去会破坏气氛 我也不是非得去
and if I'm screwing it up, I don't have to go.
怎么了 你不想去吗
Oh, why? Do you not want to go?
怎么了 你不想我去吗
Why? Do you not want me to go?
不 我当然想你去
No, I want you to go.
那就好 因为我也想去
Okay, good, 'cause that's what I want, too.
现在我们得以绿巨人和女绿巨人的装扮出现
Now we're going as Hulk and She-Hulk.
我不想在漫展上脱掉上衣啊
I don't want to take my shirt off at Comic-Con.
如果我能代漫展发言 我会说我们也不希望这事发生
If I may speak for Comic-Con, we don't want that either.
需要这么毒吗
Is that nice?
不用 但至少诚实啊 而且感觉起来
No, but it's honest, and it sounds like you could use
你们的感情也需要多一点真诚
a little more honesty in your relationship.
实际情况远比嘴上说来得复杂
Uh, I-it's more complicated than that.
我一直诚实对待艾米
I'm always honest with Amy.
有一天她说觉得难为情
The other day she said she was self-conscious
因为肩膀上有颗美人印
about the beauty mark on her shoulder,
而我说 "随你美化你那个美人印
and I said, "You know, you can call that a beauty mark all you want.
但当它上面长了根毛 那它就是个痣"
When there's hair growing out of it, that's a mole."
你觉得她也对你如此诚实吗
Do you think she's as honest with you?
我希望是如此
I should hope so.
当她称我为没心没肺的混♥蛋♥时
When she called me an insensitive jerk,
我会希望她是真心的
I'd like to think she meant it.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表