in breathing and heart rate.
机器可以做到这点 太厉害了
It's amazing a machine can do that.
是的
Yes.
以后机器人叛变
Now, when the robots rise up,
他们会知道一直以来我都是支持他们的
they'll know that I've been rooting for them the whole time.
显示器和你的手♥机♥同步了
The display is synced to your phone.
来试试
Give it a try.
好的
All right.
我会看一些照片
Now, I'm gonna look at some pictures
激发♥情♥绪反应 我们来看看
to prompt an emotional response, and we'll see
这台机器能否准确识别
if the machine can identify them accurately.
记住 它只能检测到开心 伤心
Okay, remember, it can only detect happy, sad,
生气和激动
angry and excited.
不是其他那种复杂感觉 比如
Not other things you're feeling, like,
"我这辈子都干了些啥啊"
"What have I done with my life?"
好的 我在看第一张照片
Okay, I'm looking at the first picture.
你
You are...
开心
happy?
我在看小狗
Yes. I'm looking at puppies.
有人无视了它们小小尖尖的牙齿
Somebody's ignoring their tiny needle teeth,
不过算了
but all right.
-换一张 -好的
- Try another one. - Okay.
它说我的感觉是什么
What does it say I'm feeling?
伤心
Sad.
是的 我在看我奶奶的照片
Yes. I'm looking at a picture of my grandma.
这就对了 因为她去世了 你想念她
Oh, that makes sense, 'cause she's gone and you miss her.
是的
Yes.
你担心以后颈部也会像她那样松弛
And you're worried that turkey neck is in your future.
现在它说你很生气
What, now, see... Now it says you're mad.
别转换得这么快行吗
Make up your mind.
好的 艾米丽
Okay, Emily.
很好
Yeah, sounds great.
到时见
See you then.
是你的前女友艾米丽吗
Is that Emily your ex-girlfriend?
是的 我请所有前女友齐聚一堂
Yeah. I'm getting all my exes together
讨论她们为什么和我分手
in order to discuss why they broke up with me
我怎么能成为一名更棒的男友
and how I can be a better boyfriend.
老天 你真这样做啊
Oh, God. You went through with that?
你什么毛病啊
What is wrong with you?
我们将寻找出答案
We are going to find out.
你为什么这样做 拉杰
Why would you do that, Raj?
我希望得到令我改进的信息
Well, I want information in order to improve myself.
你不会得到信息
You're not gonna get information,
你只会得到伤害你感情的批评
you're just gonna get criticism that hurts your feelings.
别担心 我是个大男人
Don't worry, I'm a grown man.
我脸皮很厚的
I have a thick skin.
你真蠢
You're so stupid.
干嘛啦
Hey!
你看下我哥的简历好吗
Hey, would you take a look at my brother's résumé?
我在帮他写得漂亮一点
I'm trying to help him clean it up a little.
好的
Yeah, sure.
他真的和缉毒署合作过吗
He really worked with the Drug Enforcement Agency?
他在戴上手铐前不知道 那也算
He didn't know it till he was cuffed, but yeah.
莱纳德 如果你开心你会知道
Hey, Leonard, if you're happy and you know it,
不需要拍手[儿歌♥]
no need to clap your hands,
因为我有情绪解读机
because I have an emotion detector.
用着怎么样
How's it working out?
出奇好
Surprisingly well.
真好 我为你开心
That's great, I'm happy for you.
等等
No, wait, uh, hold on.
你是真开心啊 真是好人
Oh, what, you are. Aren't you sweet?
这是什么 你在写简历吗
What's that? Are you working on your resume?
不 是我哥的
No, it's my brother's. I'm trying
我想帮他在这里找工作
to help him get a job out here.
这令莱纳德生气了
And that makes Leonard angry.
没有
No, it doesn't.
拜托 莱纳德 生气的表情我还是认识的
What, Leonard, please. I know an angry face when I see it.
手♥机♥上这个红色皱眉的家伙代表生气
It's this red frowny guy on my phone.
怎么 我哥要来你很生气吗
What? Are you really upset about Randall coming?
-没有 -有
- No. - Yes.
-我说了没有 -它和你的表情完全一样好吗
- I said no. - I-It's like you're twins.
莱纳德 如果你生气 直接告诉我
Leonard, if you're mad about this, just tell me.
好吧
Fine.
你邀请你的毒贩哥哥来和我们一起住
You invited your drug dealer brother to stay with us
天知道住多长时间 却事先根本没问过我
for God knows how long and didn't bother to ask me first.
他是我哥
He's my brother!
我不觉得我需要你的允许
I didn't think I needed your permission.
瞧 现在她也生气了
Well, hey. Now she's angry, too.
这东西太牛逼了
This thing works like gangbusters.
我不是说你必须得到我的允许
I'm not saying you have to ask my permission,
但你在答应前
but you could have talked to me about it
好歹知会我一声吧
before you said it was okay.
像你知会我 你的游戏室那样吗
Like you talked to me about your gaming room?
我们的游戏室
Our gaming room!
我还打算往里摆一个香薰蜡烛呢
I was gonna put a scented candle in it.
他还在生气
He's still mad.
别幸灾乐祸
Stop enjoying their fight.
你好意思说我
You first.
如果你这么不高兴
If you were this upset,
我告诉你时 你为什么不说
why didn't you say so when I told you?
因为我不想表现得像混♥蛋♥一样
Because I didn't want to sound like a jerk.
你现在就是个混♥蛋♥ 我不觉得
Well, you sound like one now. I don't see the big deal
我哥来住一段时间有什么大不了的
if my brother comes and stays for a while.
如果你帮他找到工作 他会永远住在这里
If you get him a job, he's gonna live here forever!
他会自己找住处
He would get his own place.
他这辈子有过自己的住处吗
Has he ever had his own place?
有过
Yes!
床边就是金属马桶吗[牢房♥]
Did it have a metal toilet next to the bed?
那...也算啊
It still counts.
这和你逼我与谢尔顿一起住
You know, how is this any different
有什么区别
from you making me live with Sheldon?
你...太伤人了
You... Hey!
人家的蜂蜜坚果脆谷乐都跟你分享了
I shared my Honey Nut Cheerios with you.
你每个月底都给我账单好嘛
You gave me a bill at the end of every month.
别在这里瞎掺和
Stay out of this.
这事就是你和你那台烂机器挑起来的
You and your stupid machine started this fight!
你该庆幸这台情感机器
You are lucky that this feelings machine
不具备任何情感
doesn't have feelings.
好了 谢尔顿 咱们走吧
Come on, Sheldon, let's go.
乐意至极 我们可以摔门而去吗
Gladly. Can we storm out?
你说出来就失去了震撼效果了
I think it loses its impact if we're chatting about it.
好吧
Fine.
那我就对他们比那根手指吧
I'll just give them the finger.
好了 首先
Okay, first off,
感谢各位大驾光临
I want to thank you all so much for coming.
霍华德将为艾米丽担任手语翻译
Howard is here to interpret for Emily,
同时负责记笔记
and to take notes.
不 他不觉得这样做很傻♥逼♥
No, he doesn't think it's stupid.
先说一下 由于你们俩都叫艾米丽
Uh, heads up, both of you are named Emily,
所以我们称你为"红发艾米丽"
so we'll call you "Red-headed Emily"
而你是"红发艾米丽2号♥"
and you, "Red-headed Emily, Junior."
当初和他交往的人是你不是我
Hey, you went out with him. I didn't.
好了 我们开始吧
Okay, uh, let's get things started.
我们先轮流来
Um, why don't we go around the room,
介绍你的名字
say your name,
以及和我分手的原因
and why you broke up with me.
你想先开始吗
Want to kick it off?
好的 我叫露西
Oh, okay. Um... I'm Lucy,
我和拉杰分手是因为
and I broke up with Raj
我患有严重的社会焦虑症
because I have severe social anxiety,
而他总是强行将我置于
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表