我可以学很多东西 比如手势信♥号♥♥
I get to learn things like hand signals.
前进 倒车
There's forward, uh, reverse,
刹车
set the brakes.
你完事了没
Are you done yet?
你错过了一些很赞的东西
You're missing some great stuff out here.
这个太赞了
Oh, this is good.
那里有许多铁路公路交叉口
There are dozens of railroad crossings
你必须得吹哨子指挥
you have to blow the whistle for.
我说的"你"是泛指 不是真的指你本人
But that is the figurative you, not the literal you.
我才是吹哨子那个
I'll be blowing the whistle.
艾米 起床 该上班了
Amy, get up. It's time to go to work.
火车的吸引力比我想象中还要大
This train thing worked out better than I thought.
他现在在家学习火车驾驶员手册呢
He's home studying the engineer's manual.
他不在 真的好安静啊
It's so peaceful without him here.
我能问问花了你多少钱吗
Can I ask you how much that cost?
四千大洋 每一分都花得值
$4,000-- worth every penny.
先生们
Gentlemen.
-威廉姆斯上校 -先生
- Colonel Williams. - Sir.
过来看看导向系统进展如何
Just wanted to see how the guidance system's coming along.
很好 我们研究出一个冷却方案
Great. We found a cooling solution
可以让原型机的大小
that allowed us to get the size of the prototype
缩小至目标规格
down to the target specs.
这个冷却方案 是不是很酷[冷]呢
As a cooling solution, it's pretty cool.
别开冷笑话
Don't do that.
这是什么
What's this?
没什么 一些我们用不着的数学
Oh, nothing. Just some math we don't need.
这是另一种方案
This is a different approach.
你们是想把这个导向系统做得更小吗
Are you trying to get the guidance system even smaller?
这只是纸上谈兵
It's just a theory.
还没有实践成功呢
Uh, it's not even worked out.
我要这个方案
I want this.
但我们已经做到之前约定的规格了
But we've already met the agreed upon specs.
将规格变小需要花好几周重新计算
Going smaller would require weeks' worth of new computations.
那就让那个长袖套短袖的小孩做啊
So get the kid with the two shirts to do it.
现在 请容许我说一句 我们已经花费
Sir, uh, I-if I may, uh, we've put a lot
大量的心思和功夫在现在这台原型机上
of thought and effort into this current prototype.
这真的是一个完美的方案了
It's a really elegant solution,
最重要的是 它可以实现
and most importantly, it works.
我知道 我就要这个方案
Yeah, I want this.
但那个方案只是纸上谈兵
But that's just a theory.
甚至称不上是一个完整的构思
It's not even a complete thought.
你们俩说得都非常有道理
You both make excellent points.
感谢你们如此清晰地表达出来
And thank you for presenting it so articulately.
把这个方案做出来
Make this.
那个长袖套短袖的小屁孩再一次祸害了我们
The kid with the two shirts screwed us again.
好了 你们俩准备好疯狂玩乐了吗
All right. You guys ready to get crazy?
今天穿的可不是肉色内衣哦
Well, the bra under here ain't beige.
好了
Okay.
你们女士今晚好好玩
You ladies have fun tonight.
别担心哈雷 有斯尔图特叔叔呢
Don't worry about Halley. Uncle Stuart's on the job.
她的教父会密切监控他的工作
Under the careful supervision of her godfather.
抱歉 我无意冒犯你 唐·柯里昂
My apologies. I didn't mean to offend you, Don Corleone.
我都说啦 你们好好玩
Like I said, you ladies have fun.
会的 舞鞋穿上 母乳吸完
We will. Got my dancing shoes, got my breast pump.
狂欢开始
Let's party.
如果你在酒吧里吸奶
You know, if you pump at the bar,
我保证我们一定有免费酒水喝
I promise we'll get free drinks.
有问题就打给我
Call if there's any problems.
不许 她很忙 打给霍华德
No. She's busy. You call Howard.
知道了
Got it.
打给我 别打给霍华德
Call me. Don't call Howard.
我决不会打给霍华德
I would never call Howard.
好了 与其整晚斗嘴
Okay, instead of arguing all night,
不如分分工如何照顾宝宝
let's just split up the baby chores.
好的 上半身的嘴交给我来喂
Yeah, great. Um, I'll put food in her top half,
下半身拉的屎尿交给你来清
you deal with whatever comes out the bottom.
真不敢相信我们得请谢尔顿
I can't believe we have to ask Sheldon
回去帮忙我们
to come back and help us.
你有我惨吗
Oh, boo-hoo.
我花了四千大洋买♥♥的礼物
I spent four grand on a gift
结果只能摆脱他一个下午
that only got rid of him for an afternoon.
那是什么声音
What is that?
我不知道 但如果他大喊
I don't know, but if he yells,
"它是活的" 我们就赶紧跑
"It's alive," we run.
你们要是敲门了 我也听不见
If you knocked, I couldn't hear you.
我在焊接火车头呢
I'm welding this locomotive engine.
你们要是没敲门 拜托有点基本礼仪好吗
And if you didn't knock, how about some manners?
你是怎么把这玩意弄上楼的
How'd you even get that up the stairs?
我不断鼓励自己 "你行的 你行的"
I said to myself, "I think I can, I think I can."
结果我不行 于是...
And then I couldn't, so...
我花钱请了两个答应不会来抢我们的人搬的
I paid two men who promised not to come rob us later.
听着 谢尔顿 上校想让我们
Okay, look, Sheldon, the Colonel wants us
把导向系统做得更小一点
to make the guidance system smaller,
没有你我们做不到
and we can't do it without you.
有意思
Interesting.
这么说我是正确的
Well, so I was right.
快开窗 有人马上要释放婊气了
Open a window. It's about to get smug in here.
本来我会很愿意帮助你们
Well, I would love to help you,
但自从我体会到了
but since I discovered the satisfaction
动手调适火车头引擎的的满足感
of working with my hands on a train engine,
我觉得我无法再回去搞理论了
I don't think I can go back to theory.
现在我是一名工程师了
I'm an engineer now.
先把话说清楚
And, hey, just to be clear,
是火车驾驶员[工程师]
a train engineer.
不是你那种蠢蛋工程师
Not that goofy kind you are.
谢尔顿 你几周后再去旅行也不迟啊
Sheldon, you can still go on the trip in a few weeks.
帮帮我们吧
Just help us out.
抱歉 我得继续研究这个火车头
Sorry. I need to work on this engine
这样我到铁路站场时才不会看起来像白♥痴♥
so when I get to the train yard I won't look foolish.
他居然担心自己看起来像白♥痴♥
He's worried about looking foolish.
这是何等讽刺啊
That's a Heapin' helpin' of irony right there.
拜托 你明知道自己不会放弃物理
Come on, you know you're not leaving physics.
你这一出到底是为哪般啊
Why are you doing this?
莱纳德 在理论物理的世界里
Leonard, in the world of theoretical physics,
永远得不到结论 无法证明的东西太多了
you never finish; so much is unprovable.
但在我学习那本铁路指南的时候
But when I was studying that railway guide,
是那么真实可触 是那么令人满足
it was so tangible and so satisfying
和我"咔"一声一拍即合
that something just clicked.
然后又"嗒"一声
Then it clacked.
然后"咔嗒 咔嗒"
Then it clicked, then it clacked,
"咔嗒 咔嗒" 火车来啦
click-clack clickety-clack, and here we are.
加州理工的幼儿园给你回复了吗
Did you hear anything back from the Caltech preschool?
还没 不过我们会申请很多其他幼儿园
Not yet, but we're gonna apply to a bunch of others
不会在一棵树上吊死
just to keep our options open.
够了 别再聊幼儿园的事了
Okay, stop that! No more preschool talk.
今晚的重点是玩得开心
Tonight is about having fun.
没什么比被你训更开心了
Nothing says fun like being scolded.
是拉杰
It's Raj.
一切都还好吗
Everything okay?
别担心 一切都好
Don't worry. Everything's fine.
把电♥话♥挂了 我们不需要帮助
Hang up! We don't need help.
我不需要你帮我决定 我们需不需要帮助
I don't need your help deciding when we need help!
拉杰 怎么了
Raj, what's going on?
是这样的
Yes, so,
我刚刚在帮哈雷热奶
I was just warming up some milk for Halley,
我觉得奶闻起来有点怪味
and I-I thought it smelled a little funky,
所以我看了你写在奶瓶上的日期
so I checked the date that you wrote on the bottle,
结果上面写的是"星期囧"
and it says "Flerbsday."
写的是"星期二"
It says "Tuesday."
这怎么可能是"二"
How is that a "T"?!
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表