我想不出远在佛州劳德代尔堡的税务律师
I don't see how a tax lawyer from Fort Lauderdale
怎么能对知识财产权方面提出有用建议
could be helpful regarding intellectual property.
首先 他是在佛州的博卡拉顿
First of all, he's in Boca Raton,
那里比劳德代尔堡上档次多了
which is better than Fort Lauderdale.
更重要的是
But more importantly,
他上益智游戏节目撑了两天没被淘汰
he lasted two days on Jeopardy,
很明显他就是个聪明人
so he's clearly a smart guy.
你好
Hello.
马蒂 谢谢你愿意跟我们聊啊
Hey, Marty. Thanks for talking to us.
小事一桩
Hey, no problem.
真是"感谢"你上了太空 这下无论我♥干♥啥
Thanks for going to outer space so no matter what I do
我妈都会对我感到失望
my mom will be disappointed in me.
但我没娶信犹太教的老婆 也算扯平了
Well, I married a little Catholic girl, so we're even.
这位是莱纳德 这位是谢尔顿
Anyway, this is Leonard and Sheldon.
我们三个一起想出了这个导向系统
The three of us came up with the guidance system.
-你好 -你好
- Hi. - Hello.
而这位是我的朋友拉杰
And this is my friend, Raj.
专利跟我无关 我在这里
Oh, I'm not on the patent. I'm just here
是因为我办公室里有只大黄蜂
because there's a bumblebee in my office.
我有看到 真的很大只
I saw it. It's big.
总之呢 如同我电邮里所说
Anyway, like I said in the e-mail,
见面定在这周四
this meeting's on Thursday.
你有什么建议可以给我们吗
Do you have any advice for us?
我对专利法了解不多
Well, I don't know much about patent law.
但我的建议是
But, uh, my advice is:
听听他们怎么说 有关信息尽量少说
hear them out, offer as little information as possible,
无论如何 绝对别签任何东西
and whatever you do, don't sign anything.
"别签任何东西" 这就是你的建议吗
"Don't sign anything"? That's your advice?
好吧 所以如果在会面中
Okay, so, uh, if during this meeting,
我们其中一个人画了一幅油画之类的
one of us were to, say, complete an oil painting,
你是在建议我们不要在上面签上名吗
you'd recommend that we leave that unsigned?
我不是这个意思
That's not what I meant.
你话就是这么说的
That's what you said.
但我不是这个意思
That's not what I meant.
你就在博卡拉顿这么当律师的吗
This must be how you practice law in Boca Raton,
说着词不达意
by saying things you don't mean
言不由衷的话
and meaning things you don't say.
霍华德 他为啥要对我嚷嚷
Howard, why is he yelling at me?
好吧 你上过益智节目
All right, you were on Jeopardy.
让我学学主持人
Allow me to Alex Trebek
并把这件事用节目上的问题形式表达
this and put it in the form of a question:
在座是哪个垃圾 在浪费我们的时间呢
Who has been a complete waste of our time?
马蒂 晚点打给你
Marty, let me call you back.
某天我因为谋杀"某人"被控诉时
Someday, when I'm up on murder charges,
我会打给你
you'll be hearing from me.
不用找他 我来当你律师
You don't need him. I'll represent you.
-我来啦 -你怎么来了
- Hi. - Hey. What brings you by?
去参加我们新款安♥眠♥药♥的销♥售♥研讨会了
Oh, had to go to a sales seminar on our new sleeping pill.
-研讨会如何 -很棒啊
- Oh. How was it? - Great.
-睡着了吗 -开场两分钟就睡着了吧
- Fell asleep? - In, like, two minutes. Yeah.
一切情况还好吗
So, how is everything going around here?
还在为大家发现你怀孕这事不开心吗
Are you still upset about people finding out you're pregnant?
我真要气炸了
I'm furious.
当然 肯定的
Sure, sure.
你查清楚是谁说出去的吗
Uh, did you ever figure out who told?
没 我去找芭芭拉·陈对质了 但她说
No. I confronted Barbara Chen, but she claimed
她完全不知道我在说什么
she didn't know what I was talking about.
看来这事只能是未知的谜团了
Well, I guess it's just gonna remain a mystery,
就像研讨会把灯调暗后发生的事
you know, like whatever happened in that seminar
对我也是未知的谜团
after they dimmed the lights.
绝对是芭芭拉
It had to be Barbara.
我刚就一直在想办法报复她
I've been trying to figure out a way to get back at her.
你觉得用她工作用的电脑上网搜
Do you think using her work computer to Google
"怎么下海当鸡"会太过分吗
"How to be a prostitute" is over the line?
其实呢 在我高中的时候
Uh, you know, when I was in high school,
有个姑娘在我背后说我坏话
there was this girl who was talking about me behind my back,
所以我跟我朋友们
so me and all my friends,
把她围在厕所的角落 然后原谅了她
we cornered her in the bathroom and forgave her.
这算哪门子的报仇啊
What kind of revenge is that?
这臭娘们破坏我工作 我得整死她
This woman screwed with my job. She's got to pay.
好吧 亲爱的 其实呢
Okay, all right, honey, you know what?
我有一件昨天没胆跟你说的事
There was something I was too scared to tell you yesterday,
而现在我还是怕得要死不敢告诉你 其实...
a-and now... I'm just balls-out terrified to tell you, but...
真♥相♥是...
the truth is it...
大嘴巴的不是芭芭拉 是我
wasn't Barbara Chen, it was me.
是我让大家都知道的
I'm the reason everyone knows.
你为什么要这么做
Why did you do that?
不小心说漏嘴嘛 很抱歉我撒谎了
Well, it was an accident. I am so sorry I lied.
出去
Get out.
对了 厕所女同学的事我也撒谎了
Oh, you know, I also lied about the girl in the bathroom.
是的 我们其实把她的牙套保持器扔进了马桶
Yeah, we actually dumped her retainer in the toilet
然后又塞回她的嘴里
and put it back in her mouth.
我不懂为什么会面时我不能说话
I don't understand why I can't talk at this meeting.
因为你一开口就会激怒别人
'Cause when you talk, it enrages people.
好吧
Okay.
快问快答
Quick question.
我能跟这位上校
Am I allowed to exchange pleasantries
在会上寒暄一下吗
upon meeting this colonel?
准了
Yes.
那我能告诉他
Am I allowed to inform him
桑德斯上校并不是真正军队出身的吗
that Colonel Sanders was never actually in the military?
你正在激怒我
I'm getting enraged.
好吧
Fine.
我能用文字转语♥音♥软件吗
Can I use text-to-speech software?
-不行 -就不要说话
- No! - Don't speak.
啊 哇靠
Aw, nuts.
男士们
Gentlemen!
我是威廉姆斯上校
I'm Colonel Williams.
感谢抽空与我见面
Thank you for meeting with me.
-你好 -你好
- Hi. - Hello.
你们中的哪一位是这个项目的主要设计者
So, which one of you is the brains behind all this?
这是大家共同努力的结果
It's a group effort,
但如果非得选一个主力 那应该是我吧
but I guess if we had to pick a main brain, it would be me.
因为量子涡旋
And because of the quantum vortices,
这玩意就具有永动性吗
this can run perpetually?
完全正确
Exactly.
看来你很懂物理嘛
Yeah, you have a good grasp of the physics.
-我是被培训出来的科学家 -是吗
- Well, I'm a scientist by training. - Really?
你是物理学家吗
You're a physicist?
比那强 我是工程师
Better. I'm an engineer.
你是哪里毕业的
Where did you go to school?
麻省理工
MIT.
真巧 我也是
Oh. Well, hey, me, too.
我早该知道
I should have known.
每一项伟大的发明背后都有我们校友的智慧结晶
Behind every great invention is an MIT mind.
我就不兜圈子了
I'll cut to the chase.
美国空军想将这项技术投入到实际应用中
The Air Force believes there's an application for this technology,
我们有兴趣投资你们的研究
and we're interested in funding your research.
多谢赏识 但你要知道
Well, thanks, but you should know
我们有点担心这项技术会被用到武器上
we're a little concerned about this being used in weapons.
这样啊 让我来放宽你心
Oh, well, let me put your mind at ease.
我们拿来干什么关你们屁事
What we use it for is none of your business.
我不知道该对此作何感想
I don't know how I feel about this.
伙计们 这只是一个导向系统
Look, guys, it's just a guidance system.
别想得好像你们交给我们的是
It's not like you're handing us
《星际迷航》的终极武器死星
the Death Star from Star Trek.
你们唯一需要顾虑的是
All you need to worry about is,
现在它这么大
right now, it's this big,
我们需要它变得...这么点大
and we need it to be... this big.
那要大大减小很多啊
That's a lot less big.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表