肯定有其他让你挣外快的法子
There's got to be other ways you can make a quick buck.
哪这么容易找
Yeah, you'd think.
或许我可以去卖♥♥血卖♥♥精♥子♥
Ooh, maybe I could sell my blood and sperm.
我真应该在脖子上系个铃铛
I really should wear a bell around my neck
这样我一来 你们就能听见
so you guys can hear me coming.
来 我帮你吧
Here, let me help you.
谢谢
Thank you.
双层夹心奥利奥
Oh, Double Stuf Oreos,
我还记得当初我吃得起的日子
I remember when I could afford you.
哈雷又哭了
There she goes.
你待着 我去吧
Stay, I'll get her.
-非常感谢 -不客气
- Appreciate it. - That's fine.
我可以和她一起抱头痛哭
She and I can cry together.
他真是个好人
He's such a sweetie.
我知道 真希望我们能有办法帮他
I know, I wish there was some way we could help him.
如果他可以找到一个薪水高的女朋友
If he could find a girl with a good job,
那他所有的问题将迎刃而解
all his problems would be over.
是啊 看我现在过得多"好"
Yeah, that's working out great for me.
佩妮说他们准备好出发了
Penny says they're ready to go.
很好
Very well.
准备迎接漫长的欺骗夜吧
Prepare for a long night of deceit.
谢尔顿 女人可以化妆 那不叫欺骗
Sheldon, women can wear makeup, it's not lying.
我刚说的是莱纳德
I was talking about Leonard.
而且如果化妆品这么诚我不欺
And if makeup is so truthful,
那为什么有化妆品叫"遮瑕膏"[隐瞒者]
why is it called "Concealer"?
等等 莱纳德欺骗什么了
Wait, wait, wait, what's Leonard lying about?
他其实不想佩妮去漫展
He doesn't really want Penny to go to Comic-Con.
他是为了让她开心才带她去
He's just doing it to make her happy.
真的吗
Really?
因为佩妮其实并不想去漫展
Because she doesn't actually want to go.
她是为了让他开心才跟他去
She's just doing it to make him happy.
所以他们俩的本意是想让对方开心
So they're both trying to make each other happy,
而结果却是让彼此恶心吗
and the end result is they make each other sad?
真是太可笑了
That's hilarious.
我等不及要告诉他们了
I can't wait to tell them.
不 你不能拆穿他们
No, you're not gonna tell them anything.
你不许插手这件事
You're gonna stay out of it.
为什么
Why?
因为这是他们之间的事
Because it's between them.
你难道没注意到吗
Well, if you haven't noticed,
过去十年里我一直生活在他们之间
I've been between them for the last ten years.
宝贝 你想开车吗
Hey, babe, you want to drive?
当然 不过你开也行
Sure, or you can.
没关系 我知道你不喜欢我开车的方式
No, it's fine, I know you don't like the way I drive.
我对你开车技术没有意见啊
I don't have a problem with your driving.
你听见他们的鬼话了吗
Are you listening to this?
他们在所有事情上都欺骗对方
They deceive each other about everything.
我告诉你 是停车场那家伙撞我
Just so you know, that guy in the parking lot hit me.
他当时都不在车上好吗 不过行吧
He wasn't in a car, but okay.
你直说你想开不得了
Just say you want to drive.
我真的不想开
I honestly don't.
艾米 帮个忙 你开车吧
Amy, do us a favor, please drive.
好 乐意效劳
Sure, happy to.
如果你想开车 那就开啊
If you want to drive, just drive.
我不懂为什么要搞得这么复杂
I don't see why this has to be so complicated.
一点都不复杂 艾米开车 就这样
It's not complicated. Amy's driving, that's it!
才不是 谁都看得出你不高兴
That's not it because you're clearly upset.
你才是看上去不高兴的那个
You're the one who seems upset.
我为什么要不高兴
Why would I be upset?
因为你不想她去参加漫展
Because you don't want her to go to Comic-Con!
这种"不插手"的方式真是相当有意思啊
This is an interesting way to stay out of it.
慢着 你不想我去吗
Wait, you don't want me to go?
我只是觉得你不会觉得好玩
Well, I just don't think you're gonna have a good time.
是啊 听好了
Yeah, well, get this:
佩妮也是这么想的
neither does Penny,
所以她并不想去
that's why she doesn't want to go.
你下套 我下刀 合作无间
You set 'em up, I knock 'em down, good job.
如果你不想去 为什么你不直说
Why would you say you wanted to go if you didn't?
我本以为跟着去会让你开心
I just thought it would make you happy.
好吧 等等 如果你不想跟去
O-O-O-Okay, hold on, so if you don't want to go
而我也不必带你去
and I don't need to bring you,
我们还是恩爱好夫妻吧
is everything good?
等等 我先决定我是不是在生你气
Hold on, I'm trying to decide if I'm mad at you.
不会 不用去我很开心
No, I'm happy I don't have to go.
好啦 问题解决
All right, problem solved.
-没错 -对
- Okay. - Yeah.
还没完呢 刚才不是还在吵谁开车吗
Not entirely, the fight over who's going to drive is still...
天啊 快把嘴闭上
Oh, my God, stop talking!
家里看着好干净啊
The place looks great.
你们请佣人了吗
Did you guys get a maid?
算是吧
Kind of.
晚餐快好了
Dinner's almost ready.
如果你们喜欢烘肉卷 那肯定会喜欢它的表亲
If you like meatloaf, I'm sure you'll like its cousin,
大碗肉
bowl of meat.
如果你还想着挣外快
Hey, if you're still looking to make money,
我愿意付钱让你把外套烧了
I will pay you to burn that jacket.
谢谢 但看来今年
Thank you, but it doesn't look like
我是无缘漫展了
I'm going to Comic-Con this year.
你有这么多债务在身
Well, with as much debt as you have,
明年应该也不能去
probably not next year either.
-华仔 -好的
- Howie? - Sure.
这是给你的
This is for you.
这是什么
What's this?
补发工资 之前你给我们当保姆
It's back pay for all the babysitting
还有照顾哈雷的酬劳
and taking care of Halley you've done.
里面的钱就算你去参加漫展还绰绰有余
There's more than enough in there to cover Comic-Con.
我也帮忙照顾哈雷了啊
Um, I also take care of Halley.
你也在这里白住了啊
And you live here for free.
的确如此 夫人 多谢收留 夫人
I do, ma'am, thank you, ma'am.
你们真是太慷慨了
This is so generous of you,
我...我都不知道该说什么了
I-I, um, I don't know what to say.
现在你可以跟我们一起去了
Now you can come with us.
对啊 谢尔顿脚边还有地方睡哦
Yeah, there's room in the bed by Sheldon's feet.
尽管我很感激你们给我这笔钱
As much as I appreciate this,
可我不能收
I can't accept it.
好吗
Okay?
哈雷是我的教女
Halley's my goddaughter,
我照顾她是应该的 不是为了钱
I don't take care of her for money.
我是
I would.
留着吧 就当是我们送你的礼物
Keep it. Consider it a gift.
等等 这到底是补发工资还是礼物
Hold on. Is it back pay or is it a gift?
有什么区别吗
What's the difference?
当我们被关在不同♥房♥♥间被国税局审问时
When the IRS questions us in separate rooms,
我们的答案必须一致啊
we need to have our stories straight.
无所谓啦 反正我不会收下
It doesn't matter. I'm not keeping this.
我正努力自食其力 做一个有担当的人
I'm trying to pay my own way and be responsible.
拿别人给的钱可不行
Taking handouts won't help that.
所以你不去参加漫展了吗
So you're not going to Comic-Con?
反正我去过很多次了
I've been plenty of times.
少去一次也没关系 我是个成年人了
If I miss one, it's fine. I'm a big boy.
我也是成年人 但如果我少去了一次
I'm a big boy, and if I missed one,
我就会发成年人的脾气
I'd throw a big-boy tantrum.
其实我都去了12次了
You know what? I've gone 12 times.
要不今年我也不参加了吧
Maybe I'll sit out this year, too.
-真的吗 -真的
- Really? - Yeah.
或许我们那周末可以找点好玩的事情干
Maybe you and I can do something fun that weekend.
一起去漂流怎么样
Ooh, how about white-water rafting?
不如我们折中一下
Oh... how about we compromise
去迪士尼玩小小世界之旅
and go on the Small World ride at Disneyland?
和活动布景组成的全球七大洲
要不我也不去了
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表