Despite recent events,
我的确觉得我们的同居实验
I do consider our experiment in cohabitation
得出了正面的结果
to have been positive.
你是在说你愿意和我一起住吗
Are you saying you'd like to live with me?
我对此持开放态度
I'm open to the possibility.
艾米 别激动
随便你吧
Whatever.
如果他搬到对面去了
You know, if he moves across the hall for good,
莱纳德就可以把你不喜欢的东西搬到谢尔顿卧室里
Leonard could keep the stuff you don't like in Sheldon's old room.
-问题都解决了 -真是个好主意
- Solves everything. - That's a great idea!
也许我可以把他卧室改成游戏室呢
Ooh, maybe I could turn it into a gaming den.
那可就好玩了
That would be amazing.
等等 你要干什么
Wait, wait, hold on, do what?
搞清楚 那可是我的房♥间
Excuse me... that's my room.
但你不住在这里了啊
But you won't be living here.
可那是我的房♥间
But that's my room.
-可你已经不住了 -可那还是我的房♥间
- But you won't be living here. - But that's my room.
你们干脆先开始吃吧
You guys might want to start eating.
可你已经不住了
But you won't be living here.
亲爱的 从你不付房♥租的那一天
Sweetie, once you stop paying rent,
房♥间就不是你的了
none of this is really yours.
可那仍然算是我的房♥间
But that's my room.
可你已经不住了
But you won't be living here!
谢谢你的理解
Thank you for understanding.
没事 我明白
Hey, I get it.
每个人都希望多和我黏在一起
Everybody wants to spend more time with me.
我就像是蚂蚁王国里的小糖人
I'm like a man made of sugar in a world of ants.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Mm, night.
如果我俩继续同居
If we did continue living together,
我们还会住在这里吗
would it be here?
我不知道
I don't know.
有可能吧
It-It could be.
当然我们还有...
Of course there's...
还有你的公♥寓♥
there's always your apartment.
当然 我们也可以住在我的公♥寓♥
S-Sure, sure, we-we could live in my apartment.
我讨厌你的公♥寓♥
I hate your apartment.
抱歉 是你自己提起来的
Sorry, you brought it up?
算了 也许我们可以重新找个房♥子住
Well, I suppose we could find a whole new place.
你知道 从技术上来说
You know, and, technically,
我们甚至可以不住在帕萨迪纳
we don't even have to stay in Pasadena.
我们可以搬去阿尔塔迪纳
We could, we could move to Altadena...
或是其他不是以"迪纳"结尾的地方
or a place that doesn't even end in "Dena."
想想就觉得兴奋
It's kind of exciting.
我们随心所欲地做任何事
I mean... we could do whatever we want.
万一搬过去 发现我们不喜欢怎么办
But what if we move and we don't like it?
万一楼里有抽烟的呢
What if there's a smoker in the building?
或者宠物
Or pets?
兴许还有霉菌
Or there could be mold.
还有可能有交通噪音
There could be traffic noise.
我还要学新的公交路线
I'm gonna have to learn a whole new bus route.
你是把《星际迷航》的主题曲
Are you trying to soothe me
当摇篮曲哼 来安抚我吗
by singing the Star Trek theme as a lullaby?
对
Yes.
我又不是小孩了 别这样
I'm not a child, don't do that.
抱歉
Sorry.
你知道《2001太空漫游》吗
Do you know 2001: A Space Odyssey?
对的 这才够抚慰人心
All right, now that's soothing.
我懂的 这里还是我的房♥间
Look, I-I get it, this is still my room;
我们还没真正把这里变成你的房♥间
we haven't really made it yours.
谢谢
Thank you.
所以我给你买♥♥了粉红战士
Which is why I got you this Pink Power Ranger.
你想放哪都行
Put it anywhere you like.
好 不过塞进去的时候你会感到菊花一紧
Okay, but you may feel some discomfort.
我开玩笑的 我希望你把这里当家
I'm kidding, I want you to feel at home here.
就按你喜欢的来装♥修♥吧
Decorate it any way that makes you happy.
你说真的吗
Do you really mean that?
真的
I really do.
太棒了 那我也告诉你
Great, and just so you know,
我不会把你的东西都扔了的
I'm not getting rid of all your stuff.
真的吗 你要留什么
Yeah? What are you keeping?
那蜡烛和你
That candle and you.
我的机器人海报怎么办
What about my robot poster?
只留一个蜡烛我也能过
I can make do with just the candle.
怎么了
What's going on?
一想到要从旧卧室搬走 我就浑身难受
I'm struggling with the thought of leaving my old bedroom.
你就不能自己在内心挣扎吗
Can it be more of an internal struggle?
我必须看它一眼
I need to see it.
我不在的时候
While I'm gone,
呼气不许呼到我枕头上
don't breathe on my pillow.
那我♥干♥脆不呼吸了可好
How about if I just don't breathe at all?
我的小宝贝最乖了
That's my girl.
作什么妖呢
What on earth?
这是怎么回事
What is going on?!
谢尔顿
Oh, hey, Sheldon.
我们把你的房♥间变成性♥爱♥地牢啦
We turned your room into a sex dungeon.
不要啊
No!
怎么啦
What is happening?!
好吧 最后一个问题
Okay, last question.
他穿的皮套裤 露屁♥股♥吗
The chaps he was wearing... assless?
能不能只关注我现在要做的决定上
Can we just focus on the decision I'm facing?
可以 不过要说清楚
We can, but for the record,
所有的皮套裤 都是露屁♥股♥的
all chaps are assless.
先生们 拜托
Gentlemen, please,
这个是重要决定
this is a significant decision.
现在我是要继续和艾米同居
Now, do Amy and I continue living together?
还是搬回去跟莱纳德住
Or do I move back in with Leonard?
你得踏过我穿露屁皮裤的尸体
Over my assless chaps you will.
这事情没那么复杂
This isn't complicated.
你爱不爱艾米
Do you love Amy?
爱
Yes.
你喜欢和她一起住吗
Do you like living with her?
喜欢
Yes.
现在你明白该怎么办了吧
Do you know what you need to do now?
明白该靠我自己想清楚
Apparently, figure this out on my own
因为你们一点屁忙都帮不上
'cause you guys are no help at all.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我在当布里丹之驴
I'm just contemplating Buridan's donkey.
我懂了
I understand.
那我不打扰你了
I'll leave you be.
怎么 你懂这个哏吗
What, you're familiar with the reference?
当然
Of course.
让·布里丹提出的一个哲学论点
Jean Buridan proposed a philosophical thesis
说把一头饥饿的驴
stating that a hungry donkey
放在两捆完全相同的草料正中间
placed between two equidistant bales of hay
会因无法做决定而卡在原地
would be paralyzed by indecision
最终活活饿死
and would starve to death.
就是这样
Exactly.
我不希望你活活饿死 所以
Well, I wouldn't want you to starve to death, so...
给你根茄子
...here's an eggplant.
谢谢
Thank you.
知道吗 有人说布里丹
You know, some people believe that Buridan
是抄袭亚里士多德
was plagiarizing Aristotle.
是吗
Really?
不过在亚里士多德的例子里
Although, in Aristotle's example,
说的是一个口渴与饥饿程度相等的人
he proposed an equally hungry and thirsty man
在食物和水之间犹豫不决
caught between food and drink.
不知道这和十二世纪的
Yeah, I wonder if that's related
波斯哲学家安萨里提出的
to the 12th century Persian philosopher, al-Ghazali
一个男人在两个小妞中犹豫不决有没有关系
and his story of a man caught between two dates.
你是在说安萨里是亚里士多德派的吗
Are you suggesting al-Ghazali was Aristotelian?
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表