我很肯定奶没变质 但如果你担心
I'm sure it's fine, but if you're worried,
冰箱里还有新的
there's extra milk in the freezer.
好的好的
Okay, yes,
为了万无一失
I will err on the side of caution
我就解冻新的吧
and defrost a fresh batch.
你白白浪费了一瓶没变质的奶
You're wasting perfectly good milk.
-好 那你喝了它 -奶而已我怕什么
- Fine, you drink it. - It's just milk.
斯图尔特 不准你喝老娘的奶
Stuart, don't you drink my milk!
给我
Okay, give-
你俩到底能不能搞定
Can you guys handle this or not?
我们当然能搞定
Oh, of course we can.
你们几个姑娘玩得开心点
Uh, you girls have a good time.
她说这里我说了算
She said I was in charge.
所以我们就这么把这瓶奶倒了吗
So we just throw this away?
不然还能怎么办
What else are you gonna do with it?
加在咖啡里吗
Put it in your coffee?
我喝咖啡的确加奶啊
Well, I don't take it black.
好的 他写在板子上的全部内容都在这了
Okay. This is everything he had on the board.
我很肯定我们能补全这个理论
I'm sure we can figure the rest out.
好
All right.
你尽管开口打断我
Feel free to jump in.
我除了哼一声也没啥想法了
"Hmm" is all I got.
我们能做到
Oh, we can get this.
会不会是我把上下弄颠倒了
Is there any chance it's upside-down?
或许我们可以找其他理论物理学家来帮忙
Maybe we can find another theoretical physicist to help us.
这是机密研究项目
It's classified.
如果我们告诉其他人会惹上麻烦的
If we tell anyone, we'd get in trouble.
至少我想出了这个主意 还哼了一声
Hey, I came up with that and "Hmm."
你屁都没贡献
You haven't pitched anything.
接着琢磨吧
Just keep thinking.
我想到了
I got it.
你真的琢磨出来了吗
You really figured it out?
没有
No,
但只要我们让谢尔顿看到这堆鬼扯
but when we show this nonsense to Sheldon,
他会被逼疯 然后会忍♥不住纠正我们
it will make him crazy, and he'll have to fix it.
你真是天才
Oh, you're a genius.
是啊 我知道
Yeah, I know.
这个根本连数学符号♥都不是
That's not even a math symbol.
是卡♥通♥角色查理·布朗的头发
That's just Charlie Brown's hair.
抱歉 姑娘们
Sorry, guys.
这间夜店本来很火的
This club was so great.
怎么就改建成书店了呢
How could they turn it into a bookstore?
我还以为人类已经彻底摆脱书店了
I thought we got rid of all those.
现在觉得文艺复兴合唱团听起来挺有趣了吧
Renaissance Choir's looking pretty good right now, huh?
怎么了
Hello?
没什么可担心的
Nothing to worry about.
只是她哭了好一阵了
She's just been crying for a little while,
我想知道你有没有什么哄她睡觉的小技巧
and I was wondering if you had any tricks to get her to sleep.
她本来睡得好好的 你非要和她一起自♥拍♥
She was sleeping just fine till you took a selfie with her!
她吹了个口水泡泡
She was blowing a spit bubble.
那么可爱你让我怎么忍♥
It was adorable!
你们能搞定吗 要不要我回家去
You guys got this? Do you need me to come home?
等一下
Wait.
她哭得没那么厉害了
She's settling down.
没事了 只是误报
Oh, okay, false alarm.
分享一点育儿经验
Little parenting tip:
睡着的宝宝讨厌被人开闪光灯拍照
sleeping babies hate flash photography.
没什么事吧
Is everything okay?
没事
Yeah.
我可能把我襁褓中的女儿
I may have just left my infant daughter
留给了海绵宝宝和派大星这对活宝
with Patrick and SpongeBob.
附近还有另一间夜店
Hey, there's another dance club nearby.
不知道你们是否喜欢拉丁音乐
I mean, I don't know how you feel about Latin music,
但根据他们的营业时间 现在还没关门
but according to their horas of operacion, they're open.
要不今晚到此为止吧
Maybe we should just call it a night.
确定吗 他们两点才关门哦
You sure? They're open till dos.
是啊 我们都精心打扮了
Yeah, we're all dressed up.
回家可惜了
Why go home?
我只是没心情了
I'm just not really in the mood anymore.
你怎么了
What's going on with you?
不知道 只是觉得
I don't know. This is all starting to feel
想抓住青春的尾巴挺伤感的
like a sad attempt to recapture our youth.
我不伤感
I'm not sad.
我只想喝醉 不用穿宽松的运动裤
I just wanted to get drunk and not wear sweatpants.
我也不伤感
I'm not sad.
瞧瞧
I mean, hello.
也许是我伤感
Okay, maybe I'm the one who's sad.
你伤感什么呢
What are you sad about?
也许是因为你生了孩子
Maybe the fact that you went and had a baby.
我生了孩子你不高兴吗
You're upset I had a baby?
当然不是 我只是...
No, of course not. I just...
我没想到会让我有这么多的感触
I didn't think it would make me have all these feelings.
什么感触
What feelings?
压力
Pressure!
她在找幼儿园
I mean, she's looking at preschools,
她有厢式车 她有401K[退休账户]
she has a minivan, she has a 401k.
她没解释前 我以为这是一个种族
Before she talked about it, I just thought that was a race.
你觉得这些东西很有趣吗
You think that stuff is fun?
为人父母令人害怕
Being a parent is terrifying.
我时时担心 刻刻疲倦
I'm constantly worried, I'm always tired,
过一会儿 我得在书店的停车场
and in a few minutes, I'm gonna milk myself
把奶泵出来
in a bookstore parking lot.
我明白
I get that, okay?
只是我和莱纳德结婚两年了
It's just, Leonard and I have been married for two years,
我们和约会时相比 没有任何进展
and we're no further along than when we were dating.
别这样
Come on.
你有很多值得开心的事
You've got so much to feel good about.
你现在有份好工作
You've got a great job now.
我想我的薪水是还不错
Yeah, I guess I am making decent money.
你赚的钱比我多
You make more than I do.
虽说你们还没买♥♥♥房♥♥子 但你们的公♥寓♥非常棒
You may not have a house yet, but your apartment's great.
比我的公♥寓♥大
It's bigger than mine.
莱纳德深爱着你 娶了你两次
And Leonard loves you so much, he married you twice.
我连一次订婚经历都没有
I'm not even engaged once.
我甚至不知道谢尔顿是否考虑过婚姻
I don't even know if Sheldon thinks about marriage.
我年纪越来越大了
I'm not getting any younger.
说实话 我现在在想
Honestly, I kind of thought by now,
也许我们...
we might have had some sort of...
小心 哭泣声会让我分泌乳汁
Careful. The sound of crying can make me lactate.
对不起 我忍♥不住
I'm sorry. I can't help it.
这下我也想哭了
Oh, that's gonna make me cry.
果然出来了
And there they go.
谢尔顿 原来我们根本不需要你
Well, Sheldon, turns out we didn't need you after all.
没错 我们自己解决了
That's right. We figured it out all by ourselves.
也没那么难
Wasn't even that hard.
两位真厉害
Well, good for you guys.
看 我手上有油污 但我都不在乎
Look, I have a grease smudge on my hand, and I'm okay with it.
你不看看白板吗 看我们多正确
Aren't you gonna look at the board to see how right we are?
不用 多谢 我忙着修这个燃油泵
No, thanks. I'm busy trying to fix this fuel pump.
那是歧管
It's a manifold.
那看来修好了
Well, I guess it's fixed.
快看下白板
Just look at the board.
错了
That's wrong.
不是吧
Oh, no!
那要怎么改正呢
What should we have done differently?
首先 在同一方程中
Well, first of all, you can't use relativistic
不能使用相对和非相对向量
and non-relativistic vectors in the same equation.
跟你说过了
Told ya.
你能纠正我们吗
Can you fix it for us?
好 但是下不为例
Okay, but this is the last time.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表