能帮忙把食物摆出来吗
Hey, can you help me put some of the food out?
好 我收拾完这些就帮你
Yeah. Let me finish packing this stuff up.
你也不是不知道谢尔顿在元旦后看到
You know how Sheldon is if he sees Christmas stuff
圣诞节摆饰还在会有啥反应
lying around after New Year's.
可是他都不住这里了
Yeah, but he doesn't live here anymore.
他也不住商场啊 可是他还是会
Well, he doesn't live at Walmart, but he still threw
因为复活节后店里还卖♥♥复活节糖果而暴怒
a tantrum when he saw Marshmallow Peeps after Easter.
而正是这位仁兄也抱怨过
And that's the same man who complains
复活节后买♥♥不到复活节糖呢
you can't find Marshmallow Peeps after Easter.
伯纳黛特说他们会晚到一会
Oh. It's Bernadette. She says they're running late.
"宝宝吐在了霍华德身上
"The baby threw up on Howard,
接着霍华德也吐到了霍华德身上"
and then Howard threw up on Howard."
至少他没吐到宝宝身上 不幸中大幸啊
Well, he didn't throw up on the baby. That's a win.
-你们好 -好啊
- Hello. - Hi.
欢迎回来 德州老家如何啊
Hi! Welcome back. How was Texas?
也就是那样 德州德州孤星之州
Oh, you know. The Lone Star state.
这个州在点评网也只值一颗孤星
That should be its Yelp rating.
不是一趟太高兴的旅程
It was not a great trip.
现在回家就好啦
Well, you're home now.
对啊 回到家太开心了
Yeah. It is good to be home.
我的老天 那是榭寄生吗
I... Oh, good Lord! Is that mistletoe?
你们这些疯子家里没日历吗
Don't you maniacs own a calendar?
我叫他收起来了 他就是不听我的话
I told him to take it down. He would not listen to me.
你们的飞行旅途还算愉快吧
Did you at least have a good flight down there?
挺好的
It was fine.
除了艾米给我的那杯味道怪怪的果汁
Other than the weird-tasting juice Amy gave me.
我一路都在睡觉
I slept the whole way.
所以是在德州发生了什么惨事
So, what happened in Texas that was so bad?
在我们下次开车去漫展之前
And before our next drive to Comic-Con,
你记得告诉我那果汁叫什么
I need the name of that juice.
当时我们正在去我妈妈家的路上
Well, we were on our way to my mother's house...
我们是怎么上的车
How did we get in the car?
等等
Hold on.
对啊 你是怎么把他弄上车的
How did you get him in the car?
我租了台推车
I rented one of those carts,
车门打开 把他推进去
pushed him toward the open door
剩下的就交给惯性了
and just let inertia take care of the rest.
我们去拜访你妈妈的时候
So, while we're at your mother's house,
正好可以顺便告诉她 我们同居了
it might be a good time to tell her that we're living together.
有这必要吗
Do we have to?
我实在不想听她那套基♥督♥教大道理
I really don't want to hear the religious lecture.
或许她不会说你呢
Maybe there won't be one.
肯定会有的
There's always one.
我姐交男朋友的时候 她就说了
She gave it to my sister about her boyfriend,
我哥交女朋友时也说了
my brother about his girlfriend,
我爸交女朋友时也说了
my father about his girlfriend.
她说我爸那次还骂了基♥督♥教♥徒♥不太该说的字眼
That one had some un-Christian words in it.
她挺喜欢我的
Well, she likes me.
有可能她对此不会有意见呢
You know, there's a chance she might be okay with it.
这很难说
Eh, I don't know.
毕竟我是她的宝贝儿子
I am her precious little boy.
而你摘了人家的花蕊
And you did take my flower.
男生也有"花蕊"吗
Do boys have flowers?
谁知道他底下是啥构造啊
Who knows what he has down there.
到家后...
Anyway...
感谢主 赐给我们桌上的美食
Thank you, God, for the food we are about to receive
食物给我们身体补充营养
and for the nourishment of our bodies
保佑准备这些食物的人
and bless the hands that prepared it.
阿门
Amen.
准备这些食物的人是你
Given that your hands prepared it,
你这么祷告是不是有些假公济私
isn't that a little self-serving?
一开始是乱改祷告词
You start changing the words to the prayers,
很快你就会抱着吉他去教堂 把祷告词随便唱出来
next thing you know, you're in a church with a guitar.
谢谢您做饭 看起来很好吃
Thank you for cooking, it looks delicious.
给大家做饭是我的荣幸
Oh, it's my pleasure. Mm.
我很高兴你们能来
I'm so glad y'all could make it.
跟我说说 你们在那边最近怎么样
So, tell me, what's going on back home?
霍华德跟伯纳黛特刚喜获千金
Well, uh, Howard and Bernadette had their baby.
太好了
Oh, that's wonderful!
他们是要按犹太习俗 还是正常的基♥督♥教习俗养啊
Now, have they decided to raise it Jewish or regular?
欢迎来到德州
Welcome to Texas.
他们还没决定呢
They haven't said.
其实呢 我们自己也有点好消息分享
Anyway, we, uh, we also have some exciting news to share.
等等 等等 我们乖乖安静吃饭吧
Oh, wait, wait... I... Shouldn't we just eat?
毕竟主可是从他忙碌的日程里抽空
You know, I mean, God did take time out of his busy schedule
祝福了这些邋遢乔汉堡呢
to bless these Sloppy Joes.
说啊 谢利 发生什么事了
Come on, Shelly, tell me your news.
好吧 出事了就怪你
All right. This is on you.
我跟艾米充满罪孽地婚前同居了
Amy and I are living together in sin,
就像纽约人那样
like a couple of New Yorkers.
你训斥我们时 容我去拿一套刀叉
Now, while you scold us, I'm going to get a knife and a fork.
乔可以邋遢 但谢尔顿不能邋遢
Joe may be sloppy, but Sheldon's not.
谢谢你告诉我这事
Well, thank you for letting me know,
但我感到十分高兴
and I, for one, am thrilled.
什么
What?
你不是该先入为主批评我们吗
What... Where's the judgment?
炼狱之火那套说辞呢
W-Where's the fire and brimstone?
还有你说我们会下地狱受折磨
Where's the part where you tell us we're going to Hell
然后我说你看看外面虫子的大小
and I say have you seen the size of the bugs outside?
我们早就在地狱了
We're already there!
的确 我是会比较希望
Obviously, I would prefer
你们婚前不要先同居
if you weren't living out of wedlock,
但考虑到你情况特殊
but given your special circumstances,
我对此甚是喜闻乐见
I'm very happy for you.
你说的"特殊情况"是指什么
And what "special circumstances" are those?
妈啊 好戏马上就要上演啦
Oh, boy, I think it's about to get bad.
谢利 我该怎么跟你说呢
Shelly, how do I put this?
你三岁就能记住
By your third birthday, you had memorized
超过一千种不同的火车了
over a thousand different kinds of trains,
而我从来没想到
and I never imagined
会有女人愿意"上"你这趟车
a woman getting aboard any of them.
什么 所以 你一直认为
What, so... You thought I was going to be alone
我会孤独终老吗
for the rest of my life?
不 孤独大半辈子而已
No! Just for the middle part.
因为等你老了 会有护士来照顾你
'Cause at the end I assumed there'd be nurses.
这也太侮辱人了
Well, this is highly insulting.
谢尔顿 别小题大做
Sheldon, don't overreact.
她最担心的孩子居然是我
I'm the child she was worried about?
我有一个哥哥和一个姐姐
I have a brother and sister
那两个人的智商瓦数加起来
whose combined intellectual wattage
都不够给玩具土豆钟供电
couldn't power a potato clock,
把土豆变成电池般为电子钟供电
而且还得是我帮他们指出土豆在哪
if I spotted them the potato.
叽里咕噜噼里啪啦
Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.
叽里咕噜噼里啪啦
Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.
什么
What?
当时我进房♥间了
Well, I was in my room,
听不见她们说了些什么
I couldn't hear what they were saying.
接下来我来说
I'll take over from here.
他躲房♥间里很久了
He's been in there a long time.
我该去和他谈谈吗
Should I go talk to him?
他是生我的气 应该是我去和他谈
He's upset with me. I should be the one who talks to him.
你准备去吗
Are you going to?
门都没有
Oh, heck no.
谢尔顿 你这是干什么
Sheldon, what... what are you doing?
做一个不适应社会的怪胎
Just being the un-socialized eccentric
反正我妈一直是这么看我的
my mother always thought I was.
现在你明白我为什么不去和他谈了吧
You startin' to see why I didn't go in there?
谢尔顿 如果你想证明我是错的
Sheldon, if you're trying to prove me wrong,
你头上的白色三角裤可不会让我改变看法
the tighty-whities on your head ain't changing my mind.
我们就这么无视脚蹼了 好吧
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表