《生活大爆♥炸♥》前情提要
Previously on The Big Bang Theory.
与我女友住同一屋檐下吗
Cohabitation with my girlfriend?
这可是件大事啊
That's a great deal to process.
只是同住五周而已
It's only for five weeks.
请让我用科学家角度说服你
Let me appeal to the scientist in you.
同住的时间是五周
Given the five-week end date,
这长度正好适合我们来实验彼此契合度
isn't it the perfect opportunity to consider this an experiment
并搜集数据不是吗
and collect data on our compatibility?
少用这种撩人的话来套路我
Don't try luring me in with sexy talk.
这么说吧
Okay.
电视剧《星际旅行:初代》
Star Trek: The Original Series.
进取号♥开始了一个五年期探索新世界的任务
The Enterprise was on a five-year mission to explore new worlds.
把这件事
Think of this as your
也想成是你个人的五周期任务嘛
personal five-week mission to do the same.
你想用撩人的话来套路我 就得像他这样
If you want to lure me in with sexy talk, that's how you do it.
那你们怎么不直接住去我家
Okay. Why don't you guys stay across the hall,
然后我跟莱纳德住这里
and we will live here?
好吧 我同意
Very well. I'm on board.
-真的吗 -真的
- Seriously? - Yes.
我接受这个五周的任务
I accept this five-week mission
跟我的女朋友分享同一居住空间
to share a living space with my girlfriend.
好兴奋啊
Oh. This is so exciting.
但跟《原初系列》一样
Well, now, don't be surprised if, like Star Trek,
三季就砍的话 也别太惊讶
it's canceled in three.
时至今日
我有点迷糊了
Okay, I'm confused.
《黑客军团》的黑客先生是哪位
Which one is Mr. Robot?
我给你个提示
I'll give you a hint.
我们在看的是《夜魔侠》
We're watching Daredevil.
麻烦你俩告诉艾米
Will you two please inform Amy
你们有多享受遵守严格的如厕时间表吗
how much you enjoy adhering to a strict bathroom schedule?
-不行 -不想
- Can't. - Won't.
-没有过 -也不会
- Didn't. - Don't.
我跟你说了
I told you,
你不能规定我们生活大小事都按表操课
you can't regulate every aspect of our lives.
你要是乖乖配合接受统治 我就能啦
I can if you'd just roll over and accept your fate.
抱歉把家丑闹到你们面前
I'm sorry for bringing this over here.
相信我 我们特理解你现在面临的问题
Believe me, we know what you're going through.
我们能给你的最实用建议就是
And I-I think the most helpful thing we can tell you is
绝不退缩
no backsies.
谢尔顿 我明白
Sheldon, I understand
你喜欢事情按你方式来
that you like things a certain way
我也愿意做出一些让步
and I'm willing to make some concessions,
但你同样也得愿意做出妥协啊
but you have to be open to compromise.
她说得对 这话在理
She's right. That's reasonable.
瞧瞧支持做出妥协的人是谁
Oh, look who's in favor of compromise,
不正是嫁给莱纳德·霍夫斯塔德的女人吗
the woman who married Leonard Hofstadter.
她才不是妥协好吗
Hey, she didn't compromise.
她只是放弃抵抗了 有区别好吗
She settled. There's a difference.
没错 宝贝你说得真对
Yeah. You tell him, babe.
你跟伯纳黛特几点出发
What time do you and Bernadette head out?
我一到家就出发
As soon as I get home.
我们希望能在天黑前就到那里
We're hoping to make it before dark.
我从来没去过棕榈泉市
I've never been to Palm Springs.
你应该去看看
Oh, you should go.
那里超棒 像我个人就在
It's terrific. I-I really thrive anywhere
女人年纪与华氏度超过90的地方特别吃得开
the women and the temperature are over 90.
这个嘛...
I don't know.
如果我想看老人汗流浃背
If I want to watch old people sweat,
我就跟我印度家人视频聊天就行啦
I can just FaceTime my family in India.
我觉得你跟伯纳黛特能出去玩玩挺好
It's nice you and Bernadette are getting away.
她想在孩子出生前
Well, she wants us to spend more time together
多跟我享受点二人世界
before the baby comes.
那你为啥还来买♥♥漫画
So then what are you doing here buying comic books?
他也想在孩子出生前
Well, he wants us to spend more time together
多跟我享受点二人世界
before the baby comes.
跟别人同住 肯定会有争执
When you live with someone, there's gonna be conflict.
重点是要不断沟通交流
You just have to keep communicating.
我愿意啊
I'm open to that.
好 那首先我想说
Okay. Well, for starters,
把我们俩的牙刷放在同个牙刷桶上
there's nothing wrong with keeping our toothbrushes
没什么问题啊
in the same holder.
谢尔顿 你觉得呢
Sheldon, what do you say to that?
我们还是另觅新欢吧
I think we should see other people.
什么
What?!
我身为雄性生物 体内有让我想
Well, as a male, I have an evolutionary drive
将我基因传承下去的冲动
to perpetuate my DNA.
限制自己只有一个伴侣违反了我的天性
Restricting myself to a single partner is against my nature.
我们一年才"睡"一次
We sleep together once a year!
你还想有其他伴侣吗
You want other partners?
别怪我 要怪就怪你亲爱的生物学
Don't blame me. Blame your pal, biology.
他才是在背后控制这一切的变♥态♥
He's the pervert pulling the strings here.
你想找新欢是吗 那你就去啊
You wanna see other people? Go see other people.
最好找到一根香蕉 他俩就是在耍猴戏
I hope one of those people is a monkey, 'cause this is bananas.
随便你开玩笑 但争吵持续升温
You can make jokes, but if this keeps up,
-最后他又得搬回来了 -好吧
- he's gonna move back in here. - All right.
那就先把他俩分开
Well, let's just get them apart for a while
-让他们冷静冷静 -好
- so they can cool down. - Good.
在我们重新让他们见面之前
Then before we reintroduce them,
我们可以给他一件她的外套
we'll give him one of her sweaters
让他重新熟悉一下她的气味[养宠物]
so he can get used to her scent again.
所以你开玩笑就可以吗
So it's okay for you to joke around?
不是啊 霍华德从太空回来时
No, that's actually what we did with him
我们就是这么让他重新接受霍华德
when Howard came back from space.
亲爱的 你还好吗
Honey, how ya feeling?
书上说怀孕到了这个阶段
The book says at this stage of the pregnancy
晨吐的症状应该会没了
morning sickness should be going away.
这算好消息吧
So that's good news, right?
现在唯一比你还让我讨厌的事物 就是那本书
The only thing I hate more than you right now is that book!
她总算出来了
There she is!
谁准备好要开启
Who's ready for a hot,
三小时的炎热沙漠车程了呢
three-hour car ride to the desert?
下一次就吐在你大腿上
Next vomit is gonna be in your lap.
对不起啦
I'm sorry.
我们也可以不去啊
We don't have to go.
这是我们最后一次
But it's our last chance to take a vacation
二人旅行的机会了
that's just the two of us.
我们就待家里怎么样
How 'bout we stay here?
不用告诉其他人啊
We don't even have to tell anyone.
就像个秘密家中度假
It'll be like a secret vacation at home.
对我们朋友有秘密
Keeping secrets from our friends--
听起来的确挺有意思
that does sound kinda fun.
听起来...
Does it sound...
性感咩
sexy?
我大吐特吐的全过程你都听见了
You just heard me throwing up.
当然啦
You bet I did.
你的点好怪啊
You're so weird.
你知道怪的是什么吗
You know what's weird?
是你现在有多"性"奋
How turned on you are right now.
别人总是第一反应就指责我
You know, people are quick to accuse me
说我是难搞的室友
of being difficult to live with,
但事实上 艾米也一样龟毛
but the truth is, Amy is just as challenging.
一样龟毛
Just as challenging.
没错
Yes.
跟你一样
As you.
对的
Yes.
跟你一样龟毛吗
Just as challenging as you.
当我们一起睡时
When we're sleeping,
她会冲着我呼吸
she breathes on me.
有一晚 她鼻息大到我差点抓起托托
One night, it got so bad I almost grabbed Toto
冲进防龙♥卷♥风♥地窖里避难了[《绿野仙踪》]
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表