剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表
他长什么样
What'd he look like?
穿制♥服♥
Uh, had on a uniform,
看着像是军队里的人
like in the Army or something.
我这么跟你说可能惹上麻烦的
I could get in trouble for saying it,
如果有人问起的话
you know, so if anyone asks.
是 对
Yeah. Yeah, uh...
那个 谢谢你
You know what, hey, thank you.
希望你朋友没事
Hope your friend's okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
克里斯 你回来了
Chris, you're back.
是的
Yeah.
我不能出去
I can't be out there.
我做不到
I can't do it.
没事的
It's okay.
我懂
I understand.
我们会照顾好你的
We'll take good care of you.
你还好吗
Are you doing okay?
很好
Fine.
看到你那样变身
To see you transform like that,
真是太壮观了
it was magnificent.
你还好吗
How are you doing?
一切都好吗
Everything okay?
是的 我准备好看宝宝了
Yes. I am ready for baby.
那是什么
What is that?
只是温和的镇定剂
That's just a mild tranquilizer.
帮她放松
Help her relax,
在胚胎植入时保持不动
stay still for the implantation.
要等一两分钟才会起效
It'll take a moment or two to work.
我一会儿回来
I'll be back.
一会儿你会觉得昏昏欲睡
You'll feel drowsy for a little while.
请尽量保持不动
Try to stay as still as possible.
手术过程非常成功
The procedure went exceptionally well.
芮安呢
And Ryn?
还不行
Not yet.
我把第一枚胚胎植入到你的体内
I implanted the first embryo in you.
她会接受第二枚
She'll receive the second.
好的
Okay.
我会为我们两人祈祷
I'll pray for us both.
你来这儿干什么
What are you doing here?
这是个女性聚会
This is a female ritual.
那他怎么也在
And you include him?
我们需要他的帮助
We needed his help.
你怎么知道这事的
How did you know about this?
-这里我说了算 -是吗
- I'm in charge here. - Are you?
这里本应是我们的避难所
This is supposed to be a safe place for us,
你却邀请他来 一个波纳尔家的人
and you welcome him here, a Pownall.
她选择了杀害我们族人的家族
She's choosing the family that killed our people.
我们不能一直活在过去
We can't keep living in the past,
为不存在的威胁忧心忡忡
worrying about threats that don't exist.
这事发生过一次
It happened once.
就还会再次上演
It'll happen again.
那家里就没出过好事
Nothing good comes from that family.
这话不对
That's not true.
我为了我们牺牲了一切
I've sacrificed everything for us,
为了保护我们
to protect us.
而我也是他们的一员
And I'm one of them.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我是波纳尔家的人
I am a Pownall.
我也是
And so am I.
你知道这事多久了
How long have you known this for?
我是上次来的时候才告诉她的
I only told her the last time I was here.
这么多年她一直护你们平安
She's kept you safe all these years.
她值得你的信任
She deserves your trust.
不再是了
Not anymore.
我要走了
I'm going.
谁跟我一起
Who's with me?
你会后悔的
You'll regret this.
芮安
Ryn!
-她不见了 -快来
- She's gone! - Come on!
*总有信口雌黄*
*'Cause everybody talks*
不 不
No! No!
*说你罪孽深重*
*Tell me your sin*
芮安
Ryn!
芮安
Ryn!
*无人冰释前嫌*
*Nobody forgives*
伊恩 伊恩 停下
Hey! Ian! Ian, stop!
-停下 -芮安
- Stop! Hey! Hey! - Ryn!
*人人枕戈待旦*
*Everybody fights*
*只因心惊胆战*
*'Cause everyone is scared*
*可是无人哭喊*
*But nobody cries*
*无人胆敢*
*Nobody dares*
*与你对面而谈*
*Speak to you*
伊恩 这么晚打来说的最好是好事
Ian, a call this late better be good.
你想要证据不是吗
You wanted evidence, right?
我找到了
I got it.
剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表