剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表
Oh. Ryn.
芮安
Ryn!
芮安 芮安 停下
Ryn! Ryn, stop!
芮安
Ryn!
芮安 芮安
Ryn! Ryn!
丹尼
Danny?
麦克卢尔
McClure.
这是什么地方 脱衣俱乐部吗
What is this place? A strip club?
你家老头肯定不希望你在这
Your old man wouldn't want you anywhere near here.
赶紧回家吧
Just go on home.
那个 很感谢你提醒我
Yeah, look, um, I appreciate the warning,
但是 我得进去处理点事
but, uh, I got something I gotta take care of in there.
把你的钱拿走
Put your money away.
别做傻事 好吗
Just don't do anything stupid, all right?
好
All right.
谢谢
Thanks.
芮安
Ryn?
出什么事了
What's happening?
没想伤害本
Didn't mean to hurt Ben.
你看到她的眼睛了吗 那可不是疲劳
Did you see her eyes? It's not just fatigue.
都是在提取之后开始的
It all started after the extraction.
肯定和提取过程有关
It's got to be something to do with the procedure.
没想要伤害本和麦蒂
Don't want to hurt Ben and Maddie.
我们知道你不想
We know you don't.
一定要保证本和麦蒂安全
Must keep Ben and Maddie safe.
没想伤害任何人
Don't want to hurt anyone.
也许她是对的
Maybe she's right.
我们不能把她一个人扔在这
Well, we can't leave her here all alone.
我们也不能带她去实验室
We can't take her to the lab, either.
我们知道军队看见她这样
Who knows what the military'll do
会做出什么事来
if they see her like this.
也许她们会给她注射镇定剂
Probably shoot her up with tranquilizers.
跟我来
Come with me.
不会有别人到这来 芮安
No one else is gonna come in here, Ryn.
你是安全的 好吗
You're safe, okay?
本和麦蒂不在这里陪我
Ben and Maddie not in here with me.
我们就在门外
We'll be just outside that door.
-她会杀了它的 -芮安
- She'll kill it! - Ryn!
-芮安 停下 -停下
- Don't! Stop! - Stop!
芮安
Ryn?
你不能到水里去
You can't go in the water.
你会杀了他们的
You'll kill them.
这不是你
This isn't you.
听着 拜托
Listen. Please.
如果你进到水里去
If you go in the water,
你可能会变得更危险
you might become more dangerous.
我们就不能帮你 也不能阻止你了
We won't be able to help you or stop you.
芮安 你知道你可以相信我们
Ryn? You know you can trust us.
男孩们下周有个游戏
The boys have a game next week.
也许你可以过来
Maybe you could come.
我们能再谈谈吗
Can we talk some more?
谈谈爸妈 还有这所有的事情
About Mom and Dad and about all of this.
当然可以
I'd love that.
你们在哪看见约翰了吗
Have you seen John anywhere?
我想和他道别
I was hoping to say goodbye to him.
约翰需要提前回家
John had to go home early.
不太舒服
Wasn't feeling well.
你跟我分享了这些 真是无以为谢
I can't thank you enough for sharing all of this.
那我们就下次见了
So then we'll see you next time?
已经开始期待了
I look forward to it already.
再见 瑞克
Bye, Ricky.
这一天过的
What a day.
的确
Indeed.
不跟
I check.
好了
All right, uh...
全跟
All in.
这是搞什么 卡尔文
What the hell, Calvin?
这是谁
Who's this?
我来搞定
Hey, I got this.
阿赞 给我五分钟
Xan, give me five minutes.
-加尔文 -出去
- Calvin! - Outside.
我们能从外面把门锁了吗
Can we lock the door from the outside?
如果海狮或其他人回来了
If the sea lions or anyone else came back,
她能把铰链扯下来
she could rip it off its hinges.
糟了 是妮可
Shit. It's Nicole.
怎么了
Yeah?
我们从芮安离开前留下的血样里
We got some results back from the blood sample
得出了一些结果
Ryn gave right before she left.
她的基线有些变化
There's been a change from her baseline.
什么样的变化
What kind of change?
一个激素水平上升了
One of her hormone levels went up.
你注意到她有什么行为变化吗
Have you noticed any changes in her behavior?
芮安没事 她还在睡觉
Uh, Ryn's fine. She's sleeping now.
好吧 把数据发给我
All right, send me the data.
-我来看看 -好吧
- I'll take a look. - All right.
如果确实有什么变化 告诉我
If anything does change, let me know.
我觉得还不够安全
I don't think it's secure enough.
特别在发生了外面那事之后
Not after what just happened outside.
最多呆到我们搞清楚发生了什么 好吗
It's just until we figure out what's going on, okay?
我们不希望你伤害到自己
We don't want you to hurt yourself.
这种激素是他们物种独有的
The hormone is unique to their species,
但在结构上 它和皮质醇差不多
but, structurally, it's like cortisol.
压力荷尔蒙
The stress hormone.
对人类 它会产生一种原始的反应
In people, it produces a primal response.
没错 争斗或是逃跑
Exactly. Fight or flight.
对 不太好
Yeah. Not good.
它在提取之后才上升的
It's only gone up since the extraction.
芮安 我们还不知道到底发生了什么
Ryn, look, we don't know exactly what's going on yet,
但我们已经有进展了
but we're getting close.
好吗
Okay?
芮安
Ryn?
今晚会很漫长
It's gonna be a long night.
我最好给她拿些毯子
I better get some blankets for her.
这就是你说的杂活儿 是吗
So odd jobs, huh?
伙计 我刚在里面翻了一番
Dude, I just doubled up in there.
现在而已 可等你的运气耗尽了怎么办
For now. But what happens when your luck runs out?
扑克与运气无关
Poker isn't about luck.
是吗 你看到里面那个输精光的人了吗
Oh, yeah. Did you see the guy that was packing in there?
他大概也觉得这和运气无关
I don't think he thinks it's about luck either.
你到底在担心什么
What do you care, anyway?
跟踪我到这儿
Following me down here.
怎么 你在嫉妒 因为你只能擦擦吧台吗
What, you jealous 'cause you're wiping down counters?
记得萨利吗
Remember Sully?
他不得不离开北极星
He had to leave the North Star
去照顾他妹妹 她生病了
to go take care of his sister? She was sick.
我爸爸一直给他钱
My dad kept on paying him
直到他能回来工作
until he could come back to work.
他保护了他的船员
He protected his crew.
他能为他们做任何事
He'd have done anything for them.
北极星消失了 伙计
North Star's gone, man.
-这不是重点 -那什么是
- That's not the point! - Then what is?
你是我的船员
You're my crew!
你 不管有没有船
You! Boat or not!
我不会只是站在这里
And I'm not just gonna stand here
让你参与到一些
and just let you get involved in something so--
蠢事里
something so dumb!
你让咱俩的未来
Was I your crew when you let
随着大火烧毁的时候 当我是你船员吗
both of our futures go down in flames?
没有把 我想也是
Yeah. Didn't think so.
你好
Hello?
本
剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表