剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表
what's happening inside you--
医生检查完你们就可以回去了
with a doctor before you go back.
-列维也要吗 -他的血液能帮到我们
- Levi, too? - His blood will help us,
但我们不想让实验室知道他的事
but we want to keep him away from the lab.
最好不要让军方知道他上岸了
It's better if the military doesn't know he's on land.
对 更安全
Yes. Safer.
好了 我要带列维去海伦家
All right, I'm gonna take Levi to Helen's.
我们在实验室见
I'll meet you guys back at the lab.
-你好啊 兄弟 -本
- Hey, man. - Ben.
实习怎么样
Hey, how's the, uh, internship?
好多血
Lot of blood.
一只海狮受伤了
A sea lion got injured.
有什么我能帮你的吗
Can I do anything for you?
我在克拉斯科石油有个线人
I've got a source at Klesco Oil.
他说军方在掩盖
He claims the military is covering up
钻井发生的事
what happened with the rig.
军方
The military?
为什么他们会牵涉进来
Why-- Why would they be involved?
我不知道 我还以为你可能知道
I don't know. I thought you might have a theory.
听起来很牵强
It sounds pretty far-fetched to me.
但那个人似乎知道他在说什么
The guy seems to know what he's talking about, though.
我还拿到了某段监控录像
I also got my hands on some surveillance footage.
监控录像
Surveillance footage?
-伊恩 -麦蒂
- Ian. - Hey, Maddie.
很高兴见到你
Good to see you.
这是 芮安 我们的另一个实习生
This is, uh, Ryn, our other intern.
麦蒂 要不你们先走
Maddie, why don't you go on ahead?
-我们待会儿就来 -好
- We'll catch up. - Sure.
-你刚才说 -什么
- You were saying? - What?
你说你有一段监控录像
You said you had some footage.
对 对 我有
Oh, yeah. Yeah, I do.
但太暗了 还很模糊 没什么有用的
But it's too dark and grainy to be any good.
好吧
Okay. Uh...
如果我听到什么 会告诉你的
If I hear anything, I'll let you know.
-好 -好了 我得走了
- Yeah. - All right, I gotta go.
我来找约翰
Uh, I'm looking for John.
你是家属吗
Are you a family member?
可以这么说
You could say that.
很抱歉告诉你这个消息
I'm sorry to be the one to tell you.
约翰昨天晚上过世了
John passed away last night.
我...
I was, uh,
我昨天还在这的
just here yesterday.
事发突然 他睡着时去世的
It was very unexpected. In his sleep.
你有察觉到什么异样吗
Did you, uh, notice anything, um, unusual?
他有没有出现痴呆
I mean, was he showing signs of dementia--
意识混乱或妄想
confusion or paranoia?
没有 我昨晚给他送晚饭时
Oh, no. I brought him his dinner last night,
他还是像往常那样愉悦的
and he was his usual cheerful self.
据说他走得很安详 如果能安慰到你的话
If it's any comfort, I'm told it was peaceful.
至少这点还让人略感宽慰
Well, at least we can be thankful for that.
警告
禁区
美国海军
研究所
你和芮安心灵相通
You and Ryn have a strong connection.
你们之间很来电
Something chemical between you.
来电
Chemical?
你们彼此吸引
You're drawn to each other.
是的
Yes.
到了交♥配♥季 就会有这种感觉
In mating season, this feeling comes.
列维身不由己
Not Levi's choice.
陆地上 男人主导
On land, men make choice.
女人也一样
And women, too.
本和麦蒂交♥配♥
Ben mates with Maddie.
是的
Yes.
我们称之为性♥爱♥
Uh, we call it sex.
是交♥配♥的另一种说法
It's another word for mate.
本还和谁交♥配♥
Who else Ben mates with?
芮安
Well, Ryn.
或许本和芮安能生宝宝
Maybe Ben and Ryn make baby.
这样并不能帮到你们种族
That wouldn't help your species, though.
怎么 你现在是驻扎在这了还是...
So, what, you're just camping out here now, or... ?
我听取了你的建议在找工作
Hey, I'm taking your advice and looking for jobs.
合法的工作
Legit ones.
找到合适的了吗
Okay. Anything good?
副主厨
副主厨
Mm, sous chef?
兄弟 你连刀叉都不会用
Dude, you barely know how to use a knife and fork.
反正我也没有烹饪学校文凭
Ah, requires culinary school anyway.
这有个不错的 副警长
Oh, there's a good one-- Deputy Sheriff. Hmm?
高薪福利好
Good pay, good benefits.
靠 不能有醉驾史
Shit, no DUIs.
我跟你说过舞会之夜不会给你什么好结果的
I told you prom night would bite you in the ass.
为什么找份工作这么难
Why is this so hard?
我只想找个工作时间短 工资高
I just want minimal hours, maximum capital,
不需要被人管的工作
and no one to answer to.
你应该去竞选总统
You should just run for President.
我听说还有个空缺
I hear there's gonna be an opening.
我也能当个好总统的
Yeah, I'd be good, too.
继续找吧
Just keep looking, yeah?
会找到的
You'll find something.
你做得真好
Oh, you're very good at that.
就像在大海中一样
Like in ocean.
很美
It's beautiful.
先不打扰你了
You keep working.
我要打个电♥话♥
I need to make a phone call.
我会照看好海伦的店
I will watch Helen's shop.
谢谢
Thank you.
有变化了吗
Any change?
相较于她的基线
Well, compared to her baseline,
她的雌孕激素水平提高了
she has elevated levels of estrogen and progesterone.
情理之中
That makes sense.
是的 我的身体会在交♥配♥季中发生改变
Yes. My body change during mating season.
我会发光
I glow.
那是什么 也是激素吗
What are those? Are they hormones, too?
很类似
They're similar,
但也不完全相同
but they're not an exact match.
我从未见过这样的东西
I never seen anything like them before.
我对它们做了分♥析♥
I'll have them analyzed,
趁这功夫 我还想给你做个核磁共振
but in the meantime, I would like to do an MRI.
他只是想拍个图像 就像照相一样
Uh, he just wants to take images. Like photos.
帮我们看到你的身体内部
It helps us see inside you.
就像我们拍我和本的大脑一样
Like we did for my brain and Ben's.
好吧 看身体里面
Okay, yes. We look inside.
-喂 -瑞克 我是海伦
- Hello? - Rick, it's Helen.
很抱歉打扰你工作
I'm sorry to bother you at work.
-没出什么事吧 -不 有事
- Is everything okay? - No, it's not.
约翰·鲁尼 我们野餐时认识的那个老头
John Rooney, the older man we met at the picnic?
他死了
He's dead.
怎么回事 他病了吗
What happened? Was he sick?
不 他昨天提醒我
No. He died yesterday after suggesting to me
我们的亲戚可能非常危险后
that these people, our relatives,
就过世了
may be very dangerous.
怎么个危险法
Dangerous how?
我父亲可能是他们杀的
They may have murdered my father.
-他是这么说的 -是的
- Is that what he told you? - Yes.
他觉得有人在监视着他
And he thought that somebody was watching him.
或许他们不喜欢他跟我说话
Maybe they didn't like that he was talking to me.
所以你觉得他们杀了他
So you think they had him killed?
反正看起来可不像是巧合
Well, it seems like more than a coincidence.
你好
Hello.
你好
Hello.
我是贝丝
I'm Beth.
剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表