剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表
也许他们很害怕
Maybe they were scared.
不好意思 打扰一下
Sorry to interrupt.
我们已经准备好了
We're ready out here.
谢谢
Thank you.
我警告你们 一个字都不准说
I am warning you. Don't say a word.
不能有人知道
No one can know.
我的天啊
My God.
你没事吧
You are okay?
是的 没事
Yes. Okay.
我们走
We go.
我们需要找到海伦
We just need to find Helen.
梅雷迪思 这是谁
Meredith? Who's this?
你叫什么名字
What is your name?
我是芮安
I am Ryn.
芮安 我是贝丝
Ryn. I am Beth.
很高兴你能来
I'm so glad you came.
-海伦在哪里 -你是谁
- Where's Helen? - And who are you?
这是本 他和我一起
This is Ben. He's with me.
我们认识吗
Do we know you?
应该不认识
I don't think so.
海伦在这里 她没事
Helen is here. She's fine.
我们带上列维 走
We take Levi and go.
不 不 求你了 先别走
No, no, please. Don't go yet.
我们等了这么久
We've waited so long.
我们不确定那些和你一样的人
We weren't sure if those like you
是否还会重返陆地
would ever return to land.
我们是你的...
We're your...
家人
family.
家人
Family.
如果你能加入我们 我们会很高兴
We'd love it if you could join us.
本 你也被邀请了
Ben, you're invited, too.
我们得走了
We have to go.
芮安和列维要回到水里去了
Ryn and Levi are going back to the water.
回去 不 求你了
Back? Oh, no, please.
请别走
Please don't go.
这些是我们的人
These are our people.
我们留下来
We stay.
赞德·麦克卢尔
Xander McClure?
我是伊恩·萨顿
I'm Ian Sutton.
我认识你吗
I know you?
-你好 萨顿 -你好
- Hey, Sutton. - Hey.
阿赞 这就是我和你说的那个人
Uh, Xan, this is the guy I was telling you about.
那个记者
The, uh-- the reporter?
对 你好
Oh, yeah. Hey.
能为你做些什么吗
Uh, what can we do for you?
你俩有时间聊聊克拉斯科石油被袭事件吗
You two have a minute to chat about the Klesco Oil attack?
当然
Sure.
-为何不 -为何不
- Why not? - Why not?
当然可以 为什么不呢
Yeah, sure. Why not?
我和一个渔夫谈过
You know, I spoke with a fisherman
他记得在袭击的那天晚上看到你们俩
who remembers seeing you two the night of the attack
出海了
out on the water.
是吗 是谁
Oh, yeah? Who?
匿名来源
Anonymous source.
他们说你的船
They said your boat was out there
离克拉斯科钻井船大约五英里
about three miles from the Klesco drillship.
你们那天买♥♥的鱼线
Isn't that the same length of fishing line
是不是也是这个长度
you guys purchased that day?
在...
At, uh...
步行者捕鱼供应店买♥♥的
Walker Fishing Supply.
我没法弄明白的是
See, the thing I can't tell in all this is
北极星是怎么烧起来的
how the North Star burned.
燃油管路故障
Fuel line malfunction.
你到底在说什么
What exactly are you saying?
我知道你们俩
I know you two had something to do
和那件事有关联
with what happened out there.
在我看来 你除了理论什么证据都没有
Sounds to me like you got nothing more than a theory.
听着 我知道这里要出更大的事了
Look, I know something bigger's happening here.
军队也扯进来了
Something with the military
不管你们当时抓到了什么东西
and whatever creature you guys caught way back when.
那才是我真正想要的
That's what I'm really after.
如果你们能给我些证据
If you guys can give me proof of these things,
比你给我看的那些烂视频更好的证据
something better than that crappy video you showed me,
我就能写一篇报道
I'll make that the story.
我会把你们和你们的生态恐♥怖♥主♥义♥摘出去
I'll leave you and your eco-terrorism out of it.
这是我的名片
Here's my card.
我相信你们俩肯定想好好谈谈
I'm sure you two wanna talk it over.
这地方发生的事情太诡异了
Something very odd is going on around here.
今晚有两个新家庭成员加入我们
We have two new family members joining us tonight,
我不仅仅是指海伦和瑞克
and I don't just mean Helen and Rick,
有些人已经见过他们了
who some of you have already met.
我们家族很幸运能有
Our family is blessed to be joined
两个纯血统的加入
by two full-bloods.
海伦在那
There's Helen.
你觉得这些人不好
You think these people are bad?
我不知道他们想从你这里得到什么
I'm don't know what they want from you.
芮安 列维
Ryn, Levi,
你们能和我一起过来吗
would you come with me?
芮安坚持要留下来
Ryn insisted on staying.
这地方每一分钟都在变得更加古怪
This place is getting stranger by the minute.
各位 这是芮安
Everyone, this is Ryn
还有列维
and Levi.
"'你们为什么看向大海' 他们问道
"'Why do you look toward the sea,' they ask?
那些曾在海中畅游的海妖姐妹
The sistren who swam from you
不久就会出现在你们面前
shall presently emerge.
我们起身行走的海妖姐妹必定强壮
Our sistren who rise shall be strong.
在陆地和海洋他们都是战士"
Warriors of land and sea."
我的未来又要完蛋
Well, there goes my future. Again.
生态恐♥怖♥主♥义♥出现在我的简历上可不好看
Eco-terrorism isn't gonna look great on my résumé.
你觉得他会受贿吗
You think he'd take a bribe?
你要用什么贿赂他
What are you gonna bribe him with?
问得好
Yeah, good point.
可我们肯定得给他点东西
But we gotta give him something.
让他在这事平息前别开口
Just to shut him up till this thing dies down.
比如
Like what?
比如她
Like her.
不行
No.
不 我们不能做那种事
No, we're not gonna do that, man.
得想点别的东西
We gotta think of something else.
本 又出现了
Ben, it's happening again.
走
Go.
别在这里 不能在这里
Not in here! Not in here.
得把你们送回水里
We gotta get you guys back in the water.
马上 快走
Now. Go.
没错 那会是
Yes, that would be--
我知道为什么看你眼熟了
Yeah, I know why you look so familiar.
你是波纳尔家的
You're a Pownall.
你肯定搞错了
Uh, you must be mistaken.
这个人是波纳尔家的
This man is a Pownall.
他是杀害了我们同类的
He's a descendant of Charles,
查尔斯的后代
who killed our kind.
我想现在是绝佳的时机
I think now would be a very good time
让我来告诉你的朋友们
for me to tell your friends
这里不止有一个查尔斯·波纳尔的后代
that there's more than one descendent of Charles Pownall here.
他们绝不会相信你的
They'd never believe you.
要不我们试试看
Why don't we find out?
我并无恶意 我不是来伤害任何人的
I'm a friend. I'm not here to hurt anyone.
我们的客人想要离开
Our visitors would like to leave.
让开
Back off.
你就这么把他们都放走了
So you're just gonna let them all go, huh?
剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表