剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表
It's show time.
我需要你的帮助 马上
I need your help. Now.
信♥号♥♥丢失
我相信马上就好了
Well, I'm sure it'll be right back.
真高兴我身边有个巧手的人
Glad I had a handyman nearby.
你能告诉我这是怎么回事吗
You gonna tell me what that was about?
为了我们族人的崇高事业
A noble cause for our people.
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
母亲
Mother.
那是个意外
That was an accident.
好吗
Okay?
你必须放下那件事
You-- You gotta let that shit go.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
请大家将注意转到屏幕上
if you would turn your attention to the screen, please.
派对上的不速之客
Hey, party crashers.
正好赶上了这个重大事件
Just in time for the big event.
我们岂能错过啊
Wouldn't miss it for the world.
失陪了
Excuse me.
赞德
在派对上 你那边还好吗
快跑
Go! Now!
快跑
Go! Go!
离开这里
Get out of here!
我的天 你成功了
Oh, my God, you did it.
加尔文
Calvin!
邓恩先生 您能告诉我们是什么情况吗
Mr. Dunn, can you give us any sort of information?
这是一次事故吗
Was this an accident?
我们对此不予评论
We have no comment on that.
切断信♥号♥♥
Cut the feed!
赞德
救命
我们得走了
We gotta go.
那边 那边 伙计
Over there! Over there, man!
到处都是
It's everywhere!
剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表