剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表
《诡媚海妖》前情提要
Previously on Siren...
石油公♥司♥
That oil company,
要绘制2600平方千米的海底地图
they're mapping a thousand square miles of ocean.
那要好几个月
That's gonna take months.
我们要喂养他们 给他们衣服穿
We need to feed them, clothe them.
我要我的钱
I want my money.
你也不大可能
It's pretty unlikely
和波纳尔家族有关
that you are related to the Pownalls.
是他们 他也在其中 害死我爸爸的那个
It's them. He's with them. The one who killed my dad.
出来 你个狗♥杂♥种♥
Hey! Come here, you son of a bitch!
你想让它们待在这儿是吗
You want them here, huh?!
你好 本
Hey, Ben.
你今天为什么会来
What brings you here today?
经历了一段复杂的感情
A complicated relationship.
是不是没有你的歌♥声
What if the way I feel about you
我也会迷恋上你
has nothing to do with the song?
警惕些 玛丽莎
Be careful, Marissa.
如果出现任何异常 打给我
If anything unusual comes up, you call me.
比如
Like what?
发生了你就知道了
You'll know when it happens.
她曾是领袖
She was leader.
现在她必须向芮安寻求帮助
Now she must ask Ryn for help.
我比你强壮
I am stronger than you.
一亿年前
100 million years ago,
这整个林子都覆盖着水
this whole place was covered in water.
是一亿一千五百万年前
115 million years ago.
谁算得那么清楚啊
Uh, who's counting?
谁把水弄走了
Who take the water?
不是 没人把水弄走
Oh, no. No one. No one, uh...
这叫做板块构造学
It's this thing called plate tectonics.
地球会...
It's where the Earth is...
本想说的是
What Ben's saying is
很久以前 你的族人以前也许就生活在这里
your people could have lived right here a long time ago.
小心
Careful.
这是毒长春藤
It's poison ivy.
有毒
Poison.
这是什么
What is this?
有些植物会毒害人
So some plants are bad for you.
这个会伤人
This one hurts you, okay?
很危险
It's, uh... it's dangerous.
伤人
Hurt.
不碰
No touch.
但有些植物没有毒
But some are good.
在水里 我们用植物来疗伤
In water we use plants to get better.
就像是药物
Yeah, like medicine.
是的
Yes.
我去
I go.
你们为什么突然这样冲出来
Why the hell are you running out like that?!
你们疯了吗 我差点撞死你们了
Are you crazy? I could have killed all of you!
不
No!
妈的
Shit.
妈的
Shit.
诡媚海妖
第二季 第三集
在水里 我们狩猎
In water, we hunt.
一直都是
Always.
是的
Yeah, well,
但在陆地上这样做太危险了
it's too risky on land.
他们有可能会伤到人
They could hurt someone.
-有人会发现你们 -芮安
- You could be seen. - Ryn.
你的皮肤
Your skin.
他们不能看到
Can't show.
你不想他们看到你软弱的一面吗
You don't want them to see that you're weak?
是的
Yes.
她会开战
She will fight.
直到最后
Until end.
为了当上领袖
To be leader.
我们不会让人伤害你的
We won't let anyone hurt you.
本和麦蒂不能为我而战
Ben and Maddie cannot fight for me.
我必须赶快回到水里
I must go in the water soon.
那高点湾怎么办
What about High Point Cove?
我调出了海岸委员会的报告
I pulled the Coastal Commission report.
克拉斯科正在扩张其地图坐标
Klesco is expanding its mapping grid,
向海岸靠近
moving closer to shore.
现在全变成禁区了
It's all off limits now.
我去吃东西
I go eat.
我们在中心有海豹突击队用的保湿水
We have hydration lotion for the SEALs at the Center.
也许对她的脱鳞有帮助
It could help with her scaling.
也许会有用
Yeah, that could work.
我一个小时后回来
I'll be back in an hour.
少于一小时
Less.
要出去回忆一下往事吗
Taking a trip down memory lane?
我们第三次约会的时候你就给我看这枪
You showed me that on our third date.
我记得那是...
I remember it like it was...
二十年前的事
20 years ago.
我想那也是我最后一次看到这枪
I think that might have been the last time I saw it, too.
自此之后 我身上一直带着枪
Been carrying a service weapon ever since.
从来不需要用到
Haven't needed it.
为什么现在需要用
Why do you need it now?
你现在在休假
You're on leave.
只要你和麦蒂在布里斯托尔湾
As long as you and Maddie are in Bristol Cove,
我就不会休息
I'm on duty.
无论有警徽与否
Badge or no badge.
希望我没吵醒你
Hope I didn't wake you.
没有 是剧烈的头痛
Yeah. No, that would be the, um,
让我睡不着
pounding headache.
你在找东西吗
Are you looking for something?
找我的钥匙
My keys.
包包里呢
Um... purse?
对啊
Of course.
我怎么会忘了呢
How could I forget?
你知道吗 十有八♥九♥
You know, um, nine times out of ten,
女人的钥匙都藏在手提包里
a woman's keys are usually hiding in the purse.
好吧 神探夏洛克
All right, Sherlock.
现在我不仅迟到了 还看起来像个傻子
Hmm, so now I'm late, and I look like an idiot.
我是过来人 你会没事的
Aw, I been there. You'll bounce back.
不要动
Don't move.
怎么了
What is it?
你看见了吗
Do you see that?
所以不止小丑和女神卡卡 还有老鼠
So clowns, Lady Gaga, now rats?
还有其他恐惧症吗 杰瑞
Any other phobias, Jerry?
你疯了吗
Wh-- Wh-- Are you crazy?!
里面可能有它们的窝
There could be a nest!
总不能任由它们留在仓库里吧
Can't just leave them in the warehouse.
我来搞定
I'll figure out what to do.
你去找你的心理医生
You call your therapist.
麦蒂
Maddie.
不是 不是 等等
No, no, no, wait.
等等
Wait.
斯托布警官
Officer Staub.
本
Ben?
有什么事吗
Everything all right?
我们接到电♥话♥说
We got a call about some folks
有人砸毁了路上的一个小超♥市♥
who trashed a mini-mart down the road.
店员说他们开着一辆波纳尔海鲜的卡车
Clerk said they took off in a Pownall Seafood van.
你还认识其他开这种车的人吗
Know anyone else who drives one?
是我的错
It's my fault.
我们喝得太多了 我兄弟们...
We had a few too many, my buddies...
本 店员说还有女性
Ben, clerk said there was women, too.
好吧...是的
Well... yeah.
我们正在开...那什么
It was a... a thing, you know?
剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表