剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表
《诡媚海妖》前情提要
Previously on Siren...
到生宝宝的时候了
It is time to make baby.
-交♥配♥季 -重要
- Mating season? - Important.
我们弄清楚了为什么你们无法怀孕
We found out why you and the others aren't getting pregnant.
-有一些物质 -导致了生育问题
- There are substances. - Causing fertility problems.
我们对你们一直在做的生育研究很感兴趣
We're interested in the fertility research you've been doing.
这事还蛮重要的
It's important work.
船屋里有摄像头
There are cameras in the houseboat.
我实验室里的事
There's nothing that goes on in my lab
有我不知道的吗
I don't know about.
所以视频是真的
So it's authentic?
你到底是谁
Who are you?
我知道这里要出更大的事了
I know something bigger's happening here.
军队也扯进来了
Something with the military
不管你们抓到了什么东西
and whatever creature you guys caught?
那才是我真正想要的
That's what I'm really after.
这是芮安 我们的另一个实习生
This is Ryn, our other intern.
本的母亲为什么痛苦
Why Ben's mother hurt?
她尝试了一些药 但那药却伤害了她
She tried to get some medicine. It hurt her.
我帮本
I help Ben.
来自深海海洋生物的干细胞
Stem cells from a deepwater marine creature?
这种新疗法让我重新振作了起来
This new treatment has re-energized me.
我感觉比以前好多了
I feel better than I did before.
我的家族有一处墓地
My family has had a burial plot.
我认为是军方突然搜查了那处墓地
I believe the military raided that graveyard.
如果他们对那些骨头进行分♥析♥
If they analyze those bones,
他们就会知道我们的事
they could find us.
我担心妮可
I'm worried about Nicole.
我最近一直在联♥系♥她
I've been trying to reach her.
但是一点动静都没有 她压根就不回
There's nothing, just cricket.
我会找到她的
I'll find her.
我认识你吗
Do I know you?
未经允许
不准进入
美国海军研究所
克里斯
Chris?
是我 本
It's me, Ben.
布里斯托尔湾的人
From Bristol Cove.
你认错人了
You've got the wrong guy.
没有
No.
好吧
All right.
来
Here.
你看
Look.
这是我
That's me.
那是你
That's you.
还有赞德和加尔文 我们在船锚酒吧
And Xander and Calvin at The Anchor.
本
Ben?
你不允许进入这个区域
You're not authorized to be in this area.
到底是怎么回事
What the hell is going on?
本 你真的该走了
Ben, you really need to leave.
他说他认识我
He says he knows me.
没事 交给我就行了
It's okay. I'll take care of it.
你对他做了什么
What did you do to him?
布里斯托尔湾
Bristol Cove?
我是布里斯托尔湾来的
I am from Bristol Cove.
诡媚海妖
第二季 第十五集
芮安
Ryn?
你没事吧
Are you all right?
没有宝宝
No baby.
你能感觉到吗
You can feel it?
能
Yes.
不孕不育也发生在人类身上
This happens to humans, too.
我们也很难怀孕
It can be hard for us to get pregnant.
多娜生了宝宝
Donna had a baby.
你有生过吗
Did you ever have one?
没
No.
姐姐年纪大一点
Sister was older.
也许等我准备好生宝宝的时候
Maybe when I was ready for baby,
海水已经很差了
water was already bad.
你试过吗
You try?
和本一起生宝宝吗
To have baby with Ben?
还没有
Well, no, not yet.
为什么
Why not?
没这么简单
It's complicated.
这是个重大的决定
A big decision.
芮安 你不能放弃
Ryn, you can't give up.
我姑妈尝试了很多年
My aunt tried for many years.
最终怀上了
Eventually, it happened.
怎么会
How?
有一种叫做试管受精的医学程序
Something called IVF, a medical procedure.
医生会取出你的卵子 给其受精
They take an egg from you and fertilize it.
其实就是用科学的方法 体外制♥造♥宝宝
Basically, they make a baby outside your body with science.
然后再放回你的体内 让其生长
Then they place it inside you to grow.
在我们把你从牢里救出来之后
After we got you out of jail,
克里斯的情况很糟
Chris was in bad shape.
而你们就这样让他走了
You guys just let him walk away.
我们找到了他 把他带到这里
We found him, brought him here.
他的脑电波显示他受到那首歌♥的影响
His EEG showed disturbing changes from that song.
那首歌♥在侵蚀他的前额皮层
It was devouring his frontal cortex.
他需要救治 本
He needed help, Ben,
我们一直在为他进行治疗
and we've been treating him.
用什么来治疗
With what?
用你在回音室里录下来的音频
The recording that you captured from the echo chamber.
这几周 我们一直不断地
We've been exposing him to it consistently
让他听这个音频
over these past few weeks,
他的情况恢复得非常好
and his recovery has been remarkable.
我想看看他的脑部扫描
I'd like to see his brain scans.
好
Sure.
损伤程度已经大大减轻
The damage has largely receded.
这是一个巨大的进步
It's a huge improvement.
只是他什么都不记得了
Except he can't remember anything.
希望随着时间推移 情况会有所改善
We're hopeful that'll improve over time.
我和麦蒂去过回音室
Maddie and I were exposed to the echo chamber.
但我们却没有失忆
We've had no memory loss.
克里斯受伤的程度要大得多
Chris' damage was much more extensive.
我们给他做了更多高♥强♥度的治疗
We've given him many more treatments at higher intensity.
本 这样救了他一命
Ben, it saved his life.
你们要把他关在这里多久
Look, how much longer you gonna keep him here?
我们没有继续关着他了
We're not keeping him anywhere.
他来去自入
He's free to come and go as he pleases.
是他选择留下来的
He's chosen to stay.
那我现在能带他一起走吗
So I-- I can take him with me right now?
如果他想走的话 当然可以
If he wants to go, yes, of course.
也许这样对他有好处 有助于帮他找回记忆
Might be good for him, help jog his memory.
很抱歉我们之前惹上了麻烦
I'm so sorry we've been put in danger.
我们已经做好了最坏的打算
We've prepared ourselves for the worst,
我们生活在害怕被人发现的恐惧里
as we live in fear of being discovered.
害怕因为与众不同而受到迫♥害♥
Persecuted for being different.
所以你们给自己创造了一个安全的避风港
So you've created a safe haven for yourself.
为了我们所有的人
For all of us.
我们早就计划好了
We have a plan in place.
必要的时候 我们会躲起来
We'd go into hiding if necessary.
我们有充足的物资
We're well supplied.
甚至是医疗需求也可以在这里进行
Even our medical needs could be handled from here.
我们也有专属医生 是自己人
We have our own doctor, one of us.
我们绝不能冒险去传统医疗机构
We could never risk the traditional medical establishment.
从我记得事情开始
Oh, I've been self-diagnosing and self-treating
我就给自己诊断和治疗了
ever since I can remember.
我们所有的婴儿都是在这里诞生的
All of our babies have been born right here.
我自己的也是
Even my own.
很高兴看到你已经准备好了
It's good to know you're prepared.
这些是什么
剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表