剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表
真的 她很爱麦蒂
Yes. She love Maddie.
戒指不在里面
It's not in there.
一定是在海妖之歌♥汽车旅馆 他的房♥间里
It must be in his room at the Siren Song.
我得走了 我得去回拿我的戒指
I gotta go! I gotta get my ring!
不行 他可能在那里
No way! He might be there.
他最快也要明天才回来
He's gone at least until tomorrow.
我必须去拿
I have to get it.
妈 你不能去
Mom, you can't.
这可是我的结婚戒指
It's my wedding ring.
我带你去吧 来吧
I'll take you. Come on.
我和你一起去
I go with you.
刚跟赞德聊过了
那个我们以为芮安杀死了的人鱼还活着
你一定要小心
母亲
Mother.
人类杀死母亲
Human kill mother.
对
Yes.
芮安让人杀戮
Ryn let human kill.
我回家
I go home.
回水里
To water.
来
Come.
没有人类
No humans.
没有芮安
No Ryn.
你妈妈这回又做什么了
What'd your mother do now?
她什么也没干
Nothing.
那我才是真的担心
Oh, now you got me really worried.
你听说过克拉斯科吗
Yeah. You heard about Klesco,
关于他们是如何测绘地区的石油储量的
how they've been mapping the area for oil deposits?
当然知道
Sure.
他们就要开来一艘钻井船了
They're gonna be moving in a drill ship
就在汤普森海山附近
just off Thompson Seamount.
你是怎么知道的
Where'd you hear that?
有个记者找到我的
A reporter reached out to me.
这会毁了我们的水域的
This is gonna destroy our waters.
你知道的 对吧
You know that, right?
本 别反应过激啊
Let's not overreact, Ben.
首先 这些事情是要花时间的
First of all, these things take time.
不会一夕之间就天翻地覆
Nothing's going to happen overnight.
如果他们只是在勘测 你可能是对的
If they were just mapping, you might be right.
但他们并不是
But they're not.
他们找到油了 爸
They found oil, Dad.
你明白吗
Do you get that?
他们并不会离开
They're not going away.
你想让我怎么做呢
What do you want me to do about it?
和本地企业家们结成一个同盟
Form a coalition, local business owners.
给他们点压力
Put some pressure on them.
因为 你明白 我们无法阻止这个进展
Because, you know, we can't stop progress.
这不是进展
This is not progress.
你真是心地善良 本
You got a good heart, Ben.
真希望我们都能像你一样
I wish we were all more like you.
我会打几个电♥话♥ 看看能做些什么
I'll make a few calls, see what I can do.
谢谢 爸爸
Thanks, Dad.
他们能理解艺术
They know about art?
他们能感受很多东西
Oh, they know about a lot of things.
用她们自己的方式诠释文明
Civilized, in their own way.
有些事得和你说下 海伦
There's something I have to tell you, Helen.
刚见面时
When we first met,
你问我 还有没有活着的亲戚
you asked me if I had any living relatives.
我说 没有
I said no.
怎么
Yeah?
这是我姐姐 贝丝
This is my sister. Beth.
她和我们一样是吗
She's like us?
我一直都知道 我不是孤身一人
I'd always assumed I was the only one,
肯定会有更多我们这样的
but of course there are more.
贝丝和我们不同
Beth isn't like us.
怎么说
How so?
她有完美的生活
She's got a perfect life.
丈夫 孩子 大房♥子
Husband, kids, nice house.
显然 我跟那些格格不入
I didn't fit into that, obviously.
我们大吵了一架
We got into fights,
她说 我对她来说是个祸害
and, uh, she said that I was a danger to her.
她让我住进医院
She had me committed to a state hospital.
之后却绝不来看我
After that, she refused to see me.
当我不存在一样
Like I don't exist.
真遗憾
I'm so sorry.
如果你能告诉她真♥相♥
Maybe if you told her the truth,
她或许会懂
she'd understand.
或许她内心也一样煎熬
Maybe your sister has been struggling
和你一样
on the inside the same as you.
-等下 还带相机了 -对
-What, a camera? -Yeah.
我想看看我们到底是和什么东西作对
I want to see what we're really up against.
什么 石油船吗
What, the oil boat?
不 他们拖着一个声波炮
No, they're dragging a sonic cannon
在水里航行 用它做勘探
through the water for mapping.
好吧
Right.
我该做什么
So, what's my job?
带我靠近那里 然后你等着
You get me close, then you wait.
如果他们看到我怎么办
what if they spot me?
红鲑鱼在回潮
Sockeye are running.
就说自己是非要在晚上坚持打渔的渔民
Just a wayward trawler out for an evening catch.
好吧 蠢渔夫
All right. Dumb fisherman.
我可以本色出演
Part I was born to play.
走吧
Let's go.
海妖之歌♥汽车旅馆
妈 等会儿
Mom, wait.
你有房♥间钥匙吗
Do you have the room key?
没有
No.
我们得机灵点儿
We need to be smart about this.
我必须把那枚戒指拿回来
I need to get that ring back.
妈妈 你不能直接闯进旅馆房♥间
Mom, you're not gonna break into a motel room.
好吧 那该怎么做
All right, so then what do we do?
我来想办法
I'll figure it out.
几号♥房♥间
What room is it?
202号♥
202,
但我不想让你帮我收拾烂摊子
but I don't want you cleaning up my mess.
我不是在收拾烂摊子
I'm not cleaning up your mess.
我是在帮你
I'm helping you.
区别很大
Big difference.
等找回你的戒指 你就忘了这事
I find your ring, you put this behind you,
然后 我们继续往前生活
and we move forward.
对 对的
Okay. Yes.
有人吗
Hello?
我是海伦
It's Helen.
你在吗
Are you here?
我们给你带了些食物
We brought you some food.
天啊
My God.
你真美
You're beautiful.
你和麦蒂是在哪里认识的
Where did you and Maddie meet?
陆地上
On land.
希望如此
I hope so.
我和本一起见了麦蒂
I meet Maddie with Ben.
不错
Okay.
麦蒂似乎的确很爱那个本
Maddie really seems to love that Ben.
是的 本是爱
Yes. Ben is love.
那真不错
That's sweet.
我愿意和本还有麦蒂做♥爱♥
I would like to make love with Ben and Maddie.
好...吧
O...kay.
这是限航水域
These are restricted waters.
离开这片区域
Clear the area.
重复一遍 离开这条航线
Repeat. Clear the lane.
什么
What?!
-离开这片区域 -我听不见你在说什么
- Clear the area! - No, I can't hear you!
剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表