剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表
Elaine?
你没事吧
You okay?
你还难受吗
It's still happening?
好吧 试着放松
Okay. Look, uh, just try and relax.
我把你抱起来一点点
I'm gonna lift you a little bit.
对不起 宝贝
Sorry, baby.
我会把和神经科医生的会议提前
I'm gonna move up that meeting with the neurologist.
我怀疑这会不会
I wonder if it has something to do
和临床试验的治疗有关
with the treatment from the clinical trial?
我们不知道他们都做了什么
We don't know what they're giving me.
我们会全都解决的 我保证
We'll figure it all out, I promise.
如果你今晚不想去
If you wanna pass on tonight,
我可以把西尔维娅叫过来
I'm sure I can get Sylvia over here.
不用 我有药
No. I have pills.
我能撑住
I'll manage.
这对耳环浪费了可就可惜了
Well, it'd be a shame to have these earrings go to waste.
波纳尔先生
Uh, Mr. Pownall.
你好 我是伊恩·萨顿 KFGT新闻的
Hi. I'm Ian Sutton, KFGT News.
本提起过你
Ben mentioned you.
是的 我希望你能就克拉斯科石油
Yeah, I was hoping to get a quote from you
对于当地渔业产业的影响发表一些看法
about Klesco's impact on the local fishing industry,
特别是关于其对海洋生态的影响
especially its effect on sea life.
今晚本该是个美好的夜晚
This is supposed to be a nice evening.
我表现得很友好
Well, I'm being nice.
好吧 伊恩
Well, Ian,
我们重视这里的自然资源
we value our natural resources around here,
而且我们完全有信心
and we're utterly confident
克拉斯科会采取一切安全预防措施
Klesco will be taking every safety precaution
来确保对环境影响的能最小化
to ensure a minimal impact on our environment.
然而 他们的初步探查
Yet their initial exploration has already been linked
已经和该地区几条搁浅鲸鱼关联起来了
to the beaching of several whales in the area.
这是一个庆祝活动
This is a celebration.
我希望你能够玩得愉快
I hope you're able to enjoy yourself.
准备升降机
Ready on the elevator.
将钻具提至海床以下15米处
Lift drill string to 15 meters below sea floor.
收到 钻具至15米处
Copy that, drill string at 15 meters.
等待开采
Standby for extraction.
本
Hey, Ben.
我得告诉你一些事情
I gotta tell you something.
什么 我穿潜水衣很性感吗
What? I look hot in neoprene?
这还用说
That goes without saying, so...
怎么了
What's up?
军方把我们从监狱里救出来的时候
When the military freed us from jail,
我们想 他们怎么这么快就介入了
we were wondering how they got in so fast?
是啊
Yeah?
他们一直都在这里
They were here all along.
我和他们的人睡过
I was sleeping with them.
妮可
Nicole?
对
Yeah.
糟糕
Shit.
她说她想要什么了吗
She say what she wants?
应该是他们
Well, them, I guess.
好了 只能靠这么近了
All right, this is as close as we get.
熄灯
Lights out.
是时候了
It's time.
赞德
Xander?
当它是红色或黄色的时候
So when it's red or yellow,
意味着噪音有害
that means that the noise is bad.
我们关闭了大炮的话 你会看见
You'll know that we shut down the cannon
灯变绿了 明白吗
when the light goes green, okay?
那时就可以安全下水了
That's when it's safe to go in the water.
绿色 我们走
Green we go.
什么是绿色
What is green?
那是
Uh, it's a...
是一种颜色
It's a color?
我会告诉你的
I'll show ya.
本有尾巴
Ben has tail.
不过没你的好用
Yeah, not quite as good as yours, though.
本
Ben.
列维的朋友
Levi friend.
是的 朋友
Yes, friends.
我想 现在就是分别时刻了
I guess this is goodbye.
芮安与你同在
Ryn is with you.
-准备好了吗 -好了
- You ready? - Yes.
海洋很强大
Ocean is strong.
我们也一样
So are we.
是的
Yeah.
我们能做到的
We can do this.
麦蒂
Maddie?
在下边要注意安全 好吗
Hey, be safe down there, all right?
好的
Yeah.
正门需要帮助
We need you at the main entrance.
你好 海伦
Hello, Helen.
我没想到会在这里见到你
I wasn't expecting to see you here.
你看起来不错
You look nice.
谢谢
Thank you.
感谢你把信托基金发给我
And thank you for releasing my trust funds.
本告诉了我 你想要怎么用
Ben told me what you were using it for.
很抱歉你的身体不太好
I'm sorry to hear about your health condition.
自身免疫性疾病会很棘手
Autoimmune disorders can be tricky,
我希望这笔钱能让你得到治疗
and I hope that the money can help you find treatment.
恐怕我的病情是慢性长♥期♥的
I'm afraid my condition is chronic.
很显然 我很了解这种情况
I know what that's like, obviously.
你身体不舒服
You're not well.
谢谢大家今晚
Thank you all for coming tonight
参加这个非常特别的现场活动
to this very special live event.
如你所知 此时 有一些激动人心的事情
As you know, there are some exciting things
正在海洋中发生
happening in the ocean as we speak.
我代表我的妻子伊莱恩和镇里所有人
On behalf of my wife Elaine, and everyone in our town,
对各位表示热烈的欢迎
I'd like to extend a warm welcome to you all.
人们总是很难取得一致意见
People don't always agree on things,
但现实是我们本地的经济不甚乐观
but the truth is our local economy's been struggling.
我是在这里长大的
I was raised here,
我关心家乡的人♥民♥ 如果
and I care about the people from my hometown, and if--
不久之后克拉斯科开采出石油
when Klesco pulls up oil in a few moments' time,
将会为这里善良的人们
it's gonna bring a lot of opportunity
带来许多的机遇
to the good people of this region.
我现在荣幸地向各位介绍一个人
Now it's my pleasure to introduce a man
他不仅是我生意上的伙伴
who's become not just a business partner of mine,
也是我的朋友
but also a friend.
克拉斯科石油总裁 罗杰·邓恩
The CEO of Klesco Oil, Mr. Roger Dunn.
加油 本
Come on, Ben.
加油
Come on.
他们成功了
They did it.
好了 绿色 我们走
Okay. Green. We go.
祝你在下面好运
Hey, hey. Good luck down there, okay?
做你想做的事
Do your thing.
好的 赞德 再见
Yes, Xander. Bye-bye.
好了 我会非常快地放出这根绳子
Okay. I'm gonna let this line out real fast, okay?
当心这些钩子 锋利 锋利无比
Be careful of the hooks. Sharp. Sharp as hell.
我们等待的就是这一刻
This is the moment we've all been waiting for.
我刚刚得到消息 开采已经开始
I have just received word that the extraction has begun.
太棒了
That's wonderful.
这是来自钻油船的实时反馈
This is a live feed from our drillship
就在外面的海面上
just offshore here.
作为一个特别的惊喜
As a special surprise,
我们还在钻井地点安装了一台摄像机
we've also mounted a camera at the drill site itself.
这是800米深的海底
This is 800 meters at the bottom of the ocean.
难以置信 不是吗
Incredible, isn't it?
加速到每分钟400转 钻井液7000千帕
Increase speed to 400 rpm, drill fluid at 1,000 psi.
表演时间到
剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表