剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表
She can be difficult.
但她造就了本
But she made Ben,
她抚养他 让他成为如今这样的人
and she raised him into who he is today.
一个会为了我们做任何事的男人
A man who'd do anything in the world for us.
我希望她不会死
I hope she doesn't die.
我也是
Me too.
不 我不用了
No, I'm good.
医生到了吗
Has the doctor arrived?
他就在外面
He's just outside.
他在向你的团队了解你的情况
He's consulting with your team.
来自深海海洋生物的干细胞
Stem cells from a deepwater marine creature.
你能想象你父亲会说什么吗
Can you imagine what your father's going to say?
你还没告诉他
You haven't told him?
我们都知道他会尝试说服我放弃
We both know he'd try to talk me out of it.
但我想要这样
But I want this.
不管发生什么 我们绝不放弃
No matter what happens, we never gave up.
是的
No.
他们都像我们一样吗
They're all like us?
难以置信
Unbelievable.
那个男孩怎么了
What's wrong with that boy?
他有遗传病
He has a genetic condition.
我们只能认命
We deal with our fair share.
有限的基因库总会产生某些问题
A limited gene pool has some side effects.
不好意思
Hey. Sorry.
我们给你妈妈带了果冻
We brought your mom Jell-O.
让妈妈变强壮
Make mother strong.
如果干细胞不成功
Hey, if the stem cells don't work,
我们可以试试这个
we can always give this a try.
本的母亲里面有芮安
Ben's mother has Ryn inside.
是的
Yeah.
她会永远有一部分你
She'll always have a part of you.
真够疯狂的
Pretty wild.
她怎么样了
How is she?
你妈妈情况稳定 正在休息
Your mom's stable and resting.
我问了她的治疗团队
I've updated the rest of her team.
他们审慎乐观
They're cautiously optimistic.
好 接下来呢
Okay. So what's next?
目前 我们只能静观其变
For now, we wait and see.
你感觉如何
How are you feeling?
不累
Not tired.
这是个好现象
That's a good sign.
回家吧
Go home.
如果有问题我会打电♥话♥
I'll call if there's a problem.
不 我不会把我妈妈留在这里的
No. I'm not gonna leave my mom here.
我换一种说法吧
Let me say this another way.
你母亲需要休息
Your mother needs to rest.
各位 今天我们有几位特别的客人
Everyone, we have some special guests today.
来见见我弟弟瑞克
Say hello to my baby brother, Rick.
-你好 瑞克 -好
- Hi, Rick. - Hey.
还有我们的新朋友海伦·霍金斯
And our new friend Helen Hawkins.
很高兴认识大家
Pleasure to meet you all.
你们要加入我们的祷念吗
Would you join us in grace?
共济同舟
Sistren of tide and time,
聚集在伟大的精神深处
we gather in the spirit of the Great Deep.
我们祈求圣母
We ask our Mother's blessings
保佑这片富饶的海洋和土地
on this bounty of sea and land.
和土地
And land.
我母亲教过我这句话
My mother taught me that.
比目鱼还是虾
Halibut or shrimp?
什么配一瓶威士忌比较好
What goes well with a bottle of whiskey?
没关系 我来安排晚餐
Never mind, I'll figure out dinner.
-抱歉 -你怎么回事
- Sorry. - What's the matter with you?
-等等 -芮安
- Hey, hey. - Ryn!
芮安 芮安
Whoa, whoa, whoa! Ryn. Ryn.
冷静点
Easy.
她到底是怎么回事
What the hell is wrong with her?
没事了 你还好吧
It's okay. You okay?
很对不起
I'm-- I'm so sorry.
来
Come on.
她想伤害本和麦蒂
She want to hurt Ben and Maddie.
她不开心
Uh, she was upset.
就是个...
And a total--
但是她并不想伤害我们
But she didn't want to hurt us.
是我的错 你还在复原当中
It's my fault. You're still recovering.
我们就该回家
We should've come home,
而不是带你去拥挤的超♥市♥
not taken you to a crowded market.
不是任何人的错
Hey, it's no one's fault, okay?
我们到家了
We're home now.
我们都放轻松一点吧
Let's all just take it easy.
是的
Yes.
放轻松
Easy.
海伦 我只是想要欢迎你来这里
Helen. I just wanted to welcome you here.
我叫约翰·鲁尼
I'm John Rooney.
很高兴认识你 约翰
Oh. Pleasure to meet you, John.
这是你的房♥子吗
Is this your house?
不是 我在拉驰伍德有个小牧场
No. I have a small ranch up in Larchwood.
很美的地方 但我好几个月没看到了
Beautiful place, but I haven't been in months.
为什么
Why not?
家人把我送去了养老院
The family's got me tucked away in assisted living.
认为也是时候了
Figured it was time.
他们说有"阳光明媚的风景"
Sunny "View" they call it.
相信我 根本没有
Trust me, there is none.
这肯定需要很长时间来适应
This must be a lot to take in.
是啊 完全不一样的思考模式
Yeah, a complete paradigm shift.
我在慢慢习惯
I'm getting used to them.
你听起来可真像她
You sound just like her.
你说什么
Sorry?
达芙妮 你的声音简直和她一模一样
Daphne. Your voices are exactly the same.
你认识我母亲吗
Did you know my mother?
顽皮的态度 动人的笑容
Cheeky attitude, beautiful smile.
没人会注意不到达芙妮
Oh, no one could miss Daphne.
我能不能问问你
Can I, um, ask you
我母亲是什么时候离开大家的
when did my mother part ways with the group?
到了我这个年纪 记忆有些模糊了
You know, dates get a bit fuzzy at my age,
但我记得大概是在她三十岁左右吧
but I reckon she was around 30 or so.
那时我还没出生
Oh. That's before I was born.
发生在你父母身上的事情不对
What happened to your folks wasn't right.
我永远也不会忘记的
I'll never forget it.
抱歉 你在说什么
Sorry. What are you talking about?
海伦 你能见到约翰真是太好了
Helen, how lovely that you've met John.
约翰 萨莉和大卫正在找你
John, Sally and David were just looking for you.
希望约翰没有烦到你
I hope John wasn't bothering you.
完全没有
Oh, no, not at all.
我们只是在互相交流趣事
We were just swapping stories.
约翰有时会有点糊涂
John gets a little confused sometimes.
但是他已经尽力了
He's doing his best, though.
约翰 不如你跟我去拿点儿甜点吧
John? Why don't you come with me and grab some dessert?
本还好吗
Ben okay?
没事 我 我只是有点担心
Yeah. I'm-- I'm just worried.
医生还没发短♥信♥吗
The doctor hasn't texted?
没有 一点消息都没有
No. Radio silence.
我相信有需要的话他一定会发的
I'm sure he will if he needs to.
万一我做错了呢
What if I did the wrong thing?
我觉得你很勇敢
I think you're brave.
我现在不需要勇敢
I don't need to be brave right now.
我需要做对
I need to be right.
本不会有事的
Ben will be okay.
芮安和麦蒂会照顾你
Ryn and Maddie will take care.
好
Yeah.
芮安
Ryn!
芮安
剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表