剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表
If anything unusual comes up
你解决不了的异常
and you can't handle it,
打给我
you call me.
比如
Like what?
发生了你就知道了
You'll know when it happens.
好些了
Better.
我知道你为什么来这
I know why you came.
噪音
The noise.
是的
Yes.
还有别的
More.
其他人
Others.
他怎么样
How is he?
还好
Okay.
你去哪里了
Where did you go?
我们把另一个埋了
We buried the other one.
可能有人已经发现它了
Someone might have found it.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我的天
Oh, my God!
我的天
Oh, my God.
这是其中四个
There's four of them.
还有之前那个雌性的
Plus the other female from before.
他们在这干什么
What are they doing here?
水里有干扰 是声波
There's a disturbance in the water-- sound waves.
他们被逼出水
They were forced out.
你在哪发现这个的
Where'd you find this one?
他很难完成转化
Hard for him to change.
他们离开了他
They leave him.
他们在干什么
Hey, what are they doing?
他们以为我死了
They thought I was dead.
比我想的大
It's bigger than I thought.
什么
Excuse me?
这船
The boat.
这样啊
Oh, okay.
好吧
Okay.
你
Um, what are...
你在这里做什么呢
What are you doing here?
一位可爱又相对清醒的男士
Well, when a cute, relatively sober guy
邀我共赏他的船 这着实吸引了我
asks to show me his boat, it intrigues me.
我不明白
Oh, well, I have no idea
是什么让你觉得我当时是清醒的
what makes you think I was sober.
如果不是
Well, if you weren't,
那你真是海量啊
you hold your liquor pretty well.
这真是
Well, that is the, uh...
今天收到的最好的赞美了 谢谢你
the nicest compliment I've had all day, so thank you.
不带我转转吗
You gonna give me a tour?
好啊 来
Uh, yeah. Yeah, yeah, come on.
小心脚下
Just watch your step.
我扶你
Okay, I gotcha.
这边就是
Um, this is the, uh...
甲板
the deck.
谢谢你啊 亚哈船长
Thank you, Captain Ahab.
非常乐意效劳
You're very welcome.
这就是船桥了 对吗
And this is the bridge, right?
对 真是好眼力
Yeah. Good eye. Real good eye.
我查过
Looked it up.
真聪明
Oh. Clever. Very clever.
年轻如你是如何拥有一艘自己的船的
How'd someone so young get to own his own boat?
是我父亲 他留给我的
Uh, it's... my dad, he left it to me.
可能还需要喷点油漆
Could use a little paint maybe.
是的 何止需要喷油漆
Yeah, she needs a lot more than that.
他一定为你做了很多打算
He must have thought a lot of you.
你♥爸♥爸
Your dad.
是的
Yeah.
你过来我很高兴
I'm glad you came by.
你
You.
帮忙
Help.
我看这位一如既往的迷人
I see this one is still as charming as ever.
她曾是领袖
She was leader.
现在她必须向芮安
Now she must ask Ryn
寻求帮助
for help.
我帮忙
I help.
芮安 他们不能留在这儿
Ryn, they can't stay here.
我知道
I know.
他们什么时候能回到水里
When can they go back to the water?
不知道
We don't know.
我必须弄清他们要圈定多大的区域
I have to find out how much area they're trying to grid.
我们今晚到底要怎么安置他们
Well, what the hell are we gonna do with them all tonight?
我知道一个地方
I know a place.
你确定这是个好主意吗
Are you sure this is a good idea?
我能想到的最好的办法了
Best one I got.
你♥爸♥爸知道你用他的货车吗
Does your dad know you took his van?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
真好
Oh, great.
侠盗猎车手
Grand theft auto.
你帮助我
You help me?
你父母要来怎么办
What if your parents decide to show up?
他们十年没来过这儿了
They haven't been here for ten years,
自从我妈妈遭遇车祸就没来过
not since my mom's accident.
必须解决水和食物的问题
Gotta figure out food, water.
山下有条小河
There's a stream just down the hill.
-我们可以早上去买♥♥吃的 -好
- We can get supplies in the morning. - Okay.
芮安 会有更多人鱼来到陆地吗
Ryn, will more of them come to land?
不知道
I don't know.
我一直告诉你
I always told you
别相信泰德
to not trust Ted.
让自己的母亲当替罪羊的事他都办的出来
He would throw his own mother under the bus.
不会为他辩护的
Not gonna defend the man.
麦蒂知道他们没收了你的警徽吗
Does Maddie know they took your badge?
我还没见到她
I haven't seen her yet.
我希望她能和本重归于好
I'm hoping she's patching things up with Ben.
泰德的儿子
Ted's son.
麦蒂在和本·波纳尔约会
Maddie is dating Ben Pownall?
曾经
Was.
他们的感情遇到点麻烦
They've hit a bump.
我打赌是伊莱恩破坏的
I'll bet Elaine's eating that up.
麦蒂没告诉过我
Maddie didn't tell me.
我不会怪她
I don't blame her.
得给她点时间
Gotta give her some time.
我们都清楚她需要的不只是时间
We both know she needs more than just time.
你在储藏室找到想找的东西了吗
Did you find what you were looking for in the closet?
找到了 我最喜欢的拖鞋
Yeah. My favorite slippers.
你让所有东西保持原样
You kept everything just the way it was
保持了十个月
for ten months.
十个月在一生中并不太长
Well, ten months isn't very long in a lifetime.
海妖之歌♥汽车旅馆
有空房♥
赞德
改天再一起出去
你没喝醉才行
马丁内斯上尉报告
Lieutenant Martinez reporting.
我已经追寻线索 接近目标
I've followed the trail, gained access,
找到了具体♥位♥置
secured the location.
德克尔
保持联♥系♥
I'll be in touch.
你们可以走了
You can go.
我会照顾他们
I will take care of them.
芮安 我们不会把你丢在这的
Ryn, we're not leaving you here alone.
没关系
It's all right.
我留下
I'll stay.
他们也是我的族人
They're my people, too.
你确定吗
You sure about this?
我们没事的
We'll be fine.
你们两个回去
You two go back,
早上带吃的来
剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表