剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表
我知道
Yes. I know.
好了 我们走
Okay. We go.
本
Ben.
没问题 你可以和我一起走
Uh, yeah, sure, you can come with me.
我还有工作
I got work to do.
走吧
Come on.
我会好好看着他们的
I'll keep a good eye on them.
他自己在这儿没问题吧
Is he okay here on his own?
没问题 他会保护
Yes. He protects.
这样适合他
It is good for him.
给你带意面了
Spaghetti for you!
妈咪 我爱你
Mommy, I love you.
小心 滑滑梯
Watch! Slide!
我真得去看看我妈妈了
I really need to go check on my mom.
我帮她足够多了
I've aided her long enough.
妈妈让你难过
Mother makes you sad.
我自己能处理
I can handle it.
来
Come.
你很痛苦 心里
You have pain. Inside.
妈妈
Mother.
我带你去见她
I bring you to her.
可算再见了 你们的作息真是跟常人不同啊
Finally. You guys really set your own hours around here, huh?
好吧 最近的事都有点出乎意料
Uh, yeah, things have been a little unpredictable lately.
这位是列维 我的实习生
That is, uh, Levi, my intern.
列维 你好吗
Hey, Levi, what's up?
那个 你有什么事
So what's, uh... What's going on?
我欠你一句谢谢
Look, I owe you a thank you.
你告诉过我克拉斯科石油
You told me that Klesco Oil
跟搁浅的鲸鱼有关系
was connected with those beached whales?
是的
Yep.
你是对的
You were right.
就像你说的 他们用声波炮
They were dragging that sonic cannon,
绘制海底地图
like you said, mapping the ocean,
而且看起来他们已经有所发现了
and looks like they found something down there.
他们发现了什么
What did they find?
石油 准确的说是潜在的石油
Oil. Or, actually, the, uh... the potential for oil.
所以现在他们要派来一艘钻探船
Right. So now they bring in a drill ship,
在海底确定石油的位置
and they start poking holes to confirm the deposits.
他们说要在哪里钻探了吗
Did they say where this might be happening?
就在这里的海岸边
Just off the coast here.
如果真找到了石油 那他们不会停手的
If they find oil down there, none of this is gonna stop.
还会继续绘制地图 钻探海底
The mapping, the drilling.
可能会导致比鲸鱼搁浅更大的麻烦
Might have more than a few beached whales on your hands.
这里的生态系统会承受不住的
The ecosystem can't handle it.
会崩溃的
It'll collapse.
不能纵容这些混♥蛋♥
These assholes can't get away with it.
我们马上着手
So let's get this out there.
等我的部门准备好了
Once my segment's ready,
你就跟我一起进行拍摄
you do an on-camera with me.
当然 我会竭尽所能
Of course. Whatever it takes.
你有没有刚好听说
Did you happen to catch
钻探船什么时间抵达
when the drill ship is being brought in?
要我猜的话 随时都有可能
If I had to guess, any day now.
妈妈在这
Here is mother.
不
No.
发生了一场战斗
There was a fight.
妈妈受伤了
Your mother was hurt.
谁伤害的妈妈
Who hurt mother?
一个人类
A human.
人类
Human?
-人类 -是意外
- Human?! - It was accident.
不是所有人类都是坏的
Not all humans are bad.
不是所有人类都喜欢杀戮
Not all humans kill.
你 人类
You! Human!
我们在海洋研究中心时
When we were at the Marine Research Center,
不是来了一个人嘛
that guy came by.
你听懂他跟我说什么了吗
Did you understand what he was telling me?
本
Ben?
该死
Shit.
-伙计 你在吗 -躲后面去 别出声
- Hey, man, you here? -Get back. Not a sound, okay?
你好啊 阿赞 怎么了
Hey, Xan, what's up?
你好
Hey.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
好的 我们去
All right, let's, uh...
我们去船锚酒吧
Let's go down to The Anchor,
弄点东西吃 我饿坏了
grab a bite to eat. I'm starving.
好的 没问题
Yeah. Yeah, sure.
走吧
All right.
该死
Aw, damn.
忘拿手♥机♥了 我马上回来
Uh, my phone. I'll be right back.
对 赞德
Yes. Xander.
你杀的那个人
The man you killed,
是赞德的父亲
that was Xander's father.
所以我才叫你躲在这里面
Now, that is why I need you to stay inside here.
如果你出去 让赞德看到你了
If you go out and Xander sees you,
会大事不妙的
bad things will happen.
告诉我你听明白我的话了
Tell me you understand what I'm saying.
好的
Yes.
我留下来
I stay.
好的 我一会儿就回来
Okay. I'll be back.
昨天 你来我的船找我时
Yesterday, when you stopped by the boat,
我有事瞒你
I was hiding something.
我藏着一个人
Someone.
我找到了他们其中一个
I found one of them,
参与那晚街头打斗中的一个
the one that was there the night of the street fight?
她在路中间奄奄一息
She was dying in the middle of the road,
所以我把她带到北极星号♥上面
so I took her back to The North Star--
赞德 她很危险的
Xander, she is dangerous, man.
你得小心点
You gotta be careful.
我知道 她简直太不可思议了
I know. She's crazy, for sure.
我叫她卡特里娜
I mean, I started calling her Katrina,
这是那个台风的名字
with the hurricane?
嗯
Yeah.
她说他们都不想待在这里
She says that none of them want to be here.
他们是想回去
I mean, they want to go back.
我想帮他们完成心愿
I want to help make that happen.
他们没法回去
They can't go back,
海里有噪音污染
not with the noise pollution out there.
而且情况只会越来越严重
And it's only getting worse.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
他们发现了石油
They found oil.
很快他们就会开来一艘钻井船
They're bringing in a drill ship.
事情进展太快了
It's all ramping up.
那对我们的捕鱼路线有什么影响
What's that gonna do to our fishing lanes?
说实话 五年十年之后海里就没有活物了
Honestly? Five, ten years, there won't be anything left.
赞德 我们得阻止这一切
Xander, we're gonna stop this.
我们得想办法解决 赞德
We're gonna figure it out, Xan,
拯救我们的海域
save our waters.
妈 我回来了
Mom? I'm back.
妈
Mom?
妈
Mom!
妈
Mom?
怎么了
Uh, yeah?
我没听见你进来了
I didn't hear you come in.
你还好吧
Are you okay?
怎么了
What happened?
对不起
I'm sorry.
我之前还好好的 之前
I was doing good, I was,
然后我搞砸了 给他打了电♥话♥
and then I-- I messed up, and I called him.
你给谁打电♥话♥了
Who did you call?
剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表