剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表
Yeah, exactly.
这首很适合亲密舞蹈
This one is good for dancing close.
相信我
Trust me.
我们应该过去
We should get out there.
去看着他们
To keep an eye on them.
来吧
Come on.
来吧
Come on.
你们也来
You, too.
波纳尔 你有没有
Hey, Pownall, have you, uh...
你最近有没有见过赞德
Have you seen Xander lately?
见过 之前在他的船上
Uh, yeah, earlier, on his boat.
他不接电♥话♥
He's not picking up his calls.
天呐
Oh, man.
没准他在背着你偷吃 小加
Maybe he's cheating on you, Cal.
你不把我介绍给你朋友吗
you gonna introduce me to your-- your friend?
除非你把我介绍给你朋友
Not until you introduce me to yours.
我听说你把我们的小故事分享给媒体了
I hear you been sharing our little story with the press.
也许我只是厌倦了保守你们的秘密
Well, maybe I'm just tired of keeping your secrets.
你应该
You should, uh...
你应该快回家
You should run on home,
睡一觉 小加
sleep it off, Cal.
你已经头脑不清醒了
You're not thinking straight.
通缉
嫌疑人
现在和本跳支舞
Dance with Ben now?
我觉得这主意不错
I think that would be good.
我去小卡那儿看看
I'll check on Cami.
好的
Okay.
好了 我来教你
Okay. I'll teach you.
放这里 很好
Here. Good.
感觉还好吗
Is that okay?
很好
Yes.
我喜欢
I like.
那就好
Okay.
来
Here.
我们把它拿走
We'll take it.
你想接吻吗
You want kiss?
眼都看直了
Stare much?
他们就在这
They're here.
谁在这
Who's here?
你说过
You said that, uh...
你梦到过我
that you have dreams about me.
我也梦到过你
I've had dreams about you, too.
也许有些事应该让本知道了
Maybe something Ben must know.
什么事
What?
你说在我唱歌♥时
You say when I sing my song,
你喜欢那种感觉
you like how it feels.
是的
Yeah.
我唱给你听时
When I sing to you,
我也喜欢那种感觉
I like it, too.
喜欢的不只是歌♥
It's not just the song.
还有更多
It's more.
是的
Yes.
更多
More.
搞什么
What?
她是我的 你个混♥蛋♥
She's mine, you son of a bitch!
我们这就走 兄弟 我们这就走
We're leavin', man! We're leavin'.
冷静 冷静
Easy. Easy.
来啊
Come on.
我们得走了 快
We should go! Now!
走 快走
Go, go.
印象里你这个生物学家还没出过这么阴右勾拳
In memory biologist has such a mean right hook.
是啊 这不是我今晚从这家伙身上
Yeah. Well, that's not the only thing
学到的唯一东西
I learned from this guy tonight.
我相信你也教会他很多
I'm sure you taught him some things, too.
女人说的话不要听
No listen when women talk.
没没没 刚才那话我可没说
No, no, no, I-- I didn't say that.
不饿吗
Not hungry?
我不吃了
Oh, I'm good.
午饭吃过一个了
Had one for lunch.
我一直觉得你戴这个很漂亮
Hey, I always loved that on you.
是啊 我也觉得
Yeah. Me, too.
如果你应付得了他们 我想快回趟家
If you can handle them, I'm gonna swing home.
-看看我妈妈 -好
- Check on my mom. - Okay.
一会儿还能见面吗
You want to meet up later?
没问题
For sure.
北极星
没错 那就是你面临的问题
Yeah, that's your problem.
就在那儿 你不能回到水里的原因
Right there. That's the reason you can't go back in the water.
没关系的
No, it's okay.
拿着
Take 'em.
如果你帮我解决我的问题
If you help me with my problem,
我就帮你解决你的问题
I'll help you with yours.
你去睡觉
You sleep.
我看着
I watch.
我不知道你想告诉我什么
I don't know what you're trying to tell me.
我感觉如此不同 你感觉到不同
There's a reason that I felt so different,
是有原因的
that you feel different.
怎么不同
Different how?
我们不只是和其他人不同
It's not just other people we're different from.
我们有时候和人类也不一样
We're different from people, period.
更像杂交动物
More like hybrids,
从基因上说
genetically.
有点像基因检测时
Kind of like when DNA tests
说人类是一部分的尼安德特人吗
say that people are part Neanderthal?
更像检测说的"未知"
More like when this test says "unknown."
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay.
天已经晚了
It's getting late.
等一下 哪里也别去
Hold on. Don't go anywhere.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
我想商店已经关门了
I think the shop's closed.
和你说是没有用的
Telling you wouldn't have worked.
在你能够相信以前 必须感受它
You have to feel it before you can believe.
你还没睡
You're still up.
给你带了夜宵
Brought you a midnight snack.
纸巾也够多
Plenty of napkins, too.
很快等爸爸回来了 我想让你们一起过来
Soon as Dad gets back, I want you guys to come over.
看看我的新住处
See my new place.
妈妈
Mom.
麦蒂 你什么时候到家的
Maddie, when did you get home?
你吸嗨了
You're high.
我今天玩得很开心
Yeah, I had fun today.
是的 开心
Yes. Fun.
一切都还好吗
Is everything okay?
她吸嗨了
She's high.
又复吸了
Using again.
过来
Hey, come here.
我很遗憾
I'm-- I'm so sorry.
我真高兴能有这个地方
I'm just glad I have this place.
还有你们两个
And the two of you.
剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表