剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表
别担心
Don't worry.
我们会把他们弄回来的
We'll get them back.
以前你没告诉过我关于你家族的事
You don't tell me before about your family.
我们谈过这事 你什么都没说
We talk about it, and you say nothing.
我很害怕
I was afraid.
-害怕 -害怕会这样
- Afraid? - Of this.
害怕你觉得我和查尔斯一样
Of you thinking that I am the same as Charles.
本是朋友
Ben is friend.
没错 我在尽力成为朋友
Yeah, I'm trying to be.
在水里 我们为了食物和安全杀戮
In water, we kill for food, protection.
本的家族因为他们的愤怒杀戮
Ben's family kill because they are angry.
屠♥杀♥
Murder.
做出那种事的人是我的亲人 我很羞愧
I'm ashamed that I am related to someone who could do that.
是的 羞愧
Yes. Shame.
我犯了个错误
I made a mistake.
早该告诉你的
I should have told you.
我们接到列维了
Hey, we got Levi.
那他还好吗
So he's okay?
他没事
Yeah, he's fine.
我们快到那儿了
We're almost there.
芮安 你真美
Ryn, you're beautiful.
该回到水中了
Time to go in the water.
生更多
Make more.
芮安
Ryn.
我们去休息一下吧
Let's get some rest.
我们最好不要再回你那儿了
We might not wanna go back to your place.
什么意思
What do you mean?
船屋里有摄像头
There are cameras in the houseboat.
他们一直在监视我们吗
They've been watching us?
天知道有多久了
Who knows how long.
今早他们也在监视我们
They were watching this morning.
哥们 如果你打算杀了我就直说
Hey, man, if you're looking to kill me, just say so.
我不会杀你的 哥们
I'm not gonna kill you, man.
我只是想给你看样东西
I just want to show you something.
怎么回事
What the hell?
这是什么
What is this?
墓地吗
A graveyard?
没错 曾经是
Yeah, used to be.
看来有人抢先了一步
Looks like somebody beat us to it.
剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表