剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表
It adds a lot of character to the property, don't you think?
确实是的
Oh, sure does.
之前旁边有个小屋 对吗
There used to be a cottage next to it, am I right?
没错 你怎么知道的
That's right. How'd you know that?
我不知道该如何解释
I don't know how to explain this.
我觉得我父母曾经住在那里
I believe my mother and father lived there.
什么
What?
我有他俩的旧录像带
I have an old home movie of them,
在我出生之前拍的
taken just before I was born.
我看了该有上百遍了
I must've watched it a hundred times,
但我之前从来不知道那是在你家后院拍的
but I never knew it was in your backyard.
那间小屋 你知道它后来怎么了吗
The cottage, do you know what happened to it?
起火了吧 我猜
Uh, fire, I think.
但 就像我说的 那是我出生之前的事了
But, like I said, it was before my time.
我记得在家族老相册里见过它
I remember seeing it in a bunch of old family photo albums,
但我从来没有多想过
but, uh, I never really thought much of it.
我以为是杂物房♥
I figured it was for storage.
现在看来并非如此
Seems that wasn't the case.
美国海军研究机构
你说过我有自行处理自身关系的自♥由♥
You said I had discretion in how I conducted my relationship--
别紧张 不是在找你麻烦
Relax, you're not in trouble.
我想谢谢你 实际上
I want to thank you, actually.
你做出了很大贡献
You've been a big help.
现在 这个...声音
Now, this... sound.
这首歌♥ 不管它到底是什么
This song. Whatever it is,
把它当成你的首要任务
make it your top priority.
你妈一定觉得我疯了
Your mom probably thinks I'm a basket case.
听着 那首歌♥对每个人的影响不一样
Look, the song affects everyone differently.
不是你的错
It wasn't you.
真的吗
Wasn't it?
那难道不是我真心想说的
Wasn't it what I really wanted to say
而我没控制住自己说出来了吗
and just didn't stop myself from saying it?
听着 我们得继续用录音做实验
Look, we have to keep experimenting on the recording.
找出解决办法
Find a solution.
不再有盲点
No more dark spots.
你妈妈不久之后就会需要再次注射了
It won't be long until your mom needs another injection.
如果我们不断提取干细胞
If we keep taking stem cells,
芮安就得再对某个人唱歌♥
Ryn will need to sing to someone again
来抵消副作用
to counteract the effects.
她对我唱
She'll have to sing to me.
我现在停不下来了
I can't stop now.
我们不知道你的大脑还能承受多少
We don't know how much more your brain can take.
那我们最好想出解决办法
Then we better figure something out,
尽快
Quick.
剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表