剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表
《诡媚海妖》前情提要
Previously on Siren...
族群的成员很少离开
Members of the group rarely leave.
如果有人离开 人们会记住
When they do, people remember.
你父母不该被那样对待
What happened to your folks wasn't right.
我永远也不会忘记的
I'll never forget it.
你之前在问水井的事
Were you asking about the well?
之前旁边有个小屋 对吗
There used to be a cottage next to it, am I right?
没错 你怎么知道的
That's right. How'd you know that?
给你 这样你就会记得我
For you. So you remember me.
其他人有危险
Others in danger
他救了他们 但是他死了
He save them, but he die.
我们能不能对一下现在的状况
Can we just, just fact check?
你们三个正在和军方合作
So the three of you are working with the military
从芮安身上提取出基因
to get some genetic goo out of Ryn
正因如此 芮安才会进入"野兽形态"
and because of all this, Ryn just went "Beast mode."
芮安刚才好像对你做了些什么
And how about the fact that Ryn just did her thing to you?
你表现得好像没事一样
You're acting like it's nothing.
麦蒂不太好
Maddie is not okay.
抱歉 但你们都得去检查一下脑袋
I'm sorry, but y'all need to get your damn heads checked!
麦蒂
Maddie?
麦蒂
Maddie?
麦蒂
Maddie?
你没事吧
You okay?
抱歉 你问什么来着
Sorry. What was the question?
你以前出现过错觉吗
Have you ever suffered from delusions?
幻觉
Hallucinations?
没有
No, I haven't.
我是说这事儿之前没有过
I mean, not before this.
能给我点水吗
Can I get some water?
当然可以
Yeah, of course.
还要多久
How much longer?
说不好
I'm not sure.
我会尽量加快进度
I'll try to speed it along.
他们为什么留麦蒂那么久
Why they keep Maddie there so long?
问她问题
Asking questions.
他们想要弄清她脑子里的情况
They're trying to understand what's going on inside her head.
这叫做心理评估
It's called a psychological evaluation.
文件上说你是独女
I see you're an only child.
基本上由你继父抚养长大
Raised mostly by your stepfather.
你母亲抚养照看你的时间并不多
Your mother wasn't always your primary caregiver.
记录上说她
It says here she attended
曾三次入院接受滥用药物的康复治疗
inpatient substance abuse rehabilitation three separate times.
你觉得以上这些情况
Do you think those circumstances
有没有可能导致了你当前的问题呢
could've contributed to your current difficulties?
你说什么
Excuse me?
通常 一个在有滥用药物史的家庭中
Often, a child raised in a home with a history
长大的孩子
of substance abuse
会表现出缺乏冲动控制...
displays a lack of impulsivity control--
住口
Stop!
你根本不了解我 也不清楚我的过去
You have no idea who I am or what I've been through.
麦蒂 她只是想全面了解
Maddie, she just wants to get the full picture
这一切意味着什么 你出现这些反应的原因
of what this all means, where your reactions stem from.
我不是有意诘难你
You're not being attacked here.
你们不了解我
You don't know me.
告诉你们 去你的吧
You know what? Screw this.
让我离开这里
Let me out of here.
麦蒂 别这样 让我们来帮助你
Maddie, please. Let us help you.
我想出去
I want out!
-麦蒂 -别碰我
- Maddie-- - Don't.
麦蒂不太好
Maddie's not okay.
你也经历过这种情况吗
You go through this, too?
在你脑子里
In your head?
是的 方式不同
In a different way, yeah.
不过感觉是一样的
Same feeling, though.
不受控制
Out of control.
我要帮本和麦蒂
I help Ben and Maddie.
诡魅海妖
第二季 第十二集
布里斯托尔湾报
布里斯托尔湾报
我在网上搜索过了
I tried searching online,
不过报纸的电子档案只能查到现今的
but the paper's digital archives only went back so far.
这是从1962年以来的所有档案吗
Is this is everything from 1962?
对 所有互联网诞生前出现的东西
Yeah, anything that predates the web
都可以在这层找到
will be found on this floor.
我也算一个
Oh. Myself included.
谢谢
Thanks.
不客气
No worries.
布里斯托尔湾报
布里斯托尔湾报
地方当局调查纵火案 或涉及蓄意杀人
现在感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
恢复如常了
Myself again.
那感觉就像有什么东西催逼着我
It's like something triggers me.
我那么做了 事后也知道自己做了什么
I act out, and afterwards, I'm aware of what I did,
只是不知道为什么那样做
I just don't know why I did it.
我懂你的意思
I know what you mean.
就好像你的另一面取代了你
It's like another side of you takes over.
在你父母家发生的事我很抱歉
I'm sorry about what happened at your parents' house.
没事的
It's okay.
那天夜里 我以为我看到芮安在那条路上
That night, I thought I saw Ryn on the road,
但她并不在那里
but she wasn't there.
也许没有办法修复 那歌♥声
And maybe there's no fixing it-- the song.
万一就这样了呢
I mean, what if this is it?
以后我们永远都这样了
Our new normal.
我们会想出办法的
We're gonna figure it out.
我们会没事的
We're gonna be all right.
芮安
Ryn.
她是治病的人
She is healer.
她会帮助我们
She will help us.
-打中了 -这太简单了
- Gotcha. - This is too easy.
好吧 没事没事 好吧
Okay, fine, fine, fine. All right.
请勿拍照
No pictures, please.
淡定 淡定 如果这是打地鼠
Easy, easy, easy. If that was Whack-a-Mole,
我刚才肯定和你打通关了
I would have just swept the floor with you.
好 只要对你晚上睡觉有帮助 麦克卢尔
Okay. Whatever helps you sleep at night, McClure.
郑重声明 我小时候更喜欢任天堂的游戏
For the record, I was more into Nintendo as a kid.
比如超级马里奥兄弟
You know, like ?Super Mario Brothers,
大金刚 塞尔达传说
Donkey Kong, Legends of Zelda.
刺猬索尼克
Sonic the Hedgeho.
好吧 那是世嘉的 不是任天堂的
Okay, that was Sega, not Nintendo.
你太让我失望了 马丁内斯
You're failing me, Martinez.
你太让我失望了
You're failing me.
听起来好像你社交生活非常活跃
Well, it sounds like you had a very active social life.
你根本不知道
Oh, you have no idea.
我爸从来都不让我玩电子游戏
My dad never let me play video games.
他觉得那些东西会"影响学习"
He thought they "Reduced academic achievement."
是他说的 不是我
Those were his words, not mine.
好吧 那你怎么能玩得那么好
Okay, then how'd you get so good then?
不听他的继续玩
Played them anyway.
感觉真好
This feels good.
什么
What?
现在 你和我
This. You and me.
几乎感觉...很正常
It almost feels... normal.
我懂你的意思
I know what you mean.
我们举杯吧
I propose a toast.
敬...
To, um...
敬现在 敬当下
To this, right here.
把过去的种种糟心事都丢掉
To leaving all that crap in the past.
以及 敬诚实
And, um, to honesty.
敬诚实
To honesty.
你之前知道这事吗
Did you know about this?
你知道那是纵火吗
Did you know it was arson?
地方当局调查纵火案 或涉及蓄意杀人
剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表