剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表
贝丝
Beth.
你
You.
你
You...
和海伦很像
are like Helen.
是的
Yes.
海伦和我是家人
Helen and I are family.
就像你和我
Like you and I.
家人
Family.
你知道陆地上还有很多其他人鱼吗
Did you know there are many others here on land?
像我们这样的
Like us?
其他的
Others.
你想见见他们吗
Would you like to meet them?
他们在这里
They are here?
离这里不远
Not far.
他们很乐意见到你
They would very much like to meet you.
来吧 我可以带你去
Come. I can take you.
我不知道 海伦
I don't know, Helen.
我觉得你有点小题大做了
I think you're blowing this out of proportion.
他们确实绑♥架♥了我们
They did abduct us.
可别忘了这茬
Let's not forget that.
那是他们被逼急了
Out of desperation.
或许这也是他们被逼急了
Well maybe this is desperation, too.
我的直觉告诉我 情况有点不对劲
My gut is telling me something is not right.
而且在我告诉贝丝之前
Well, Beth didn't trust you, either.
她也不信任你
Not until I told her.
告诉她什么
Told her what?
他们在这里
That they were here.
谁
Who?
那些纯种人鱼
The full-blooded ones.
瑞克
Oh, Rick.
你
Oh, you--
你不该告诉她的
Oh, you shouldn't have done that.
列维
Levi.
列维
Levi!
海伦 怎么了
Helen? What's going on?
你赶快过来
You need to get over here!
你的姐姐把列维带走了
Your sister has taken Levi!
这是我 我的体内
This is me? Inside?
这是你的生殖系统
This is your reproductive system.
你有双角子♥宫♥
You have a bicornuate uterus
鲸类和海豚也有这样的子♥宫♥
which can be found in whales and dolphins.
但你的卵巢只在单侧有
But you also have a single ovary,
这是某些种类鲨鱼才有的特征
which is a feature seen in certain types of sharks.
鲨鱼
Sharks.
所以她是健康的
So she's healthy?
我没有看到损伤或者异常
I see no damage, no abnormalities.
谢谢
Thanks.
这是个好消息 芮安
This is great news, Ryn.
现在我只需要分♥析♥我们带回来的样本
Now I just need to analyze those samples we brought back.
家乡的水
Water from home.
是的 如果我动作快的话
Yeah. If I work quickly,
在你们回家之前我们就能找到答案
we may have some answers before you go back.
列维走了
Levi's gone.
-去哪了 -不知道
- Where? - I don't know.
他和海伦之前跟我说过的一个人
He went with one of those people
一起走了
Helen was telling me about.
她不是说觉得他们很危险吗
Didn't she think they were dangerous?
听我说 你继续在这里工作
Look, you keep working here.
芮安可以跟我走
Ryn can come with me.
海伦说有几个地方我们可以去找找看
Helen said there's a couple of places we can check.
不是吧
Are you serious?
吧台后方闲人免进 出去吧
Yo, no civilians behind the bar. Come on.
-这是你的吗 -这是什么
- Is this yours? - What is it?
警官学院的申请
Application for the Sheriff's Academy.
肯定是某个服务员的
Must be one of the busboys.
得了吧 阿赞 你在申请
Come on, Xan. You're applying?
你想想
Thinking about it.
你还记得在职业介绍日那天
You remember when, um, it was Career Day
麦蒂的爸爸过来 给大家讲的那番话吗
and Maddie's dad came in, gave a talk?
我当时肯定睡着了
Must've slept through that one.
你真的可以看得出来 戴尔他
You could really tell that Dale just--
我也说不清 他肯定热爱他的职业
I don't know, he loved what he did.
他当时多自豪
How proud he was.
对某件事能有那样的感觉挺好的
Just be nice to feel that way about something.
你应该去申请
You should do it.
我说真的 阿赞
I'm serious, Xan.
你肯定会做得很好
You'd be good.
真的吗
Yeah?
你会的
You would.
我找到他了
I found him. The one I saw before.
他现在和我在一起
He's with me now.
我需要你把其他人召集起来
I need you to gather the others.
我会的
I will.
又是语♥音♥信箱 我相信她会回电♥话♥的
Voicemail again. I'm sure she'll call back.
我们可等不起她回电♥话♥了
Yeah, well, we're not waiting for her to call back.
本和芮安正在赶去另一个
Ben and Ryn are on their way
他们关我们的地方
to the other place where they kept us,
我们需要进到里面去
and we need to get in here.
那你想怎么做 闯进去
So what do you want to do, break in?
不 我们用钥匙
No, we'll use the key.
你怎么知道会有钥匙
How do you know there's a key?
这里是郊区 肯定会有钥匙的
It's the suburbs. There's always a key.
-海伦 不行 -行
- Helen, no. - Yes.
我姐夫会告你的
My brother-in-law will press charges.
别紧张 我们是家人
Relax, we're family.
你比我还要怕她
Huh! You're more afraid of her than I am.
我不害怕
I'm not afraid.
我只是想让事情回归正轨
I'm just trying to make things right.
那你一开始就不该告诉她
Well, maybe you shouldn't have told her anything to begin with.
里海牧场
Caspian Ranch.
听起来耳熟吗
Sound familiar?
不
No.
我在约翰的一张照片里看到过这个地方
I saw this place in a photo John had.
不好意思
Excuse me.
我不想打扰你们
I don't mean to bother you.
在石油钻井平台被毁的那天晚上
Any of you happen to be out on the water
你们有人碰巧在水里吗
the night the oil rig went down?
很多工具 为什么
Many tools. Why?
你永远不知道你会用到什么
You never know what you might need.
好了
All right.
海伦说他们把她关在地下室了
Helen said that they had her in the basement.
可能列维也被他们关在这
Maybe they keep Levi there.
可能
Maybe.
他们为什么这么做 绑走海伦
Why they do this? Take Helen?
他们以为她会告诉别人他们的身份
They thought she might tell people about who they are.
他们和你的种族的联♥系♥
How they're related to your kind.
像个秘密 他们害怕
Like secret. They are afraid?
他们认为如果人类知道了
They think that if humans knew,
就会伤害他们
they would do something bad to them.
是的 这也发生在我族人身上了
Yes. This happened to my people.
很久以前
Long time ago.
大屠♥杀♥
The massacre?
很多 很多被杀了
Many, many killed.
母亲们被逼着看她们的孩子死
Mothers made to watch their babies die.
为什么人类要做这种事
Why do humans do things like this?
有时候 是因为他们害怕
Sometimes because they're afraid.
有时候 我也说不好
Sometimes, I don't know,
或许是愤怒吧
angry.
你知道这件事
You know about this.
海伦告诉过我
Just from what Helen told me
剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表