剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表
《诡媚海妖》前情提要
Previously on Siren...
看啊
Look at that.
我们从海里捕捞了某个东西上来
We caught something out there.
这是芮安
This is Ryn.
这还挺难相信的
Kind of hard to believe someone
如果有人跟你说他们看到...
when they tell you they just saw...
美人鱼
A mermaid.
还有件事
There's something else.
还有一个吗
There's another one?
姐妹 你在找的人是她吗
Sisters? Is that who you're looking for?
《冰雪奇缘》
站住
Hey, stop!
但我看到她了
But I saw her.
本 快过来
Ben, get down here.
我们去抓她
We're gonna go get her.
-阿赞 -爸
- Xan! - Dad!
他们杀你♥爸♥爸
They kill your father.
-赞德呢 -我很担心他
- Xander? - I'm worried about him.
住手
Stop!
你听过海妖之歌♥的传说吧
You know the myths about a Siren song?
它能深入你的脑髓
It gets inside the your head.
你能再对我唱一次吗
Will you sing to me again?
你在拿我和你母亲做比较吗
You're comparing me to your mother?
也许是吧
I guess maybe I am.
这不是我想要的爱情
It's not the relationship I want to have.
姐姐的新家
Sister's new home.
也是芮安的
Ryn's, too.
诡媚海妖
第二季 第一集
一天前
清醒点 本
Come on, Ben.
天呐
God!
吓死我了
You scared me.
你跟着我
You follow.
只是想见见你
Just wanted to see you.
我不确定你是否还在镇上
I... wasn't even sure if you were still here in town.
我留下了
I stay.
其他人回去了
Others go back.
我还没机会
I didn't get a chance to...
和你说
to tell you.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
Sorry?
我没法不去想那件事
I can't stop thinking about it.
你姐姐
Your sister?
我不是故意杀死她的
I didn't mean to kill her, okay?
如果时光能倒流
If I could go back
能改变一切 我...
and change everything, I--
我会的
I would.
你做得到吗
You can do this?
不能
No.
那你为什么说这些
Then why you say this?
我只是想解释
I'm just trying to explain, okay?
我之前疯了
I was crazy.
我失去了理智
I was out of my mind.
但是你不在船上
But you weren't on that boat, okay?
你没看到
You didn't see it.
他们杀了我父亲
They killed my father.
他们把我姐姐关在笼子里
They keep my sister in cage.
伤害她
Hurt her.
所以他们才杀了你父亲
This is why they kill your father.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
去看我姐姐
To see my sister.
小麦
Mads!
-小麦 -妈
- Mads! - Hey, Mom.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我不知道你已经来了
I didn't realize that you were here.
我肯定是睡过头了
I must have fallen asleep.
-没事 -你知道我的
- It's fine. - You know me.
我一坐上车 我就...
Put me in a moving vehicle, and I'm--
我就会睡着
I'm out cold.
我记得
Yeah, I remember.
谢谢你来接我
Thanks for picking me up.
你有包吗 还是
You have bags, or...
就这一个 轻装出行
Oh, just this one. Traveling light.
我会开车送你回家
So I'm gonna drop you at the house.
晚饭时候再见吧
See you later for dinner?
好啊 都行
Yeah, sure, whatever works.
很高兴看到你
I'm happy to see you.
我也很高兴
I'm glad.
攀岩的时候怎么回事 本
So what the hell happened up there, Ben?
我失足滑下去了
Uh, I lost my footing.
你一个人去攀岩
You were climbing alone.
我没想清楚
I wasn't thinking.
你知道如果撞到岩壁的是你的脑袋
You know, if you'd have hit your head on that rock
而不是肩膀 你早就一命呜呼了
instead of your shoulder, you'd be dead right now.
-你知道的 对吧 -是的
- You realize that, right? - Yeah.
我有点担心你
Little worried about you.
我没事
Well, I'm fine.
我最近应该不会再去攀岩了
I probably won't be scaling Everest anytime soon.
我明白
Look, I get it.
有时人们会先行动后思考
Sometimes you act first and think later.
几个月前 我发现你晕倒在码头上
A few months ago, I found you passed out on the dock.
也许你玩得太过头了
Maybe you partied too much.
难道还要等到你哪个朋友跟人打架
Then one of your friends gets in a brawl,
然后来找我给他治伤吗
and I gotta patch him up?
我的意思是 在我看来
I mean, it just seems to me
事态好像有点失控了
like things are a bit out of control right now.
对 你这么说也对
Yeah, you could say that.
你妈妈可能会问我发生了什么
You know your mom's gonna ask me what happened.
那就告诉她事实
Well, tell her the truth.
我踩空了
I slipped.
是我的错
This is my fault.
在海里
In the ocean,
我们会向前看
we move forward.
一直都是
Always.
那边肩膀明天早上会疼的要命
That shoulder's gonna hurt like hell in the morning,
但是我不想给你开药
but I'm not inclined to write you a prescription.
我没事
I'm fine.
我不需要
I, uh... I don't need it.
本 我不想妄下结论
Look, Ben, I don't want to jump to conclusions,
但是如果你觉得有需要 这是...
but if you feel like you need it, there's a...
一个很不错的集♥会♥ 在拉马波
pretty decent meeting over in Ramapo.
好吗 是个互助协会 匿名的
Okay? It's a support group, it's anonymous.
很高兴你没有妄下结论
Glad you're not jumping to conclusions.
谢了 医生
Thanks, Doc.
旺达
Hey, Wanda.
戴尔
Hey, Dale.
吃天妇罗吗
Tempura?
不了
I'm good.
这是怎么了
What you got?
车祸
Mm. Car wreck.
手里还捏着手♥机♥
Cell phone in hand.
死因 愚蠢
Cause of death: stupidity.
什么风把你吹到天使港来了
So what brings you to Port Angeles?
我很好奇 想看看那份关于
I'm curious about that report
被冲上利比海滩的尸体的报告
on that body that washed up on Libby Beach?
那个军方的家伙 阿尔丹·德克尔
That military guy, Aldon Decker.
不会有报告的
Mm. There won't be a report.
什么意思
What do you mean?
军方今早出现了
Military showed up this morning
带走了尸体
and took possession.
你为什么不给我打电♥话♥
Why didn't you call me?
剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表