剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表
不 不要
No, no, no, no!
看着我 你还好吗
Look at me. You okay?
芮安
Ryn?
能听见我说话吗
Can you hear me?
本
Ben?
我♥干♥了什么
What did I do?
你确定你没事吗
You're sure you're all right?
心跳没有加快 没有焦虑吗
I mean, no accelerated heart rate? Anxiety?
我有点发抖 但其他方面感觉都还好
I mean, a little shaky, but other than that, I feel fine.
你什么都不记得了吗 芮安
You don't remember anything, Ryn?
我记得 但我停不下来
I remember, but could not stop.
没事 不是你的错
It's okay. It's not your fault.
有事 这不是芮安
Not okay. This is not Ryn.
有什么改变了我
Something change me.
明知道在做不好的事 却还是在做
Know I do bad thing, but do it anyway.
你现在感觉怎么样
How do you feel now?
现在还好
Okay, now.
我一唱歌♥就会觉得好受一点
When I sing, I feel better.
芮安之前告诉我们 这首歌♥对她也很有帮助
Ryn told us before that the song does something for her, too.
不管歌♥声能释放出了什么
Whatever it releases,
这物质的效力显然很强
it seems like it's strong enough
能够快速降低肾上腺素
to reduce the built-up adrenaline at a rapid rate.
让她远离针头一段时间
Might be a good idea to
可能会有帮助
keep the needles away from her for a while.
对 没错
Yeah, right.
那你呢 麦蒂
But what about you, Maddie?
什么意思
What do you mean?
我不知道 芮安刚才
I don't know. How about the fact
好像对你做了些什么
that Ryn just did her thing to you?
你表现得好像没事一样
You're acting like it's nothing.
我们正在解决这个问题 阿赞
Hey, we're working through it, Xan.
听说有个人脑子里一直是这首歌♥
Says the guy who's had this song stuck in his head
持续了大概几个月
for, what, the last couple months?
听着 我们能不能
Look, can we just--
对一下现在的状况 就一下下
just fact check, yeah, for, like, a second?
你们三个正在和军方合作
So the three of you are working with the military
从芮安身上提取出基因
to get some genetic goo out of Ryn
然后注射进本妈妈的身体里
and inject it into Ben's mom,
正因如此 芮安才会进入"野兽形态"
and because of all this, Ryn just went "Beast mode."
我是说 抱歉
I mean, I'm sorry,
但你们都得去检查一下脑袋
but y'all need to get your damn heads checked!
这只是我一个人的想法 所以...
That's just one guy's opinion, so...
他说得没错
He's not wrong.
检查脑袋那句
About checking our heads.
或许我们应该仔细考虑这件事
Maybe it's time we considered it.
德克尔的大脑扫描 你给我看的那个
Decker's brain scans, the ones you showed me.
我们也能做吗
Can we do the same for us?
当然 把你们带回实验室就好
Yeah. Just gotta get you back to the lab.
如果我们知道歌♥声是怎么影响我们的话
If we know exactly how the song's affecting us--
说不定就能有点办法
Maybe we can do something about it.
你应该先和我谈一下才对
You should've discussed it with me.
而不是去接受
Instead you go injecting
一种实验性的注射治疗
yourself with another experimental treatment.
我知道你想好起来 但...
I mean, I know you want to get better, but--
我认为这真的让我好起来了
I think it did make me better.
上次治疗时的那种
Those awful side effects
可怕的副作用已经消失了
from the previous treatment are gone.
我以前的神经痛甚至也好一点了
Even the nerve pain that I used to have is a little better.
虽然我不会在短期内
I'm not going to be running
就能跑马拉松 但这是个开始
marathons anytime soon, but it's a start.
你至少应该待在医院里
You should've at least stayed in the hospital
这样他们就能监控你
so they could monitor you.
你知道在那感染的几率更高
You know the chances of infection are higher there.
他们说我可以在家休养
They said that I could recuperate at home.
我只是... 在医院里
I just... It got really, really close there
有几分钟情况真的非常凶险
in the hospital for a few minutes.
我还以为要失去你了
I thought was gonna lose you.
但情况最终还是开始好转了
But things are finally turning around.
我们的儿子功不可没
And we have our son to thank for that.
你是什么意思
What do you mean?
是本找到了新的治疗方法
Ben is the one who found the new treatment.
他甚至请来了一位专业军医来操作
He even had a specialized military doctor to administer it.
这些人都是精英中的精英
These guys are the best of the best.
所以你们两个都瞒着我
So you've both been keeping this from me.
别怪他
Don't blame him.
他的本意是帮我 不是骗你
His intention was to help me, not to deceive you.
可是发生了这么多事
With everything that's been going on.
现在是放松的最佳时机
Now is the perfect time to put it to rest.
危险
核磁共振 第四区
你确定你要现在放松吗 妈
Are you sure you're up for entertaining right now, Mom?
每天都比前一天感觉好
Every day feels better than the last.
我看看我们能做什么
I'll see what we can do,
但现在这个时机是做...
but the timing right now is--
所有事 本
Everything, Ben.
如果说我学到了什么
If I've learned anything,
那就是我不能再理所当然的浪费时间了
it's that time is not something I can take for granted anymore.
我们大家都可以重新开始
All of us could use a fresh start.
说起来容易做起来难
That's easier said than done.
胡说
Nonsense.
明天晚上 七点
Tomorrow night, 7 PM.
不用穿的太隆重
Nothing fancy.
你可以和麦蒂一起来 而且
You can come with Maddie, and
我想让你再带上医院的那个女孩
I want you to bring that girl from the hospital,
救了我的那个 我要感谢她
the one who helped me. I need to thank her.
妈
Mom, uh...
本 拜托
Ben. Please.
好
Okay.
你还好吗
You okay?
还好
Yeah, fine.
你妈妈怎么样
How's your mom?
她想让我们明天去家里吃晚餐
Uh, she wants us to go to dinner tomorrow night.
她想让我把芮安也带上
She wants me to bring Ryn, too.
本的妈妈好点了吗
Ben's mother is better?
如果她都愿意见人的话 肯定是好多了
Must be, if she's feeling good enough to see people.
芮安和我一定得去
Look, Ryn and I have to go,
但如果你不想去...
but if you don't feel up to it--
没事
It's fine.
你确定吗
You sure?
不想扫她的兴
Wouldn't want to upset her,
她目前还是这种情况 对吧
not in her condition, right?
对
Yeah.
我们多久能看到结果
How soon until we see the results?
医生说明天早上
Doctor says tomorrow morning.
到你了
Your turn.
现在我得看看本的大脑了
Have to look at Ben's brain now.
海伦
Helen?
-你好 -一切还好吗
- Hi. - Is everything all right?
你发短♥信♥说需要立刻和我们谈谈
Your message said you needed to talk to us right away.
没错 谢谢你们这么快就赶来
Yes. Thank you for coming over so quickly.
像电视 但不是电视
Like TV, but not.
这叫影像
Uh, this is called film.
那两人是我父母
Those are my parents.
这是我仅有的他们在一起的画面
These are the only images I have of them together.
肚子里的那个 就是我
That bun in the oven, that's me.
我父亲在我出生后几周就去世了
My father died a few weeks before I was born.
海伦的父亲是怎么去世的
How did Helen's father die?
脑动脉瘤
Brain aneurysm.
至少我一直是这么以为的
At least that's what I was lead to believe.
什么意思
What do you mean?
这就是我叫你们来的原因
That's why I asked you to come over.
剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表