剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表
《诡媚海妖》前情提要
Previously on Siren...
本是爱
Ben is love.
麦蒂也是爱
Maddie is love.
芮安永远和你们在一起
Ryn always with you.
我们爱你
We love you.
而且在你找到
After you find the others,
其他失散的人鱼之后
the ones that are lost,
你就会回到这里 对吗
you'll just come back here, right?
可能
Maybe.
海伦还有家人
Helen has family.
你是瑞克吗 我是海伦·霍金斯
Are you Rick? I'm Helen Hawkins.
我必须要告诉你一件事 海伦
There's something I have to tell you, Helen.
这是我的姐姐
This is my sister.
我一直都知道 我不是孤身一人
I'd always assumed I was the only one.
-我找到了我们需要的人 -你确定吗
- I found the one we need. - You're sure?
如果我能说服她 让她自愿来
If I can convince her to come willingly,
我们就能从她身上得到更多
I think we'll get a lot more out of her.
本有大♥麻♥烦了
Ben's in big trouble.
邓杰内斯号♥的船员
A crew out of Dungeness
用渔网捞上了你♥爸♥的尸体
brought your dad's body up in their nets.
联调局的要见你们
The Feds want you.
我愿意帮助那些军人
I will help soldiers,
但他们也必须帮助芮安
but they must help Ryn, too.
美国♥军♥方直接下令
Case is closed on direct orders
命令结案
from the U.S. Military.
克拉斯科石油正在寻找新的大油田
Klesco Oil is looking for their next big hit.
他们在毁坏我们的生态系统
They're tearing our ecosystem apart.
波纳尔海鲜要租给
Pownall Seafood's leasing Klesco
克拉斯科一条管道用地
a strip of land for a pipeline.
我们要搞出点大动静
We gotta do something big.
逼他们永远离开这里
Push them outta here for good.
我的天啊 他们做到了
Oh, my God, they did it.
我看不到他们
I don't see them!
赞德 赞德
Xander?! Xander!
加尔文
Calvin!
加尔文 加尔文 快过来
Calvin! Calvin! Come on!
-赞德在哪 -烟雾太浓了
- Where's Xander? - There's too much smoke!
我找不到他
I couldn't find him!
赞德
Xander!
赞德
Xander!
赞德
Xander!
阿赞 赞德
Xan! Xander!
赞德 赞德 快来
Xander! Xander! Come on!
快起来
Get up!
坚持住 阿赞
Come on! Xan!
快点 快走
Come on! Go, go, go!
快坐下
Sit down!
麦蒂 我们得离开这
Maddie, we gotta get out of here!
加把劲 快好了
Go, go, go! That's it!
快走快走
Go, go!
努力呼吸
Come on, breathe!
加油 呼吸
Come on, breathe! Breathe!
你做的很好
You're doing good.
我去通知海岸防卫队 好吗
I'm gonna call the Coast Guard, okay?
不 不要
No! No.
不用了 让它接着烧吧
No. Let it burn.
诡媚海妖
第二季 第九集
急诊
就这样了
This is it.
我们完蛋了
We're screwed.
他们没法证明是我们干的 明白吗
They can't tie us to anything, okay?
我们统一口径
We stick to the story.
什么口径 我们帮着一群鱼人
What? That we helped a bunch of fish people
-回到水里吗 -燃油管路出现故障
- go back in the water? - Fuel line malfunction.
他们问起来 我们就这么说
That is what we tell them when they ask us.
如果他们问为什么不联♥系♥海岸防卫队
And if they ask why we didn't call the Coast Guard--
没有时间
No time.
为什么不联♥系♥他们
Why didn't we call them?
你为什么要放任它燃烧
Why'd you let it burn?
嘿 木已成舟
Hey. It's done.
覆水难收
It's all done.
我想的可不是这种焰火
Not the kind of fireworks I expected.
还好没人受伤
At least no one was hurt.
你在派对上看到本了吗
Did you see Ben at the party?
我看到他了 让我很惊喜
Yeah, I did. Surprised me.
没想到他会参加
I didn't think he'd be there.
他本来没想参加
He wasn't planning on showing.
也许他对克拉斯科的态度有所改观了
Maybe he changed his mind about Klesco?
他和麦蒂很晚才出现 头发湿漉漉的
He and Maddie both show up late, wet hair?
他一直在阻挠我和克拉斯科的生意
He'd been on my case about Klesco.
想让我取消赞助
Wanted me to pull my support.
那也不代表他会如此鲁莽
It doesn't mean he'd be so reckless.
他可是本啊
This is Ben we're talking about.
他确实是挺激动的
He was pretty worked up.
-怎么了 -是
- What is it? - Ah, it's--
没 没什么
No, it's.. it's fine.
他的确是在争吵之后匆忙离开了
He did rush off after all the fuss.
我去把这些扔到垃圾场
I'll drive this to the dump.
以防万一 扔到天使港的垃圾场吧
Take it to the one in Port Angeles just in case.
告诉我这事不是你做的
Tell me you didn't do this.
回头见
I'll see you later.
先不提你脑子里那些愚蠢的想法
Of all the stupid ideas you've gotten in your head--
你真的认为一个小小的变故
You really think one blip's
就能阻止一桩价值数百万美元的项目吗
gonna stop a multi-million-dollar project?
你最多也就是能让项目延期几个月而已
You maybe set them back a few months, max.
不管是谁做的 他们已经成功地引人注目了
Whoever did it, they got their attention.
是我的错 我把你惯坏了
This is my fault. I've indulged you.
你对这个世界的运作方式
You have these unrealistic fantasies of
有很多不切实际的幻想
how the world works.
我认为有正确的价值观并不是不切实际的幻想
I don't think having values is an unrealistic fantasy.
我教导你要关心家庭
I raised you to care about this family.
你有意识到你把我们至于何地吗
You realize the position you've put us in?
我们不会在这个问题上达成一致的
We're not gonna see eye to eye on this.
对 我们不会
No, we're not.
但是我不会再帮你了
But I'm done trying to help you.
我不会再保你出来了
I'm not coming to bail you out anymore.
别指望你的小研究项目
Don't expect any more support
还能再受到支持
with your little research projects.
两周后
很高兴你能过来
It's nice to have you over.
近来这里太清净了
Been a bit quiet around here.
不过现在也不怎么热闹
Not that this is much chattier.
心里有事吗
Something on your mind?
没有 我只是...
No. I was just, um...
在想我姐姐
thinking about my sister.
你姐姐
Your sister?
我想告诉她 我们家族的事
I want to tell her. About our family.
你原来说她思想很保守
Uh, you said she was closed-minded.
她老是觉得我有什么毛病
She always thought there was something wrong with me.
真荒唐
Ridiculous.
我只是想让她看看 你知道吗
I just need to show her, you know?
我们家族的这个秘密
This secret about our family,
不是每个人都能接受的
not everyone's ready for it.
我得让她理解
I need her to understand.
好的 如果你心意已决
Okay. If you're determined,
那我和你一起去
I'll go with you.
做你的后援
As backup.
吐司
Toast?
好
Sure.
你看起来... 你看起来很累
You seem, uh... You seem tired.
我一直没怎么睡好
I haven't been sleeping great.
剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表