剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表
Keep the pressure here.
-麦蒂 -不
- Maddie! - No!
麦蒂 麦蒂
Maddie! Maddie!
不
No!
你流血流得很严重 别走
You're bleeding bad. Don't leave.
不
No!
不
No!
小麦
Mads?
麦蒂
Maddie!
麦蒂
Maddie!
本
Ben!
你还好吗
Are you okay?
芮安 芮安 她在哪
Ryn? Ryn? Where is she?
她没事
She's okay.
她逃出来了
She got away.
伊恩呢
And Ian?
我没能救他
I couldn't save him.
你来读
You read
"记者死在水中坟墓"
"Reporter dies in watery grave."
坟墓 像姐姐那样
Grave. Like sister.
对
Yes.
"萨顿的车似乎在一条偏僻的海边小路
"Sutton appears to have lost control of his vehicle
失去了控制"
on a remote coastal road."
他们说这是场事故
They're saying it was an accident.
他为什么带我走
Why did he take me?
他想让全世界都知道你
He wanted to share you with the rest of the world.
这样就糟了
That would have been bad.
不会了
No more.
他已经死了
He is dead now.
你已经尽力了
You did everything you could.
戴尔 你有空吗
Dale, you got a sec?
泰德 请进
Oh, Ted. Come in.
我在想你能不能
I wonder if you could
那个 帮我个小忙
just, uh, do me a little favor.
我好像是欠你一个人情
Well, seems like I owe you one.
苏珊说你给了她一份工作
Susan told me you offered her a job.
我们也需要帮手
We could use the help.
罗伯塔转为兼♥职♥了
Roberta's gone down to part-time.
我该怎么帮你
So what can I do for you?
这个嘛
Well, um,
我在找海岸防卫队的报告
I'm looking for the, uh, Coast Guard report
伊莱恩出事那晚的
from the night of Elaine's accident.
我想你应该有办法搞到
Figured you probably have an "in" down there.
那是很久以前的事了
That's a long time ago.
十年了
Ten years.
你是为这才去见苏珊的吗
Is that why you went to see Susan?
是 那晚有些事
Yeah. Certain things from that night,
我本以为我都忘了
just, uh, things I thought I'd forgotten,
总是时不时跳出来
keep popping into my head.
你确定想都回忆起来吗
You sure you want to dredge all that up again?
有些问题还没有答案
Well, just some unanswered questions.
有些事我没法解释
Things I can't explain.
我真的很想记起到底都发生了些什么
I really just want to try to remember exactly what happened.
那好吧
Yeah, sure.
我试试看
I can look into that.
谢谢 我很感激
Thank you. I appreciate it.
泰德
Oh, Ted.
有些事最好还是留在过去
You know, some things are better left in the past.
是
Yeah.
你觉得怎样
What do ya think?
很不错吧
It's pretty sweet, right?
这是我的新工作
This is my new gig.
这不是埃迪·科博特的旧船吗
Isn't this, uh, Eddie Coburt's old boat?
不是旧船 是二手船
Uh, no, not old. Pre-owned.
这东西你花了多少钱
What'd this thing cost you?
他一分没花
Didn't cost him a cent.
我懂了 是你买♥♥的
Oh, I see. You bought it.
多轮了好多次班呢
All those extra shifts.
我一直在攒小费
I've been saving my tips.
你们想拿它干什么
What are you gonna do with it?
做生意呗 哥们
Gonna start a business, bruh.
珍妮是船主 我来经营
Janine is the owner, and I'm running it.
好吧 你们知道这...
Okay, so you realize this...
这不是渔船吧
this isn't a fishing boat, right?
我们做观光生意
We're gonna give tours.
出海旅游
Excursions.
这里可是全世界的人鱼之都啊
I mean, this is the mermaid capital of the world, right?
加尔文船长的美人鱼历险之旅
你们两个 真是绝配
You two, you are, uh, perfect for each other.
发生这种事我很抱歉
I'm sorry for what happened,
但这都是他自找的
but he brought it on himself,
就因为他
and it's because of him
芮安才没能植入那枚胚胎
that Ryn couldn't have that embryo implanted.
我没有宝宝了
No baby for me.
或许我们再试一次
Maybe we try again.
好 或许吧
Yes, maybe.
等时机一到
When the time is right.
晚上好 波纳尔先生
Evening, Mr. Pownall.
-西尔维亚 -半小时后吃晚餐
- Sylvia. - Dinner in 30 minutes.
-你想喝什么 -苏格兰威士忌 谢谢
- Would you like a drink? - Scotch, please.
一切都好吗
Everything okay?
再好不过了
Never better.
我去下面等你
I'll see you down there.
怀的不是我自己的孩子安全吗
It's safe for me to carry one that's not my own?
还有许多事我们不清楚
There's a lot we don't know.
我看它发育得越来越快了
I'm seeing accelerated development,
比人类快得多
beyond that of a human fetus.
但心跳有力
But the heartbeat is strong.
这是个好兆头
That's a positive sign.
好姑娘
That's my girl.
很快 我们就有血统纯粹的成员了
Pretty soon, we'll have a full blood of our very own.
剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表