剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表
What about in a human?
原理上来讲 是一样的
Same thing, in theory.
但是在那之前我们还要做很多研究
But there's a lot to study before we get there.
我们还有几个月才能做人体实验
We're months away from human testing.
我妈妈没有几个月的时间了
My mother doesn't have months.
也有加速进行人体实验的先例
Well, there are precedents for expediting human research.
如果有人愿意签约放弃一切成为被试就行
If someone were willing to sign away everything.
一个没什么可失去的人
Someone with nothing to lose.
会有方法的
There are ways.
洗钱
Money laundering?
不是吧 卡尔文
Please. Calvin?
他连自己的支票都搞不定
The man can't balance a checkbook.
行吧 也许他去卖♥♥精了
Okay. So maybe he sold his sperm?
恶心
Eww. Gross.
他绝对不可能
He would never.
但是你说得对
But you're right.
他昨晚又拿了好多钱回家
He came home flush again last night.
他肯定是去做蠢事了
He's doing something boneheaded.
你觉得他有可能贩毒吗
You think he's dealing?
他高中卖♥♥过几回大♥麻♥
He ran a little weed in high school.
操 他肯定会被抓的
Shit. He's totally gonna get caught.
然后又蹲一次大狱
And go to jail, again.
你要是给他发短♥信♥的话
You know, if you're texting,
最好不要提到毒品
you might not wanna mention drugs.
我在跟踪他
I'm stalking.
我想知道他卖♥♥给谁了
I wanna know who he's selling to.
怎么做 给我看看
How? Let me see.
卡尔文经常丢手♥机♥
Calvin loses his phone so often,
我们就让他在我的手♥机♥上永久授权了搜索权限
we have him permanently authorized on my phone finder.
他在码头的南边
He's at the south side of the docks?
我希望他只是在卖♥♥大♥麻♥
I hope he's just selling weed.
靠
Shit.
我应该过去吗
Should I go down there?
不 那是我的地盘 我下班之后过去
Nah, that's my turf. I'll go after work.
谢谢
Thanks.
所以爸爸妈妈也和我们一样吗
So Mom and Dad were like us, too?
爸爸想告诉你的
Dad wanted to tell you.
但是妈妈死的时候你太小了
But you were so little when Mom died.
太难了
And it was hard.
你在接受心理治疗
You were in therapy.
我们不知道你能不能保守住这个秘密
We didn't know if you could keep the secret.
我们想找到合适的时机告诉你
We wanted to tell you when the time was right.
然后你吸了毒
Then with the drugs...
再也没找到合适的时机
It just never came.
那是我的母亲
That's my mother.
对 很久之前 她也是族群的一员
Yes. A long time ago, she was part of the group.
是在我出生之前照的
It's before I was born.
她是个不受束缚的人
She was an independent spirit.
不能一直留在一个地方
Couldn't stay in one place.
所以她就走了
That's why she left.
你太小了 不可能见过她
You're too young to have met her.
族群的成员很少离开
Members of the group rarely leave.
如果有人离开 人们会记住
When they do, people remember.
然后把故事流传下来
And they pass on the stories.
那你们都知道我的事吗
So did you all know about me?
有过传言说你妈妈有了孩子
There were rumors your mother had a child.
我们去你的店里打探过
And your shop's been on our radar.
你出现的时候
When you showed up,
我们就都懂了
we pieced it together.
她从来没跟我说过她生活的这一部分
She never told me anything about this part of her life.
我相信她肯定是有原因的
I'm sure she had good reasons.
我们计划明天聚一下
We have a gathering planned for tomorrow.
你可以见一些我们的人
You could meet some of us.
麦克和男孩子们都会去
Mike and the boys will be there.
海伦
Helen?
细胞能帮助本的母亲吗
The cells will help Ben's mother?
我觉得会
I think so.
我希望会
I hope so.
-你确定吗 -不 我不确定
- Are you sure? - No, I'm not.
之前从来都没试过
It's never even been tried before.
我还有什么选择
What choice do I have?
我只是
I just...
我们不清楚会出现什么并发症
We don't know what the complications could be.
如果我不做点什么 她就没机会了
If I don't do something, she's got no chance.
我们想留芮安观察24小时
We'd like to keep Ryn for 24 hour observation.
芮安 可以吗
Ryn, is that okay?
好 可以
Okay. Yes.
我们不会把她自己留在这
We're not leaving her here alone.
我留下
I'll stay.
我看看能不能找到一张简易床
I'll see if I can find a cot.
我不知道你怎么能这么冷静
I don't know how you're holding together so well.
你怎么想 阿赞
What do you think, Xan?
你了解我
I mean, you know me.
也知道我妈的脾气
You know my mom.
这是不是太冒险了
Is this just too risky?
如果有任何...
If there was anything--
任何我能做的可以救我爸爸 我会做的
anything I could've done to save my dad, I would've.
是啊
Yeah.
你怎么...
How'd you, uh...
你怎么得到那些医学资料的
How'd you find out about the medical stuff, anyway?
妮可
Nicole.
你在逗我吗
Oh. Are you kidding me?
所...所以 怎么 你现在又信任她了
So... So, what, you trust her now?
没 可你不是也说会尽你所能吗
No. But you know how you said that you would do anything?
我想我就是在尽我所能吧
Well, I guess that this is my anything.
妈妈 先听我说完 好吗
Mom, just hear me out, okay?
在你的晚会 德克尔医生告诉了你一个
Now, at your gala, Dr. Decker told you about a trial
可以治愈老鼠瘫痪的实验
that cured paralysis in rats.
我联♥系♥上了与他合作的人
I got in touch with the people who he was working with.
他们准备好做人类试验了 妈妈
They're ready for a human trial, Mom.
你会是他们第一位病人
You'd be their first patient.
我感谢你所做出的努力
I appreciate what you're trying to do.
你过去十年都在帮助我
You've helped me for the last ten years.
本 我累了
Ben, I'm tired.
不 妈妈 这是最前沿的科技了
No, Mom, this is the cutting edge of what is possible.
风险确实有
There are risks.
我不知道会发生什么
I mean, I don't know what's gonna happen.
但这治好了那些瘫痪的老鼠
But it cured paralysis in those rats.
我看到它们了
I saw them.
如果有什么能救你 一定就是这个了
If anything can save you, this is it.
不管我还剩多久
Whatever time I have left,
我想和你 你♥爸♥爸和道格度过
I-- I want to spend it with you and Dad and Doug.
我不会放弃的
I'm not giving up.
我会告诉她的
I'll tell her.
替我给你妈妈一个拥抱
And give your mom a hug for me.
本希望你为了身体吃一些
Ben wants you to eat for your strength.
这里的食物尝起来像...
Food here taste like...
...石头
...rocks.
抱歉 尝尝这些绿色的东西
Sorry. Look, try some of this green stuff.
这要做难吃了也不容易
Hard to get that wrong.
像是水里的鱼
Like fish under water.
很软 像是...
Soft. Like, um...
海蜇 有长触手的
Jellyfish? Long tentacles?
海蜇 是的
Jellyfish. Okay. Yes.
甜海蜇
Sweet jellyfish.
本的母亲会接受芮安的细胞
Ben's mother will take Ryn's cells.
这让麦蒂担心了吗
This worry Maddie?
我希望会成功
I hope it works.
让我们拭目以待
We'll see.
你喜欢她
You like her?
她有时很难相处
剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表