剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表
我可以保护所有你在乎的人
you care about if you help me.
这可以成为我们的秘密
This can be our secret.
谢谢
Thank you.
爸爸 现在有什么能告诉我吗
Dad, can you tell me anything yet?
亲爱的 对不起 我 我不能
Honey, I'm sorry. I-- I can't.
我可以见本吗
Will I be able to see Ben?
还不知道
I don't know yet.
我可以等
I'll wait.
阿赞 你得振作起来
Xan, you gotta get it together, man.
你必须保持冷静
You gotta stay calm.
我尽力了 我尽量
I'm trying, okay? I'm gonna try.
我们什么都不用说
Hey, we don't have to say a thing.
一句话都不用说
All right? Not a word.
在这儿等着
Wait here.
搞什么鬼 克里斯
What the hell? Chris!
哥们儿 怎么了 怎么搞的
Dude. Dude, what's going on? What happened?
联邦调查局 他们抓住我了
The Feds, they came and got me.
-他们开着直升机来抓我 -你们几个
- I mean, they came in with a chopper. - Hey, guys.
不准说话
No talking.
走吧
Let's go.
谢谢
Ah. Thank you.
我们该怎么办
What are we gonna do?
我们还不知道
We don't know
克里斯会不会对他们说什么
if Chris is gonna say anything to them, okay?
你看见他了 哥们
You saw him, man.
他已经染上毒瘾了
He's strung out on somethin'.
他肯定会说是个该死的人鱼杀了我父亲
He's gonna say that a damn Merman killed my father.
所以我们现在必须要开口了 对吗
So we gotta talk now, right?
我们得说点什么 别无选择
We have to say something. We have no other choice.
死定了 哥们 我们死定了
So screwed! Man, we are so screwed!
阿赞 你需要冷静
Hey, Xan, you need to calm down, man.
你疯了吗
Are you trippin'?
你怎么能告诉他保持冷静呢
How can you tell the man to stay calm
之前是你叫他
when you were the one who told him
把他爸用布包起来
to wrap his dad up in a damn tarp
扔到海里喂鱼
and feed him to the fish?
我还是会做同样的决定
Okay, I'm still saying the same thing.
我们冷静点会更好
It is better if we just stay quiet.
胡说八道 不管克里斯跟他们说什么
Bullshit. Whatever Chris tells them,
只要我们三个统一口径 三对一
they're not gonna believe him
他们肯定不信他
if it's three against one.
事实是 我爸的胸口上有个大窟窿
What about the fact that my dad's got
这该怎么办
a great big hole in his chest?
这该怎么圆回来
I mean, how are we gonna talk our way around that?
也许 也许他被钩子弄伤了
Maybe... Maybe he got injured by a hook
然后他被网缠住的时候
when he got caught up in the net,
我们没看见 怎么样
and we just didn't see it then, right?
我们只要坚持一个说法 阿赞
We just stick to what we've always said, Xan.
不行 我们一个字都不能说
No. We keep our mouths shut,
我们等律师来
and we wait until the lawyer gets here.
哥们 我都不敢相信我的耳朵
I literally cannot believe you, dude.
律师会来 但是他只会来找一个人
That lawyer is gonna be looking out for one person in here,
那个人就是你
and it's you.
我爸爸会帮我们所有人的
My dad is gonna help all of us, okay?
我可以保证
I will make sure of that.
我们
Us?
他不在乎我们
He doesn't give a shit about us.
他甚至都不认识我
He doesn't even know me!
我告诉你
Let me tell you something,
那些穷尽一生努力赚房♥租的人
the people that spend their lives tryin' to make the damn rent,
就是那些先倒霉的人
they're the ones that go down first, okay?
这个世界就是这样 本
That's how it works, Ben.
阿赞和我都死定了 但是 你
Xan and I are gonna fry, while you,
你可以全身而退 回家找妈妈去
you're gonna walk off home, clean, to Mommy.
我绝不会让你们出事的
I would never let that happen to you.
我受够了保护那些
I am done protecting those things
你抱怨了一辈子的事情
that you spend your life whining over.
自从他们进城以来 一切都急转直下
Everything's gone to hell since they've come into town.
对吗
Right?
联邦调查局想要真♥相♥ 他们肯定能拿到
The Feds want the truth, they're gonna get it.
他们会从克里斯那里得到
They're gonna get it from Chris,
会从我这里得到
and they're gonna get it from me.
你不会背叛我的 对吧 阿赞
I'm not gonna get push back from you. Right, Xan?
来吧 告诉我你不在乎
Come on, tell me you don't care
那些该死的东西会出什么事
what happens to those freakin' things.
我只在乎和他们做玉米卷的日子 我不
Make tacos with 'em for all I care, man. I don't--
我也不在乎我会遭受什么
I don't care what happens to me anymore, either.
那就只能这样了
So then it's set.
我们说实话
We tell the truth.
是一个人鱼杀死了肖恩
It was a Merman that killed Sean.
好吧 说吧 说出去吧
All right, go ahead. Go ahead.
就跟联邦调查局这么说
Try saying that to the FBI.
你疯了
You're insane!
他们不是军队
They're not the military, man.
他们不了解这件事
They don't know about this.
闭嘴吧你
Just shut up!
住手
Hey! Hey! Stop!
停下来 加尔文 停下行吗 停下来
Stop it! Calvin, stop! Okay? Stop!
-你们俩都停下 -好吧 好吧
- Both of you. - All right, all right.
我爸爸肯定不想看到你们这样 所以
My dad wouldn't wanna see any of this, so just...
停手吧
stop.
都完了
It's over.
联邦调员要见你们
The Feds want you.
走吧
Let's go.
我要告诉你们真♥相♥
I'm gonna tell you the truth.
他
He,
他被网缠住了
He got caught in the net.
他在甲板的哪一边
What side of the deck was he on?
是左舷
It was the portside.
右舷
Starboard.
我确定
Definitely.
如果我告诉你 赞德说没有网呢
What if I told you Xander said there was no net?
没有网 加尔文说的
No net? Calvin said that?
如果赞德告诉我们 是你
How about Xander telling us it was you
刺伤了他父亲呢
that stabbed his father?
我不知道 我会说他脑袋坏了
I dunno, I'd-- I'd say he's whack.
跟那个说是人鱼干的的人一样脑子坏了吗
Crazy as the guy who said it was a mermaid?
是我
It was me.
是我做的
I did it.
我们整晚都在工作
We'd been working all night,
然后 肖恩被网子缠住了
and, yeah, Sean got caught up in a net,
但他不是因此而死的
but that's not how he died.
我过去帮他
I went to free him,
手里拿着一根鱼叉
I was holding a gaffing pole.
一个浪过来 我被拍倒了
A wave hit, and I went down.
我全身的重量 都直接压在了他的胸部
All my weight, it went right into his chest.
没其他人看到吗
No one else saw this?
天很黑
It was dark.
我不知道他们在哪里
I don't know where they were.
我们知道这对我很不利 所以
We knew that it would look bad for me, so...
我告诉他们 我们得把尸体裹起来
I told the guys that we needed to wrap the body,
扔在海里
bury it at sea.
我是比尔·格罗顿 你的律师
I'm Bill Groton, your lawyer.
在这里和克里斯托弗熟悉了一下
Been getting acquainted with Christopher here.
所以坏消息是
So the bad news is
你们说的 联邦调查局一句都不信
the Feds didn't buy a word of your stories.
他们要上诉了
They're pressing charges.
好消息是他们指出
The good news is they indicated
你们说的都非常不相一致
you were all so wildly inconsistent,
他们很难联♥系♥起事件的前因后果
they find it hard to make heads or tails of things.
剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表