剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表
Yeah!
成功了
All right.
要多久才能填满
How far does it have to fill?
要一直抽
All the way.
真希望这样能行
God, I hope this works.
芮安去哪了
Where's Ryn?
我去找她
I'll go find her.
有什么事吗
Hey, can I help you?
我在找本·波纳尔
Oh, I'm looking for Ben Pownall.
我是伊恩·萨顿 KFGT新闻的
I'm Ian Sutton, KFGT News.
你是本吗
Are you Ben?
我来这里做一个
I'm, uh, here doing a story
那些上个星期被冲上海岸的鲸鱼的报道
about those beached whales from last week.
我希望你能给我点背景信息
I thought you might be able to give me some background.
现在不太方便
Uh, it's not a good time.
好吧 不好意思
Oh, yeah, I'm sorry.
我应该提前打电♥话♥的
I should have called first.
那个 我只是想进行一个简单的采访
Look, I just need a quick quote.
我的主编正疯狂催我这篇文章
My producer's all over my ass about this story.
你懂的 动物惨剧销量最大
You know, animal tragedy always does big numbers.
这世道啊
World we live in.
好吧 我们刚救援了很多动物
All right. Well, uh, we just got a ton of new rescues in.
这些能和那些鲸鱼联♥系♥起来吗
Would that be connected to the whales?
我要去我车里拿点东西
I gotta get some stuff from my car
然后立刻回去工作
and get right back to it,
但如果你想和我一起走一程
but if you want to walk with me...
我没问题
I can work with that.
那你们现在对于造成鲸鱼上岸的原因
So what's the current theory
有什么推论了吗
on what caused the whale beaching?
并不仅是推论
It's not a theory.
克拉斯科石油正在寻找他们下一个大项目
Klesco Oil is looking for their next big hit.
他们在毁坏我们的生态系统
They're tearing our ecosystem apart.
我靠 你确定吗
Shit. You sure about this?
去查查"声波炮"
Just look up "Sonic cannon."
能找到你想知道的一切
That'll tell you everything you need to know.
很高兴知道这里的新闻不都是假的
It's nice to know not all the news is fake around here.
那天有个疯子居然想要说服我
You know some nut actually tried to convince me
布里斯托尔湾人鱼是真实存在的
that Bristol Cove mermaids were real the other day?
现在我手♥机♥通讯录里有了个"疯子加尔文"
Now I got a contact in my phone for "Crazy Calvin."
别因为一个神经病就对整个镇有偏见
Well, uh, don't judge our whole town on one whack job.
我很确定不止一个
I'm sure it's more than just one.
他们通常都结队出行
They usually travel in packs.
你变弱了
You weak.
变得像人类了
Become like human.
人类杀我们
Human kill us.
我不会变成人类
I will not be human!
你好啊 芮安
Oh, hey, Ryn.
不知道你在这儿
Didn't know you were here.
抱歉 我猜这些家伙终于饿了
Sorry. I guess these guys are finally hungry.
再见
Bye.
进去水里 现在
Get in water! Now!
芮安
Ryn!
本 不要
Ben! No!
本 本 不
Ben! Ben, no!
-芮安 -本
- Ryn! - Ben!
本
Ben!
芮安 你还好吗
Ryn, are you okay?
不是本的战斗
Not Ben's fight!
我的战斗
My fight!
你有可能死在那里
You could have died in there.
那我死
Then I die.
这是我们的方式
This is our way.
本不能选
Ben cannot choose.
她会死
She will die.
芮安告诉过我们无法阻止这场战斗
Ryn told us we couldn't stop the fight,
但你还是去做了
but you tried anyway.
你是不是又听见了 她的歌♥
Were you hearing it again, her song?
在你脑海里
In your mind?
我 我要去清醒清醒
I, uh-- I need to clear my head.
你好
Hello.
你是瑞克吗
Are you Rick?
有什么事 你是警♥察♥吗
Why? You a cop?
我是海伦·霍金斯
I'm Helen Hawkins.
我们从没见过面
We've never met,
我知道这听起来很疯狂
and I know this might sound really crazy,
但我认为你在找我
but I think you've been looking for me.
你认错人了
Uh, you got the wrong guy.
我做了线上DNA检测
Uh, I did an online DNA test.
也许你也做了
Maybe you did, too?
我看到你在寻找家人的时候
When I saw that you were looking for family,
我必须要来
I had to come.
是的 那是好多年前了
Yeah, that was a few years ago.
我想我勾选了那个
I guess I checked that little, uh,
"找到我"选项
"Find me" Box.
我也是
Yeah. Me, too.
而现在我们在这里
And here we are--
成了亲人
relatives.
我得进去了
I gotta head inside.
有时间来我的店里坐
Stop by my shop sometime.
布里斯托尔湾的海伦古董店
Helen's Antiquities in Bristol Cove.
我可以告诉你更多关于我家族的事
I can tell you more about my family.
不对
Well--
我们的家族
Our family.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
这不是本的错
It's not Ben's fault.
他很煎熬
He's struggling.
你的歌♥一直在他脑海里
Your song is in his head.
歌♥是毒药
Song is poison.
像植物一样
Like plant.
不 它肯定不是毒药
No, it's definitely not poison.
可能药能帮助本
Maybe medicine help Ben.
治疗
Heal.
像我们的植物
Like our plants.
我不知道
I don't know.
我搞不懂它
I don't understand it.
可能这正是我们要做的
Maybe that's what we need to do.
弄明白它代表什么
Figure out what it means.
对着它说点什么
Say something into it.
点什么
Something into it.
这是什么
What is this?
我们会用它录下你唱的歌♥
We'll use it to record your song.
接下来我们会把它和其他海洋里的动物
Then we're gonna compare it to some other sounds
发出的声音做对比
made by animals in the ocean.
如果我们找到另一个类似的声音
If we find another sound like it,
也许能找出阻断它的方法
we might be able to figure out how we can block it.
我唱歌♥本没事吗
Ben will be safe when I sing?
我们不在这里
Uh, we're not gonna be in here.
我们会让它开始录音
We're gonna set it to record,
然后离开房♥间
and then we're gonna leave the room.
如果你们离开了 我唱给谁听
If you leave, who do I sing to?
这台机器 它能采集声音
The machine. It captures sound.
我面对人类时才能唱出歌♥来
Song only comes when I sing to a human.
麦蒂不会有事吧
Maddie will be safe?
听我的歌♥
From my song?
这会阻隔一切声音
These block out all the sound.
准备好了吗
Are we ready?
麦蒂没事吧
Maddie's okay?
麦蒂
Maddie is, uh,
没事
okay.
你唱歌♥时
What does it feel like
有什么感觉
剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表