剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表
因为它创造了奇迹
because it worked wonders.
对了
By the way,
我从克拉斯科石油拿到了那段录像的复件
I got a copy of that video from Klesco Oil.
想要听听你对此的看法
Want to get your take on this.
他们说没有人类能游这么深
They say no human can possibly swim this deep.
你是专家 你怎么想
You're the expert. What do you think?
看起来像是有人
Looks like someone is playing
好好地耍了克拉斯科一把
a very good trick on Klesco.
你是什么意思
What do you mean?
就像你说的 没有其他解释
Like you said, there's no other explanation.
这就不可能发生
It just makes no sense.
我很好奇 你和本怎么变成朋友的
I'm curious, how did you and Ben become friends?
本差点开车撞到我
Ben almost hit me with car.
还是个骑行爱好者呢
Avid bicyclist, this one.
感谢上帝她戴了头盔 对吗
Thank God she had a helmet on, hmm?
你们聊得怎么样
How are you guys doing?
时间刚好
Oh, just in time.
我需要一杯酒
I need a drink.
芮安
Ryn?
妈妈 我知道我已经说过了
Mom, I know I already said it,
但 真的 你看起来真棒
but, really, you look so great.
我等不及变得更好了
Well, I can't wait to start feeling even better.
是的 缓慢但稳步变好
Yeah, slow but steady.
我希望别太慢
I hope not too slow.
你知道我什么时候能注射下一针药剂吗
Do you know when I'll be getting my next dose?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
我会和医生谈
I'll talk to the doctor.
太好了
Great.
我很高兴你们都能来参加
I'm so happy you could all join us.
是的 感激你们的到来
Yeah. I'd like to thank you all for coming.
我们的家庭经历了很多
Our family's been through a lot.
对我来说难以想象得多
Means more to me than you know.
住进医院
Being in the hospital, uh,
让我意识到什么是真正重要的
made me realize what's really important.
敬家庭
To family.
是的
Yeah.
敬新朋友们
To new friends,
也敬最重要的人
and to those who matter most.
麦蒂 你赶来了
Maddie! Oh, you made it.
太好了
I'm so glad.
快请坐 你来得正是时候
Um, please sit. You're just in time.
西尔维娅做了她超级拿手的烤鸭
So Sylvia has prepared her world famous duck roast.
这道菜应该被摘录进烹饪书里
It should be one for the books.
你还好吗
You okay?
嗯
Yeah.
好了
All right.
在麦蒂所有朋友里 你算是和她认识最久的
You've known Maddie the longest out of all her friends.
你也许比我还了解她
Probably knew her better than I ever did.
我猜如果有任何人能告诉我
I guess I thought if anyone can tell me
她到底怎么了
what's really going on with her,
可能只有你了
it might be you.
她...
Well, she's--
她度过了艰难的几个月
She's had a rough few months.
是啊
Yeah.
工作压力很大
Lots of work stress.
但你知道麦蒂的
But you know Maddie.
她很坚强 对吧
She's a fighter, yeah?
不管是什么让她这么累 不用担心
Whatever's getting her worked up, don't worry,
她会恢复的
she'll bounce back.
我不是思想保守
I don't mean to sound closed-minded,
我也不在乎她是不是同时在和几个人约会
and it's not that I care that she's seeing more than one person,
男人或女人 只是...
man or woman, it's just--
抱歉...您什么意思
I'm sor-- What do you mean?
她和本还有芮安在一起
Her being with Ben and Ryn?
他们...
They're...
你懂的 在一起
You know, together.
拜托 不不 这...
Come on. No, no, it's--
芮安是...她是...
Ryn's a-- She's--
等等
Wait.
所以芮安和麦蒂
So Ryn and Maddie
还有本
and Ben--
在一起谈恋爱
Are in a relationship together.
真正的在一起
In the biblical sense.
芮安亲口告诉我的
Ryn told me herself.
你不知道吗
You didn't know?
芮安 你什么时候回芬兰
Ryn, when are you going back to Finland?
芮安...办理了签证延期
Ryn is on a... an extended visa program.
我留在陆地上 我自己的选择
I stay on land. My choice.
泰德 我能问你件事吗
Ted, can I ask you something?
外面那个老水井
The old well out the back,
有多长的历史
how long's it been there?
花♥园♥旁边那个 我之前见过
By the garden. I've seen it before.
麦蒂 我...
Maddie, I, uh...
我几周前正好碰到你妈妈了
I happened to see your mother a few weeks ago.
她看上去气色不错
She looked great.
谢了
Thanks.
我敢肯定这个过程一定不容易
I'm sure it's been a-- a long road,
但我很开心见到她状态不错
but I was really happy to see her doing better.
我也是 很开心
Me too. Very happy.
如果...我是说 等我有兴致了
And if-- I mean, when I feel up to it,
我想去研究中心看看你
I want to come and see you at the Research Center.
已经好久了
Been way too long.
麦蒂是疯了吗
Is Maddie mad?
麦蒂不太好
Maddie is not okay.
不 不好
No. Not okay.
因为麦蒂撒谎了
Because Maddie lie.
芮安不想撒谎
Ryn doesn't want to lie.
不能在和本还有麦蒂在一起这件事上撒谎
Not about being with Ben and Maddie.
其他人应该知情
Others should know.
但是...
But--
我们相爱了
We are in love.
没错 我们相爱了
Yes. We're in love.
我们相爱了
We're in love.
我们三个人
The three of us!
那好吧
Okay then.
不再掩饰了吗
No more pretend?
我...
I...
抱歉 失陪
I'm sorry. Excuse me.
她不太舒服
She hasn't been feeling well.
失陪 我该...
Excuse me. I should...
我该...
I should, uh--
这...
Uh, well...
谢谢您的款待
Thank you for food.
美国海军研究机构
你播放的是那个吗
You playing the right one?
是的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
调大声
Turn it up.
关掉
Shut it off!
我说了...
I said--
无意打扰你
Don't mean to disturb you.
不 快请进
Oh, no, come on in.
抱歉我...在晚饭时心不在焉
Sorry I was so, uh, distracted at dinner.
可以理解
It's understandable.
真是一场大戏
That was quite the show.
这么说也可以
That's one way to put it.
我只希望那三个人能想清楚
I just hope those three figure it out,
不管这到底算什么
whatever it is.
是啊
Yeah.
你之前在问...
You were asking about the, uh...
水井的事
the well?
它给这房♥子增添了不少特色 不觉得吗
剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表