剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表
给我回个电♥话♥
So just call me back.
本 你为我做了这个计划
Ben, you made this plan for me.
大家都参与了
We all did.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们很高兴你能来
We're so glad you're here.
你感觉怎么样 芮安
How are you feeling, Ryn?
挺好
Good.
这是丽娜 我们的医生
This is Leena, our doctor.
你好 很荣幸见到你 芮安
Hello. It's an honor to meet you, Ryn.
见到你们所有人
To meet all of you.
我是麦蒂 这是本
I'm Maddie. This is Ben.
我会好好照顾芮安的
I'll take good care of Ryn.
我保证
I promise.
我们有很多生产经验
We've had many births,
许多生育治疗
many fertility treatments
就在这个牧场
right here at this ranch.
你准备好了吗
Are you ready?
准备好了
Yes. Ready.
泰德
Ted.
你好 苏珊
Hello, Susan.
我能进去吗
Can I come in?
你介意我坐一会儿吗
Would you mind if I sit down for a sec?
不 完全不会
No. Not at all.
要喝点什么吗
Can I get you anything?
水 水就行
Uh, water. Water would be nice.
谢谢
Thanks.
已经有一段时间了
Been a while.
对 孩子们没事吧
Yeah. Are the kids all right?
没事
Yeah, yeah.
这听起来可能有点奇怪
Yeah, this-- this is maybe gonna sound a little strange,
但 你还记得伊莱恩出事的那晚吗
but, uh, do you remember the night of Elaine's accident?
当然
Of course.
我当时坐在急诊室
I was sitting in the E.R.
他们把伊莱恩紧急送进手术室
They just rushed Elaine into surgery,
然后你和戴尔过来了
then you and Dale showed up.
对 没错 我们出去吃饭
Yeah, that's right. We were out to dinner,
戴尔在车站接到了电♥话♥
and Dale got a call from the station,
我们之后就直接
and we, um, took off for the hospital
去了医院
right after.
你和我坐在一起 一起等着
You sat with me, waited with me.
你当时状态不好
You were pretty messed up,
可能是因为惊吓
probably in shock,
可能有点醉了
a little drunk maybe.
你还记得我特别说了什么吗
Do you remember specifically what I said?
泰德 那是十年前的事了
Ted, it was ten years ago.
我必须知道 我有没有说事故的事情
I need to know. Did I say anything about what happened?
这很重要
It's important.
你说你们俩在喝酒
You said you two had been drinking,
起了争执
got into an argument.
然后船失控了
Then you lost control of the boat.
伊莱恩掉下船 你紧接着跳进去
Elaine fell over, you dove in after her,
然后你说...
and then you said you...
你看见了什么人
you saw someone.
水下的女人
A woman under the water.
不是伊莱恩 是另一个女人
And not Elaine. A-another woman.
你说她袭击了你
You said she attacked you.
不合理 对吧
Doesn't make sense, right?
晚上在水下 我怎么能看见东西呢
Under the water at night, how could I see anything?
我们开出了数海里
We're miles out to sea,
周围没有别的船
and there aren't any other boats around.
创伤有时候会扭曲我们脑子里的东西
Trauma sometimes, twisting things in our brains.
对啊
Yeah.
水下的女人根本讲不通
Woman under the water doesn't make any sense.
谢谢你 苏珊
Thank you, Susan.
你还好吗
How are you doing?
我没事
I'm okay.
好日子 坏日子
Good days, bad days.
找到工作了吗
Getting any work?
不是我没尽力
Mmm. Not for a lack of trying.
我们办公室的罗伯塔要去做兼♥职♥了
Roberta in our office is going down to part-time.
我也许能给你些活儿做
I might have something for you.
好的
Okay.
所以这个仪式是为了什么
So this ritual, what's it for?
这叫做剥落
It's called shedding.
芮安的下半身将浸没在海水里
Ryn's lower half will be submerged in seawater.
等等 你想让她变身吗
Wait, you want her to transform?
海伦 你没提到这事
Helen, you didn't say this.
太危险了
It's too dangerous.
我也很犹豫
I was hesitant, too,
但听他们说完
but just hear them out.
当我们的人♥民♥处在海水中时
When our people are exposed to seawater,
我们的表皮会开始剥落
our epidermis begins to shed.
一层很薄的皮肤 几乎是一层薄膜
A very thin layer of skin, almost a film,
简单地释放到水中
simply releases into the water
立刻被一个新的皮层取代 一个更健康的皮层
and is immediately replaced by a new layer, a healthier one.
这与实际的变身完全不同
That's not at all the same as an actual transformation.
当我变化的时候 我变得更强壮
When I change, I am stronger.
如果我受伤了 我会好起来
If I am hurt, I get better.
我们希望芮安的身体尽可能强壮
We want Ryn's body to be as strong as possible
用于移植
for the implantation.
然后她会在海洋中变身
Then she should transform in the ocean.
你以前从来没有这样做过
You've never done this before.
只有你的下半身
Only half your body,
我们不知道会发生什么
we don't know what might happen.
我会没事的
I will be okay.
你想让我相信你
You want me to trust you.
现在你必须相信我
Now you must trust me.
我想这么做
I want to do this
为了孩子
for the baby.
我们很抱歉 你拨♥打♥的号♥码
We're sorry. You have reached a number
无法接通或已销号♥
that has been disconnected or is no longer in service.
如果你...
If you-- -
*汪♥洋♥之下*
*Beneath the surface*
*诡事秘藏*
*Something is hiding*
*黑暗之中*
*Within The darkness*
海伦
Helen?
*恐惧浓重*
*Our fears colliding*
是时候了
It's time.
*万物伊始*
*It's only just begun*
*万物伊始*
*It's only just begun*
吾辈祈愿 让这纯净之水
Bless and praise these cleansing waters
终能创造生命
and that life may be created.
*万物伊始*
*It's only just begun*
*万物伊始*
*It's only just begun*
你好
Excuse me.
原先住这里的女孩
The girl that was staying in here,
她是...她是退房♥了吗
did she... did she check out?
我不知道
I don't know.
他们让我来打扫房♥间 我就来打扫
They tell me to clean the room, I clean the room.
好吧
Yeah.
谢谢
Thanks.
如果对你很重要的话 我确实见过她
Hey. If it means anything, I did see her.
-真的 -是 就几天前
- Yeah? - Yeah, a few days ago.
我在隔壁房♥间打扫
I was cleaning the room next door,
我听到了声音
and I heard voices.
还挺大声的 那个姑娘和一个男人
Kinda loud-- that girl and a man,
在争吵
arguing, you know.
然后她就跟他走了
And then she left with him.
她看起来是自愿走的
Didn't seem thrilled about going.
他...
What, um...
剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表