剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表
Hopefully, they'll mean something to you.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
困惑
Confused.
他和我们不一样
He is different than us.
在陆地上最好的做♥爱♥方式
The best way to have sex on land
就是让自己舒服
is just to let it feel good.
就像和我们一样
Like with us.
还记得我们最开始在一起的时候吗
Remember when we were first together,
我们教你的那样
how we showed you?
现在你就和他那样做
Now you show him.
时间到了
It is time.
好的 我就在外面
Okay. I'll be outside.
-等等 -这样可能很危险 麦蒂
- Wait. - It could be dangerous, Maddie!
你知道他们在交♥配♥的时候会变得暴♥力♥
We know they get violent when they mate!
是的 芮安知道该怎么做的
Yeah, Ryn will know what to do.
我们不了解他
We don't know him!
他可能伤到她
He could hurt her!
我也不喜欢这样 好吗
I don't like it, either, okay,
不想让她和别人在一起
her being someone else.
但我们必须把个人感情放在一边
But we have to put our feelings aside.
你可以做到吗
You can do that?
听
Listen.
我告诉她 教给他我们的做法
I told her to show him how we do it.
*我们之间*
*The warnings lined*
*警告浮现*
*The edges between us*
*我们曾反抗*
*We were holdin' out*
在陆地上不一样
Different on land.
*及时逃离*
*Escape in time*
*让我们之间的记忆慢慢淡去吧*
*To play down what leaves us*
像这样
Like this.
*我们曾反抗过*
*We were holdin' out*
*困住我们的 尽显眼前*
*No hiding what seized us*
*勇攀高峰时 我知道深渊就在脚下*
*In the climb, I was there for the deep*
*以为你也深谙 从此将放手*
*Thought you'd see and let go*
*困住我们的 尽显眼前*
*No hiding what seized us*
*你的沙漠曾是我的安慰*
*Now your desert was comforting me*
*但炙热仍然不够多*
*But the burn wanted more*
*困住我们的 尽显眼前*
*No hiding what seized us*
*当你抓紧我时*
*When you clawed into me*
*是否曾看见出路就是荒芜*
*Did you see that the wild was the road*
*困住我们的 尽显眼前*
*No hiding what seized us*
*坠入我怀*
*Fall into me*
*火焰灼烧 我们放手*
*Let the fires just reach and let go*
对芮安好
Good. To Ryn.
对
Yes.
*你为何要与我一同经历屠♥杀♥*
*Why'd you lie in the carnage with me*
*为何又让我陨落*
*Why'd you gift me your fallout*
*你是对的 我们该看清了*
*You were right, it was on us to see*
*我们曾反抗过*
*We were holding out*
*困住我们的 尽显眼前*
*No hiding what seized us*
*勇攀高峰时 我知道深渊就在脚下*
*In the climb, I was there for the deep*
*以为你也深谙 从此将放手*
*Thought you'd see and let go*
我在酒吧发现她们俩在惹麻烦
I found these two at the bar causing all sorts of trouble.
你们好 我们之前没见过
Hello, we've never met.
我是海伦
I'm Helen.
她是狩猎者
She is Hunter.
列维 在陆地上吗
Levi. On Land?
我不知道
I don't know.
现在是交♥配♥季 他们很着急
It's mating season. They're desperate.
难怪我发现她们
Oh. That explains why I caught 'em
跟一个醉汉混在一起
busting a move on some drunk dude.
来了个新成员 男性 芮安带来的
There's new one, a male. Ryn brought him.
他们在小木屋里
They're up at the cabin.
他是来这儿交♥配♥的
He's here to mate.
或许我该把她们带过去
Maybe I should just take 'em there.
当然 也许你们两个也能沾沾光
Sure. Maybe you two can get a piece of the action.
好了 回到车上 女士们
Okay, back to the truck, ladies.
来吧
Come on.
对 就...
Yeah, just--
关于墓地
Look, about the graveyard,
我还在尽力弄清楚到底发生了什么
I'm still trying to figure out what happened,
但我联♥系♥不到妮可
but I can't reach Nicole.
我感觉军方参与进来了
I got a feeling the military's involved.
来抢劫我家族的坟墓吗
In robbing my family's graves?
参与了所有一切
In all of it.
我不能干坐着
I can't just sit here.
我得去散个步
I gotta take a walk.
那什么 所以你们俩
So, what? Like, you both
现在真的想要孩子 对吗
really want to have babies right now, huh?
需要孩子
Need babies.
为什么
Why?
没有孩子
No babies.
没有孩子是什么意思
What do you mean, no babies?
我们尝试 但不会有
We try, does not happen.
你是说 没有人怀孕
You mean, like, no babies for anyone.
天啊
Wow.
对 天啊
Yes. Wow.
完成了
Is finished.
-很好 -他睡觉
- Good. - He sleeps.
他们常常那样
They usually do.
本在哪里
Where's Ben?
去散步了
He went for a walk.
他生气了
He is angry?
生我的气
With me?
似乎是你在生他的气
Seems like you're angry at him.
他对我撒谎
He lie to me.
他应该告诉我他家人的事情
He should tell me about his family.
他怕失去你
He was afraid of losing you.
你认识我母亲吧 苏珊
You know my mother, Susan?
认识
Yes.
记得我跟你说过她是怎样的人吗
Remember I told you how she was?
她给我造成的痛苦
The pain she caused me?
记得 她
Yes. She was
脆弱又悲伤
weak and sad.
我像她吗
Am I like her?
不 你很坚强
No, you are strong.
你的家族以特定的方式思考或行动
Just because your family thinks or acts a certain way
并不意味着你一定要重蹈覆辙
doesn't mean you have to repeat that.
本为他家人的所作所为而感到羞愧
Ben's ashamed of what his family did.
你们栖息地的许多人不相信人类
And many in your colony don't trust humans.
他们想和人类战斗
They want to fight them.
但你来到陆地上 你信任了我们
But you came on land, you trusted us,
爱上了我们
fell in love with us.
爱有好有坏
Love can be good or bad.
对 但我相信本
Yeah. But I trust Ben.
我相信你
I trust you.
我相信我们的爱是好的
I trust that our love is good.
这很难用语言表达
"It's hard to put this in words.
你丈夫迦勒的古怪行为
Your husband Caleb's bizarre behavior
是我和我丈夫
is a constant source of fear
不断恐惧的根源
for me and my husband,
尤其是快要生产
especially with a baby coming.
他却把我打倒在地
He knocked me to the ground,
我已有六个月身孕
and I'm six months pregnant."
那晚的事件
"The events of that night
显然暴露了他的精神问题
clearly exposed his psychosis"
他的妒忌
"His jealousy."
他的痴迷 他的愤怒
"His obsession, his rage."
芮安
Ryn!
芮安
Ryn!
拜托 好好呆在车里
剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表