剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表
新一轮干细胞治疗的事情
on another round of stem cell treatments.
这是真的吗
Is this really happening?
我们先别太激动 好吗
Let's not get ahead of ourselves, okay?
一步一步来
Let's take it one step at a time.
这么多年 我都在试图不去想这些
All these years, I've tried to push it away.
事故发生前的生活
Life before the accident,
之后的生活
life after.
你会想这些吗
Do you think about it?
每天都想
Every day.
这是什么
What is this?
这是给他的 为了...
It's for him, for the...
捐精
donation.
你知道的 让他去...
You know, for him to...
我觉得你要展示给他怎么做
I think you're gonna need to show him how to do it.
我要展示给他
I'm gonna show him?
你想让我做吗
You want me to do it?
-不 -看在老天的份上
- No. - Oh, for God sakes.
我来做
I'll do it.
等等 你要和他做
Wait, you're gonna do it with him?
我会教他如何做
I'm gonna teach him how to do it.
剩下的就看他自己了
The rest is up to him.
海伦是个好老师
Helen is a good teacher.
你还记得这个地方吗
You, uh, remember this place?
有点 在这里呆过很久吗
Kinda. Spent a lot of time here?
是的
Yeah.
多到不想承认
More than I'd like to admit.
那艘船 北极星
That ship, the North Star?
所以你现在是船长了
So what are you, the captain now?
我...
I'm, uh...
凯文买♥♥单
Now, Calvin buying
这种事你肯定不会记得
is definitely not something that you would remember.
很搞笑
Ha ha, very funny.
搞笑
Comedy.
敬克里斯
To Chris
和美好回忆
and good memories.
-希望它们能回来 -希望
- May they come back. - Sure.
敬酒词真烂
That's a shitty toast.
才没有
It was not.
小心
Watch out!
克里斯
Chris!
克里斯 你还好吗
Chris? You okay?
还好
Yeah.
还好 我没事
Yeah, I'm-- I'm fine.
离开了
Gone.
我们从他身上得到了需要的东西
We got what we need from him.
现在轮到我了
My turn now.
-发生什么了 -你应该躺下
- What happened? - You should lie down.
都很好 他们从你身体里提取了两颗卵子
It's good. They extracted two eggs from you.
这代表有两次成功的机会
That means two chances for success.
他们已经准备好了
They're already ready.
人类受精需要的时间更久
In humans, it takes a lot longer for fertilization.
我的卵子很快
My eggs are fast.
是的 他们就要开始操作了
Yeah. They're about to start the process.
我要去看
I will go to see this.
不 你需要休息
No, you need to rest.
然后...它们进去了
And... they're in.
两颗卵子都受精了
Both eggs are fertilized.
我们已经能看到细胞分♥裂♥了
We are already seeing cell division,
这代表着成功了
which confirms success.
一个孩子
A baby.
你的孩子
Your baby.
我太为你高兴了 芮安
I'm so happy for you, Ryn.
芮安 你还好吗
Ryn, are you okay?
疼
Pain!
芮安
Ryn!
超声波检查里看不到什么不寻常的地方
There's nothing unusual in the ultrasound that I can see,
除了一切本来都有点不寻常
other than it all being a little bit unusual.
从一到十...
Now, on a scale of one to ten...
疼痛有多严重
How much pain?
不疼了
No more pain.
我感觉好多了
I feel better.
很好
Good.
在提取后
Some cramping is
有一些抽筋是完全正常的
completely normal after extraction,
至少人类是这样
at least in humans,
所以可能就只是这样
so that's probably all that it was.
虽然说是这么说
Now, having said that,
但我们不知道你的身体会有什么反应
we don't know how your body will react,
所以如果你今晚留下来
so I would feel better
让我们观察一下
if you spent the night
我会感觉好一些
and you let us observe you.
不 我要走
No. I will go.
可能会有一些并发症
There could be complications.
我们希望能密切地观察她
We'd like to keep a close watch on her.
我们会照顾她
We'll keep a close watch,
如果有什么事就给你们打电♥话♥
call you if anything happens.
你得到你想要的了
You got what you wanted.
放她回家
Let her go home.
本 等芮安感觉好些了后
Ben, when Ryn is feeling better,
我们需要从她身上提取更多干细胞
we need to collect some more stem cells from her.
为什么
Why?
你母亲没告诉你
Your mother didn't tell you?
她有了重大进展
She's made significant progress,
而且很快 她就会需要再次注射
and very soon, she'll need another infusion.
你一定很开心吧
You must be so relieved.
你会想起那场事故吗
Do you think about the accident?
伊莱恩
Elaine!
泰德 救我
Ted, help!
芮安 芮安
Ryn! Ryn!
我很会演戏
I am good at pretending.
那次骗到我了
Got me that time.
-你拿到了 -在包里
- You have? - It's in the bag.
我来拿
I hold.
两颗卵子都在里面
Both eggs are in there.
谢谢
Thank you.
凯尔说你母亲怎么了
What was Kyle saying about your mother?
说她恢复得挺好的
Uh, that she was doing better.
要是他知道我们做了什么
As soon as he finds out what we did,
我们只能和他断绝来往了
that'll be the end of our relationship with him.
对啊
Yeah.
这是现在最重要的
This is what matters right now.
为了芮安和她的种群
For Ryn and her species.
其他的 只能走一步算一步了
All the rest, we'll just have to figure out.
停下来
Stop it.
停下来
Stop it!
你没事吧 伙计
Hey, you all right, man?
没事
Yeah.
我...
I'm, uh...
我觉得好累
I'm feeling pretty tired.
我们走吧
Well, let's take off.
回本家去
We'll head back to Ben's.
好
Yeah.
妮可
我需要些时间
妮可
请别再联♥系♥我了
您的呼叫已转接到
Your call has been forwarded
自动语♥音♥信息系统
to an automatic voice message system.
妮可
Nicole.
怎么回事
What's goin' on?
我想和你谈谈
I want to talk to you
只是为了确保你没事
just to make sure you're okay.
剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表